Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Dr. Righteous, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

He had insurance. Yes. The insurance money went in to rebuilding the WTC complex, not to him. And Silverstein has lost millions to keep the lease going.

So now you're claiming the fire department (the "them" he was talking to) went in to WTC 7 WHILE IT WAS ON FIRE, planted super secret silent explosives, and, without any warning, set them off? Wow. And just when I think you can't come up with sillier stories!

2. Patriot911

Who are you that we should care what YOU think? Got evidence 9/11 was an inside job? So far all I've seen from you is lies and a whole bunch of opinion based on really bad ASSumptions.

4Horsemen and (deleted member) like this.
  3. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

No, he didn't lose a dime. the Insurance covered the cost to rebuild with ALL NEW materials I might add. the tenants will move in and get discounts for moving into a former cemetary/office. Business continues.

What you think is a "loss" is a major "gain" for Silvertstain. He gets 3-4 totally fresh new buildings to play with. missing out on the rent money during the rebuild is chump change to him. It was either pull em down and get new toys or keep the old toys. he chose the new toys. So it's a win win for him.

What do billionaires care about human life? This is about money and control. nothing else.

Most likely had C4 strapped to the columns days prior, just like the WTC buildings.

Even if you disagree with a controlled demo on the twin towers, you cannot deny a controlled demo on building 7

4. Nunya D.

Nunya D. Well-Known Member

One of the most ridiculous statements I have heard and it is obvious that you are ignorant about what is takes to bring down a building with explosives.

5. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

JFK gettin' his brains blown out in broad daylight in front of millions is ridiculous as well, but it still happend anyway.

6. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Nope. I used to work in construction. I laid rebar. I know how controlled demos work,skippy.

but you're free to try and school me on the process though. the floor is yours.

7. Patriot911

He will make money in the long run, but right now he is deep in the red. Continue to deny this all you want. Just exposes you for what you are.

Jealousy is such an ugly disease.

So why didn't the fire department arrest him for breaking NUMEROUS building codes and laws?

BTW, the complete lack of seismic records or recorded blast waves disproves c4.

Sure I can. It didn't happen. Not one shred of evidence exists, including evidence that would HAVE to exist for it to be true. Now, truthers with their heads up their asses can pretend that something they have zero evidence for happened, but the rest of us are going to look at the sum total of evidence and let that guide us instead of the rather retarded opinions of truthers.

8. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

Anybody can make an internet video claiming to be anybody. I could make an internet video right now claiming many things. If they claimed things that support your viewpoint, I'm sure you'd be inclined to believe them. It doesn't matter if the things I say are true or not, you will accept them because they fit your worldview. Afterall, you don't require proof for anything because your mind operates on faith and emotion rather than fact and logic.

On the flip side, if I made an internet video contradicting what you claim, I'm sure you'd be more than inclined to take up the side that it's just an internet video and isn't credible.

I've addressed all of your points adequately and have concluded that you're incapable of backing any of them up with credible sources and evidence. You haven't addressed any of the points I've made except with baseless claims and rank speculation being offered as "proof". Which proves that your claims are nothing but bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

9. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Silverstain's money is not "in the red" by no stretch. Do you realize how much property the guy has in NYC? He's in competition with the Donald Trumpster for Top Landlord of New York. .

Money talks. dead men don't.

What brought B7 down then? aging pier and beams?...lol...or maybe the shaking of the ground from the Twin Towers shoook it down?...LOL

I love how ignorance shows it ugly head. I get to stomp it out.

LISTEN, YOU have no proof that jet fuel fire alone brought the Towers down. Jet fuel doesn't get hot enough to melt metal or it would be unsafe to put in the planes themselves to use or you would see planes dropping every day from the fuel getting too hot in the lines and melting the fuselage.

hint hint, the Twin Towers were built to be BOMB PROOF. so a plane crashing into the top portion is not going to bring 2 towering buildings STRAIGHT DOWN. if anything, the speed and force impact of the plane should've only knocked out the windows, which it did.

YOu don't get a STRAIGHT DOWN DROP from melting metal columns anyway. the building will rock from side to side crumbling as it falls. the Twin Towers went straight down as if into a hole.

10. Dr. Righteous

Now what are you babbling about?

11. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

You mean like Zapruder did?

12. Dr. Righteous

You have no proof that he lied. And when pressed to provide proof, you beat around the bush. Which means your claims are bull(*)(*)(*)(*). We can let others on this thread decide how credible you are.

13. Dr. Righteous

Yeah that's exactly what I mean!

14. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

but you believe Zapruder's take on JFK's death wholeheartedly. I think he's a quack.

Are you consenting defeat in this debate?

15. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Say Dr....any comments on the engineering link you said you'd look at? Just gonna ignore it I suppose.

16. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Yes...tis to be expected for sure. Thing is....I get booted citing that I "insult" other members. You seem to get free reign to do exactly that. Why is that...I wonder...DUH.
    Carry on recruit.

17. NAB

NAB Active Member

Cry moar, because your whine is completely baseless. If I cared enough, I'd send you the infractions sent to me (a government agent no less!) by the mods just so you'll **** about this nonsense.

I don't care enough though.

18. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

I got $50 bucks says he'll ignore.

19. Nunya D.

Nunya D. Well-Known Member

Wow, a rebar tie-er. You know, I have hired many of them over the years, and I doubt one of them knew anything about explosives. Just because you built things does not mean you know how to take them down.

