Lying for Islam

Discussion in 'Global Issues' started by Trinnity, Feb 26, 2011.

1. frodo

frodo New Member

Cha Ching!!!!! We have a winner! Another Israeli Hasbara has joined the board!

Obamayomama, come on down!!!!!

A simple check of "her" posts shows a one track deliberate series of posts to denigrate Islam and spew Israel propaganda.

2. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Jews and Christians are considered believer..

You don't know much about Islam, but we have all learned a great deal about you.

3. riza

riza Member

Actually, as a Muslim I can tell you that Jews / Christians are not considered believers (otherwise they would be Muslim too).

In order to be considered a believer you need to follow Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

On the other hand, we do not have a different set of rules to follow for believers and unbelievers.

So he is half right and half wrong.

It is to my best knowledge that we treat them the same. The reason is because we want the "unbelievers" to be converted. You know the saying, attract more with honey than with vinegar.

That's the idea.

4. riza

riza Member

I have to admit, if you can keep 1.5 billion people together working towards the same goal, as you claim, that is some amazing religion. No other belief, political or religious can do that.

Considering the fact that there are different sect, faction, tribe, etc in Islam, getting the different folks to work together in such a way (war waged in silence / stealth), amazing.

That is something only the US media / military only dream of.

If anything, the truth is many Muslims hate each other (different beliefs, interpretation, sect, even family tradition/values/etc, etc) and would kill each other. Just mentioning "Mohammed" in vain or saying something negative about him could get you raped and maimed.

Sure many say that they are not supposed to kill fellow Muslims or do something like that, it happens anyway.

Too many variables and factors.

You have Americans that support Osama bin Laden, so it's not just the Muslims who are disarrayed and can't unite but the Americans too.

5. Margot

Every Muslim I have ever known considers Christians and Jews to be believers... or People of the Book... that worship the God of Abraham.

Here is a Comparison of the Ten Commandments.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr10cisl.htm

Islam is also a faith based religion.. They just don't believe in blood sacrifice and like the Jews they don't believe Jesus was the Son of God.

As for the Virgin Mary:

Mary is one of the most highly-regarded women in Islam; there are several verses in the Qur'an praising her and confirming that she was an extremely chaste and pious woman.

Mohammed, said: "Mary has the highest place in heaven"

6. riza

riza Member

We have to consider what it means to be a believer. By that definition, yes. But they are still not Muslim though.

My mosques (I live in NYC so I am talking about the major mosques in Manhattan and Brooklyn) would never ever consider Jews and Christians as a Muslim.

In fact my mosque don't even consider "Quranist-only" style Muslims as Muslims. They are pretty strict.

You have to talk to an imam, not regular Muslims. I have talked to an imam about this.

That's the point. They believe Jesus was just a mere prophet, that's about it.

Yes.

7. AshenLady

AshenLady New Member Past Donor

What is this craziness about Hasbara? If a Jew was a member, they'd be proud to be a part of it.

It is Pro-Israel and Jewisness. It's not anything to be ashamed of...but not everyone or near every Jew is part of it!!

It's really a college thing for that age group and such.

8. Margot

Most Muslims I know are Arabs.. and they speak very highly of Jesus as the purest of the prophets.

9. riza

riza Member

Definitely but he's not worshipped nor central to Islam. I love Jesus too but Mohammed is placed higher than Jesus to most if not all Arab Muslims.

10. Margot

Mohammed was the messenger to the people of the Arabian peninsula, but he isn't deified..

11. riza

riza Member

Interesting, Prophet Mohammed isn't deified? That's new to me. Can you tell me more? I'll pm you later, I gotta go now. This is interesting if he is not deified. I need to confirm this with my imam if true since I am only a convert.

12. ObamaYoMoma

ObamaYoMoma New Member

Why should I give a crap about the Ten Commandments in Islam, since I’m a non-Muhammadan and Islam has a completely different set of rules and ethics when it comes to unbelievers?

Don’t be absurd. Study the evolution of Islam. After the Hijra, Muhammad abandoned religion and turned to jihad, politics and conquest and in the process morphed Islam from being a faith-based religion like it was before the Hijra and shortly thereafter into what it is today, a militant theo-political totalitarian ideology that seeks to subjugate the world into Islamic totalitarianism via the imposition of Sharia as its main goal.

Not only that but via the doctrine of abrogation, which is universally accepted by all of Islam, all the earlier peaceful verses the Koran that originate from the time Islam was a religion before the Hijra and shortly thereafter have also all been abrogated, i.e. superseded and replaced, by the latter issued verses of the Koran that originate from the time after Muhammad had abandoned religion and had turned to jihad, politics, and conquest and that also command all Muhammadans to wage jihad against unbelievers for the spread of Islam.

Furthermore, Islam in stark contrast to true faith-based religions also requires total and complete submission to the will of Allah whereby all Muhammadans in effect become the slaves of Allah. No faith-based religions have any such obligations that come close to being remotely similar.

