Obama-No-Show at Trial. Sworn testimony reveals fake Social Security number!

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by James Cessna, Jan 30, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

I commend you on this excellent response, Krypt.

The Obamabots in this group do not stand a change against your excellent research abilities.

It is always great to meet another person in this group with a "trap-door", brilliant mind! Four others are Trinnity, Rapunzel, FearandLoathing and Smartmouthwoman!

[​IMG]

2. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Where did you read that James?

Seriously- are you just spreading malicious rumors, or do you have an actual source to back that up?

Because I can refer to the State of Hawaii, who confirms that the Birth Certificate that Barack Obama showed is a certified copy of the original, and that he was actually born in Hawaii.

So tell me James- what source do you have? Or are you just spreading rumors?

3. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

lol do you not realize he just disproved your fictional definition of NBC....

I swear sometimes I think youre a fake profile lol

4. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

ha-Ha!

Wrong again, Mellow Guy!

All I did was include a brief summary of the court testimony.

In fact, here are my exact words that prove you wrong (again)!

Obamabots can never get things right!

I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions regarding the obvious conclusions of this official court testimony!

5. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

What pure idiocy.

Where have any of us made any such claim?

There are several Obama actions that I do not agree with- and I have spoken of them here- his failture to consult with Congress regading Libya is the first that comes to mind.

I use the same standards that I use for any President. Show me where Obama- or any other President has done something worth denouncing and I would do so.

This is the difference between yourself and me- you are so blinded by your opposition to Obama that you are unwilling to even denounce the idiocy of Birthers. Have you ever denounced any criticism of Obama, no matter how racists or false it was?

6. BestViewedWithCable

BestViewedWithCable Well-Known Member

7. The Mello Guy

8. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

9. rahl

rahl Banned

whoops! I don't think you actually read the case you're citing. Minor V happerset had exactly nothing to do with citizenship, and has no relevance to natural born citizenship.

The case you should be looking at is wong kim ark, which was cited in the birther case of ankeny v daniels, which held that obama is of course eligibile to run for POTUS.

stop reading bat(*)(*)(*)(*) birther blogs, and actually read US law, and actual SCOTUS cases.

10. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

I thought you were POSITIVE Barack gave us an authentic bc... this makes it sound like you've got some doubt. Could it be????

Another interesting thing that's never been put to rest... Barry's mama flew to Seattle within 8 days after his birth... presumedly with the newborn. However, nobody knows whether the flight she was on originated from Hawaii... or Kenya.

Sure are lots of mysteries surrounding this president. Hard to believe he snookered enough Americans to elect him without vetting all these issues, isn't it?

I hope the questions keep being raised until BO & MO are sharing identical rockers on the porch of the old folks home. Let them know not everybody is stupid enough to believe everything they tell us.

11. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Here are your exact words- which t'ain't a brief summary of the court testimony- it is your opinion- just to make it clearer- I have bolded the sections where you have offered your own opinion:

I have never once questioned the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate, but it now appears our president has a lot of explaining to do.

During this court hearing in Georgia, U.S. Immigration Services documents were entered into evidence revealing the immigration status of Obama’s father, Barack Obama Sr. These documents clearly show that, at the time of Obama's birth, Aug. 4, 1961, Obama’s father was a "non-citizen" of the United States.

This classification is legally important because the U.S. Constitution clearly requires that for one to be president, he must be "natural born". To be natural born, one must have two parents who, at the time of the birth in question, are both citizens of the United States.

I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions regarding the obvious conclusions of this official court testimony!

These are more problems for Obama.

I have also read there are no official records of Obama's mother being admitted to the same hospital on the days before or on the day Obama was born.

Whoever prepared a birth certificate for Obama forgot to alter the hospital records to show his mother was acually admtted to the hispital and in the hospital on or before the date Obama was born!

So here we have you doing two things:
    a) Spreading the Birther lie about two parents being required for NBC
    b) Spreading unattributed gossip about Obama's mother.