First, if you had a clue on what you are talking about, you would know that C4 does not burn fast enough to shear beams the size holding up the WTC unless you use an awful lot of it. Had C4 been used in the amount needed just to bring down one of the buildings, New Jersey would have know there was explosive used.

Second, the claim is that thermite was used, or at least detected. Thermite is not an explosive, it is a pyrotechnic composition and is know to burn hot in a short time, but is not good at producing force.

Third, you can read up on building demo if you would like. Here is a pretty good article.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/engineering/structural/building-implosion1.htm

Forth, had any of the buildings been rigged, it would have taken days to do and would not have been able to be concealed....not even disguised as a maintenance crew. Rigging a building the size of the WTC, even doing the bare minimum is a HUGE undertaking and would not go unnoticed for what it was.

20. Patriot911

We're talking about his investment in the WTC. Try to keep up. You're embarassing yourself.

So the entire fire department took money from Silverstein despite the fact they lost 300 men on 9/11? Wow. Way to insult the FDNY. You should go to NYC and tell them you think they took a bribe to be quiet about the truth. Find a company that lost men. It will be better that way.

How about numerous hours of being on fire after it was damaged from debris from the North tower? Damaged to the point the fire department abandoned it as a collapse hazard HOURS before it collapsed?

Or are you still pretending the entire FDNY was in on the conspiracy even though they lost 300 of their co-workers.... :lol:

How do you stomp on your own head? I think you're bragging again.

:lol: Actually I DO have proof that fires alone could have brought down the towers. There have been several studies and one of them even went so far as to say fires ALONE could have done it.

But where your claims REALLY turn retarded is when you pretend the only thing burning was the fuel. :lol: Apparently you've never been in an office before to see all the flamable things that can burn.

Another retarded claim you make that is absolutely ridiculous is that the steel had to melt. Only truthers without any knowledge still make that stupid claim.

BTW, the temperatures inside a jet engine get hot enough to seriously weaken steel which is why the parts exposed to high heat are usually titanium alloys which can withstand the higher temperatures.

:lol: BOMB PROOF?!?!? You gotta be (*)(*)(*)(*)ing kidding me!!!

Well, then how do you explain the fact that the guy who actually DESIGNED the towers knew they were going to collapse and was glad they stood as long as they did?

Hmmm. Who are we going to believe? Some guy who thinks the towers were bomb proof and thinks there are stars between the Earth and Moon? Or the guy who actually designed the towers. Gee... that is a tough one!

Here is where it would have really benefitted you to stay awake in school. What force brought down the towers? Gravity. Which direction does gravity pull? Is it side to side? No. It is down. So what did you have pushing on the building from side to side to make them rock? This is REALLY simple physics.

21. Dr. Righteous

I'm lying about nothing. I back up my claims with credible sources. You don't.

Fabrication. You named no doctors. You're resorting to lying about my position and mischaracterizing me to make your argument stronger. Others may allow you to get away with doing that but you're not getting away with it here.

I see. I'll take that as an admission that you're incapable of backing up your bull(*)(*)(*)(*) claims.

I see. I'll take that as an admission that you're incapable of logically defending your bull(*)(*)(*)(*) claims.

Your say-so is not good enough.

He did no such thing. Prove that his brains couldn't have gone behind him in an accellerating car after being shot from behind.

Prove that Time Magazine is a front for the CIA.
    Prove that the Zapruder film and all copies were altered.

The government has told me nothing. I'm debunking your dubious claims using sheer logic.
    The only thing you believe is what the internet videos and space aliens tell you. I think your tin foil hat is on a little bit too tight.

If it was proven, you wouldn't have any trouble providing me with a credible source backing up your claims. As it stands, you have not, but have continued to beat around the bush. My guess is your claims are just unverifiable bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

He did no such thing. Prove that his brains couldn't have gone behind him in an accellerating car after being shot from behind.

Random fluff; empty rhetoric.

I know that you likely got your start on this topic by being brainwashed by Hollywood and Oliver Stone. But it has been proven to you countless times that Kennedy's head jerks forward immediately upon impact. You have seen the two frames and yet you continue to deny this fact. Why?

What experts?

Baseless claim.

My point exactly.

Now we're getting somewhere. Provide me a link to everything I need to know about Jack White's position.

Hard to ignore "dallas doctors" that you haven't even provided.

I can only assume that you don't either, because you're incapable of backing up your claims.

Repetetive; more empty fluff and rhetoric.

I'm sure you'll have no problem proving these claims then.

Tell me every single point I have "failed" to address and I will address them.

You mean the internet videos? You can describe to me their content, and you can back up all the claims with credible sources that verify that what the internet video says is accurate. If you're incapable of doing that, I can just assume that your internet video is fabricated.

I'm not the one who has trouble backing up my wild exaggerated claims.

Repetetive; more empty fluff and rhetoric.

4Horsemen and (deleted member) like this.
  22. Patriot911

23. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

question for you Patriot911:

If the 911 hijackers were Saudi Arabians, why did we invade Saddamm in Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia?

Can you answer this without biting down so hard on your lip?

24. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

I'm lying about nothing. I back up my claims with credible sources. You don't.

I'd simply ask for the definition of "credible" but that would be pointless. Credible means whatever they want it to mean I guess. Their own individual standards I suppose.

25. Patriot911

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.