Moreover, adherents of faith-based religions can freely question or challenged the texts and tenets of their religions and they can even freely leave their religion or convert to another religion if they so desire. However, both of those things questioning the texts and tenets of Islam and leaving Islam or converting to a true faith-based religion are both capital offenses in Islam punished severely under the pain of death.

Additionally, in stark contrast to true faith-based religions, Islam is a dualistic system as it divides the world between believers and unbelievers and then has one set of rules and ethics for believers and a completely different set of rules and ethics for unbelievers, whereas all true faith-based religions, on the other hand, use the same set of rules and ethics for everyone regardless of race, color, creed, gender, or nationality.

Finally, no true faith-based religions have ever waged jihad for the purpose of conquest and the spread of Islam and slaughtered millions of non-Muhammadans in the process and then subjugated the conquered non-Muhammadan populations into the harsh, degrading, and humiliating institution of dhimmitude.

The fact of the matter is Islam is much closer to being a totalitarian ideology like Communism, which also seeks world domination, than it is to faith-based religions, and like Communism, the net result of Islam is totalitarianism. Which is also why without fail every Islamic country in world is a failed state.

What you define as hatred and ignorance is actually the truth about Islam. Hence, if I’m guilty of anything, I’m guilty of propagating the truth about Islam.

13. Margot

No... Muslims don't 'worship" Mohammed.

Are you a convert?

14. ObamaYoMoma

ObamaYoMoma New Member

No they are considered people of the book, meaning that they have three courses of action when Islam conquers them. Indeed, they can convert, they can pay the Jizya and feel themselves subdued in harsh, humiliating, and degrading dhimmitude, or they can die. Mushrikun, i.e., polytheist, have two courses of action when Islam conquers them, conversion to Islam or death.

If you can prove anything I say is inaccurate or isn’t true, then by all means put your money where your mouth is, and what we have learned about you is that you are the biggest Muhammadan apologist and terrorist sympathizer on the planet.

Hummingbird and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Margot

Muhammad said in Surat Al Kahf (Quran 18:110), "I am only a man like you, to whom it has been revealed that God is One."

16. Margot

Jizya is a small tax paid by able bodied non-Muslim males to be exempt from defending the community.

17. ObamaYoMoma

ObamaYoMoma New Member

Muhammad is the most perfect Muhammadan that ever lived and as such he is the Sunnah, the example, and the uswa hasana, the perfect model for emulation.

The problem with that though is Muhammad was also one of the most blood thirsty, cruel, and brutal terrorists that every lived. He was also a very deceptive liar, a thief, and a rapist too, but one of the worst things about Muhammad is he was also a pedophile, as he married Aisha when she was only six and then consummated the marriage when she was only nine, with the inevitable result today being millions of females sold into child marriages throughout the Islamic world in emulation of prophet Muhammad (PBUH), which causes many ailments from starting intercourse and having babies far too young.

18. frodo

frodo New Member

Margot, you are trying to reason with an Israeli Hasbara who is cutting and pasting propaganda from a play book.

If you look at Obamayomamas posting history it is quite obvious what he/she is doing.

Google some of the key phrases like Mohammed, pedophile and watch what comes up. It's repeated on Israeli propaganda website after website.

19. Margot

I have already posted the documentation concerning Aisha's age.

Muslim girls are not sold into marriage.

The brideprice is her dowery from her intended husband and remains hers all her life.

Muhammad commanded Muslims to be kind to Jews and Christians, the followers of the two revealed religions. He said: Whoever causes mischief to a Christian or a Jew shall be my enemy on doomsday and he shall pay for it.

20. ObamaYoMoma

ObamaYoMoma New Member

Really…then please explain why unbelievers in every Muhammadan majority country in the world without exception are systematically persecuted and often violently oppressed when not outright slaughtered. Are you claiming that the fully documented institution of harsh, humiliating, and degrading dhimmitude, which is a corollary of the institution of jihad, is a myth?

No I’m 100 percent right and you are either ignorant or intentionally deceptive.

With all due respect, if you are a new convert, you have no idea what you are getting yourself involved in. It’s one thing to be born into Islam, it’s an entirely different thing to get converted into it, and to do it voluntarily vs. decades of harsh, humiliating, and degrading dhimmitude. In other words, I have far more respect for Muhammadans who were born into it than I do with respect to people like you who voluntarily become Muhammadans.

21. Margot

You respect no one... not even yourself.

Try something besides frothing at the mouth hatred.

http://muslimmajlis.org/Islam/Page2.asp

22. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

PLease specify what specific points he has made are NOT accurate, or concede the debate.

Just attacking him doesn't work....

23. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

We're all still waiting for you to disprove any points he has made...we won't hold our breath,as we are familiar with your prevarications here.

24. ObamaYoMoma

ObamaYoMoma New Member

Yeah…I’m an Israeli Hasbara, now that is a good one, and you are a rabid anti-Semitic bigot. Moreover, I hardly ever cut and paste since I’m too lazy to look crap up.

25. Margot

Then go back into the thread.. You have a lot of reading to do.