Everything you wanted to know about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory in 5 minutes.

Discussion in '9/11' started by 9/11 was an inside job, Jan 14, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

yep.:-D the % of americans who think it was an inside job in recent years has rose and is at 40% now.

2. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

you sound like me back in 2005

3. 9/11 was an inside job

See Marbro at this time does not believe it was an inside job.Marbro at this point believes in the official version but unlike the rest of the OCTA'S here he is open minded and doesnt only see what he WANTS to see.thats why unlike the rest of the OCTA'S here,he is willing to read that book because he is smart enough to sense there is something wrong with the explanation given by the government and that there is something wrong going on in our government as well.

4. 9/11 was an inside job

so thats why your user name looks unfamiliar to me.You seldom come here as well.well you woke up about this quicker than i did that your just wasting your time arguing with these shills here or with Bush dupes who are in denial that only see what they want to see.

I didnt get wise about this till three years later in 2008 that these shills are just trying to occupy are time,that 9/11 just like the obama birther issue, is just a smoke screen to keep truthers attention focused on arguing about that while they have other stuff in store for us planned for the future.at least I eventually woke up about this and realised that.sadly many tuthers around here are still asleep on this and keep taking their bait arguing with them.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Show any evidence of this claim.

6. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

7. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

8. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

it appears that you have deemed the source credible so no further exchange is needed.

9. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

Why? Just because the site BLATANTLY lies about the contents of the poll?

This is their headline: "Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story"

Yet this question is not asked. Apparently ANYONE who believes they haven't received 100% of the story outright rejects the official story. BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a crock of (*)(*)(*)(*)! I don't believe we know 100% of what happened on 9/11. I know we know the majority. I know Al Qaeda was behind it. I believe the official story because the evidence backs it up.

Thus your precious site is blatantly lying about what the poll represents. This is one lie among thousands told by prison planet over the years. The fact you believe them tells us everything we need to know about your standards of evidence and your credibility.

10. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

I didn't address the source at all. I simply asked if you had anything more current.

If you'd like to discuss the credibility of Alex Jones, say so.

11. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

So in your view, anyone who doesn't agree with your theories is either a shill, a Bush dupe, or in denial? What about those of us who remain unconvinced because of the lack of credible evidence?

:popcorn: :mrgreen:

12. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

patriot you are still debunking? wow.... i remember you debunking back in 05/06.....wow... here it is SEVEN years later and you are still defending the 9/11 cover up..... that is dedication! the funny thing is.. that you know it was an inside job.. but you defend the lie... whatever floats your boat..

13. Patriot911

Another bull(*)(*)(*)(*) lie by you. :lol: Can't you come up with anything believable? If I believe it is an inside job, why is it you truthers can't even begin to defend your own theories..... or agree on what theories are true.... or even agree on who was behind 9/11..... :lol: Truthers are really pathetic, especially when they try and pretend everyone agrees with them.

BTW, I've been debunking since 02, shortly after I found out about the TBM.

14. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

lol anyone who debates this guy is wasting their time seriously... this is his job..

15. Patriot911

So why is it you can't refute the fact prison planet was outright lying about the results of that poll? Instead you feel the need to attack me personally. Anyone else need any more proof OC has nothing? :lol:

16. obediant_consumer

obediant_consumer Banned

lie? what lie?

17. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Truther standard operating procedure. If you present them with facts they can't refute you will be labeled a shill, a Bush dupe, said to be in denial or part of some government paid job to counter them.

If their case is so strong you'd think they would have no trouble at all presenting more credible facts.

18. Patriot911

Well, since you want to play stupid and pretend you can't read, I will repost it:

Now, would you care to address the fact the poll does NOT make the claim Prison Planet claims? Or do you need the word lie defined for you.

19. Patriot911

If their case had any merit at all you would think they would have no trouble at all presenting ANY facts. :lol: As it is they have to resort to opinion and outright lies. They all know this and it is quite apparent. Happens every time you ask them for a single shred of real hard evidence or what theory they actually believe and will back up.

20. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

Talking about lies. Here are some blatant lies you pro-official version people told on another thread.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/224114-pentagon-punchout-hole-14.html#post4944337
    (excerpt)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    If all 13 witnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon, why didn't any of them see the plane fly away as you claim?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

The info in these links says they saw a 757 fly over but they didn't actually see it hit.
    http://wtcdemolition.com/blog/node/2170
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGvXVzdlcQk
    (eight parts)

You deliberately misrepresented the info in the links to sway people who don't take the time to read the articles and watch the videos. That's a classic disinfo tactic.

Here's another case of a pro-official version poster misrepresenting what videos say to sway the viewers who don't take the time to watch the videos.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/224114-pentagon-punchout-hole-4.html#post4910153
    (excerpt)
    -------------------------------------------------
    You have only two eyewitnesses who put the plane at the wrong angle
    -------------------------------------------------

Anyone who reads the article and watches the videos will see that this was a blatant lie. The other pro-official version posters backed him when asked about this. Read the rest of the thread to see.

You pro-official version people pretty much destroyed your credibility when two of you lied and the rest tried to cover for them.

21. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Do you think Sgt. William Lagasse lied when he says he saw the plane impact the Pentagon?

(as well as nearly 100 others?)

22. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

The "truthers" are the ones spreading disinfo. So many competing theories and outrageous claims, but nothing in the way of evidence. Anyone trying to research it for themselves doesn't have a chance. The truth is forever lost in the noise which boils down to "We have no idea how it happened, we just KNOW it didn't happen the way the government said it did'.

Here are a couple of articles you truthers ought to read.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=why-people-believe-in-conspiracies

http://www.alternet.org/story/150730/one_surprising_reason_people_may_believe_

23. Patriot911

Wow. You want to talk about dishonesty? Try the difference between fly over and fly away. :lol: Not ONE WITNESS says they saw ANY plane fly away from the Pentagon. And why is it you continue to run scared from answering the question regarding a complete lack of witnesses seeing a low level 757 going full speed right over the national mall?

You want everyone to believe you, but you can't answer the questions that would HAVE answers if your theories were correct. They're not and that is why you can't answer the questions with anything even coming close to a believable answer. Pretending the MSM is in control is seriously messed up and not a valid answer given the prevalence of the Internet and alternate sources of being heard.

24. 9/11 was an inside job

exactly.well said.yeah he knows it was an inside job.Thats why i dont bother with him.

25. 9/11 was an inside job

could not have said it better myself.you hit the nail right on the head.:headbang: :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.