And still no explanation of how you had this sudden conversion to 'two citizen " parent nonsense.

12. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Actual real legal experts- not Birther Blogs- say otherwise:

"There is only one court decision which squarely interprets the "natural born citizen" clause as applied to a candidate for president, which is Ankeny v. Daniels, 916 N.E.2d 678 (Indiana Ct. App. 2009, ). The Ankeny court ruled that the citizenship of President Obama's father is irrelevant:

Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are "natural born Citizens" for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents."
    How about the Congressional Research Service? The Congressional Research Service is a part of the Library of Congress, providing professional, objective and non-partisan public policy research to members of Congress and their staffers.

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term natural born citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship by birth or at birth, either by being born in the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship at birth.

http://www.legistorm.com/score_crs/show/id/82388.html

But keep spreading that Birther propaganda...it is amusing.

13. Smartmouthwoman

Not nearly as amusing as watching you jump to his defense.

Downright hilarious to watch someone put so much faith in a Chicago politician.

14. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Wow- you really have a reading comprehension problem. James was spreading malicious gossip- I was challenging him to attempt to support it. And instead of being bothered by what is clearly malicious gossip, you try to pretend you think I have doubts.

Once again- what an actual, legal authority says:

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
    On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies."

Not that you will believe a real source, as opposed to gossip and rumors on a Birther blog....

See what I mean about gossip and rumors? A post worthy of James- you two collaborating?

I have seen no evidence that his mother flew anywhere shortly after his birth. But of course, we have actual evidence he was born in Hawaii. Unless you think that flying from Hawaii to Seattle somehow makes someone ineligible for President, this of course is just more malicious gossip.

Of course thats what you wish. Because like all good Birthers, this is not about eligibility- this is about your political opposition to the President. You don't care one way or the other about the 'questions'- you just want to harm his Presidency.

15. Smartmouthwoman

A blog is more than we've gotten from His Majesty. It's a fact of life, TMG... purposely withhold information and people tend to speculate. Nobody's fault but his own.

16. The Mello Guy

the blog has produced 2 birth certificates?

oh yah, I remember that faked one from Kenya, that was extra pathetic lol

17. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

This is remarkably stupid... even for the birthers..

Obama's father was a foreign national in the US on a student visa and therefore under US Jurisdiction.

Obama's father doesn't have to be a US citizen for Obama to be a US citizen.

Read the LAW.. You can find the complete text on line at any US law school.

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps.

The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth....

18. BestViewedWithCable

I can tell you didnt read it, cause they cover Minor v. Happersett.

19. The Mello Guy

ok....so where is the proof Romneys dad was a citizen?

20. BestViewedWithCable

Their fathers werent citizens at the time of their births?

Obamas father was never a citizen.

21. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

He didn't have to be a citizen.. LOLOL

Read the LAW.. You can find the complete text on line at any US law school.

The 14th Amendment defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps.

The Constitution authorizes the Congress to do create clarifying legislation in Section 5 of the 14th Amendment; the Constitution, in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4, also allows the Congress to create law regarding naturalization, which includes citizenship.

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth....

22. The Mello Guy

Questionable for Santorum and mitt. Both their fathers immigrated

23. BestViewedWithCable

You are wrong, please refer to my link which discusses your objections.

Rapunzel and (deleted member) like this.
  24. James Cessna

James Cessna New Member

You are mistaken, SFJEFF.

I merely presented some information about the court proceedings in Georgia for your review and thoughtful discussion.

By the way, when will we hear your "thoughtful" discussions? Silly accusiations do not substitute for "thoughtful" discussions!

By the way, I never said if I agree or disagree with this information.

In fact, these were my exact words:

"I have never once questioned the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate, but it now appears our president has a lot of explaining to do. I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions regarding the obvious conclusions of this official court testimony!"

Sounds rather straightforward to me!

[​IMG]

25. BestViewedWithCable

As long as they were citizens at the time of their births, it doesnt matter.

Their parents can be naturalized citizens and their children will still be natural born citizens.