Is the Zimmerman case a Roscharch Test on our society?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by 4Horsemen, Apr 20, 2012.

1. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

You got it as well.

2. Sadanie

Sadanie Well-Known Member Past Donor

You need "links?" Haven't you been following any of the threads? Why do you think some people have taken so much pleasure in digging into the kid's background, when OBVIOUSLY, the shooting had NOTHING to do with what he did or did not do prior to February 26 at 7:09 pm! Why do you think so many people are jumping on "teenager's comments in "my space" etc. . .and taking them as PROOF that this 17 year old was a "NO GOOD THUG?" Why do you think some people went as far as saying they were glad he was "pushing daisies" and that society was better off with his death?

Yes, I was suspended. .for 3 days (and that's 45 years ago!) because I told the nun in chief in my Catholic boarding school that my dog wouldn't eat the crap they served us for dinner. And I would still say it today!
    And my son was suspended. . .and after high school, he became a Marine, and now, 20 years later, he is a faithful, caring husband, the father of two, and a successful businessman. . .in the REAL security field!
    If you think that kids don't get suspended from school these days, you are out of touch with reality!

That is so much organic fertilizer! If we didn't ask for evidence, if we just swept every shooting under the rug because the shooter tells us it is "self-defense," we would NEVER have a case come to court, and a lot of killers would be roaming the street and practicing more of the "self-defense" killing, any time they "think" someone looks suspicious. Can't you see were this would give total way to much excess? What if I don't like the way you look. . .and I own a gun? What if I follow you and you turn around and ask me why I'm following you. . and you see that I'm holding a gun. . .and that I look at you in a "suspicious" or "aggressive way" and that you are disrespecting me. . .you may even strike out and try to hit me. . .so, there it is. . .self-defense. . .I shoot you and nothing more is said about it!

No. . ."innocent until proven guilty" doesn't mean one shouldn't look at evidence. . .in fact, if one doesn't look at evidences, how could ANYONE EVER be proven guilty?
    Duh!

So. . NOW you're ALSO willing to look for evidences! But, if there had not been a public outcry. . .evidences would NEVER have been looked at!

All I have EVER Stated I wanted was a thorough investigation, and preferably a TRIAL BY JURY. Then I will be satisfied that there is a reasonable judgement being rendered.

3. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Because it was a Roscharch Test to check our temperature as citizens to see if we would take sides, and by golly we did. some for good reason, some for kneejerk reactionary reasons. But we all took sides. So the Roscharch Test was a success.

I too was suspended back in high school for fighting and skipping a class that I hated. I got 5 days total, 3 for fighting, 2 for skipping. Since those days, I've become a successful busniessman who owns his house and rents 2 others. But judging by RosePop's and Dan40's analysis that all black kids are thugs for life since they did some dirt in the past, I suppose to be on deathrow right now...That's the blantant ignorance we have to fight against daily as Black people. So by them demonizing Trayvon as a drug kingpin in training from day one, it's soiled the investigation. Twisted mindstates indeed.

Amen!

and the irony of this case is.....Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty....but Trayvon was already guilty and his murder was his judgement by the innocent until proven guilty Zimmerman