The ineffectiveness of Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by Jason Bourne, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

This is elections and campaign section, not conspiracy nut section.

2. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

I know its crazy! He wants to go to 2006 spending levels. (*)(*)(*)(*) was it anarchy back then! < Sarcasm>

3. hoytmonger

hoytmonger New Member

Ron Paul is so ineffective that neo-conservatives have to keep starting threads to claim how ineffective he is... just like a spurned lover.

4. Big George

Big George Banned

...and he has dolts like you convinced that he's a constitutional scholar, when the truth is that he just picks and chooses what he likes.

So tell me, boy genius, where in the Constitution it says anything about legalizing, criminalizing and/or decriminalizing drugs?

5. hoytmonger

hoytmonger New Member

You answered your own question.

6. Big George

Big George Banned

This answer is a PERFECT example of Ron Paulites picking and choosing what they want to believe is constitutional, and what is not.

7. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

If its not expressed in the Constitution its left to the states.

You hate facts dont you? :sunnysideup:

8. Big George

Big George Banned

Hahahahaha! Pick and choose, pick and choose!

Tell me... Why does your savior Ron fly back and forth between Washington DC to Texas? The constitution says NOTHING about that! :roll:

9. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

It DOESNT! So the federal government shouldnt make any law against drugs. No law against drugs means it isn't illegal. Is this really beyond your comprehension?

10. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

It says nothing about.... flying? Is that your argument? Man you have a twisted view of the Constitution. Or life. Or something.

11. Big George

Big George Banned

You Ron Paul worshipers are EXACTLY like other weird cult members. You've got all these little selectively-chosen pet peeves about what is - and is not - "constitutional." And you hold them for NO reason other than your kooky little savior told you to say so.

- Why isn't Uncle Kooky ranting about having a Pentagon? It is NOT constitutional!
    - Why isn't Uncle Kooky screaming about having an Interstate Highway System? It is NOT constitutional!
    - Why isn't Uncle Kooky yelling about federal infrastructure projects? They are NOT constitutional!
    - Why isn't Uncle Kooky griping about the USDA, CDC, ATF, USDE, REA, and other agencies? They're NOT constitutional!

Good grief, you people are just TOO easy! :clap:

12. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

Okay that piece of (*)(*)(*)(*) attitude is not helping your case. We don't "worship" ron paul. Frankly, he is the only one I respect and the only one deserving respect. ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES AND OBAMA want to control your life, drive up our debt, they lie, cheat, steal, and flip-flop. Therefore it doesnt really matter what you THINK about him, he is at least an honest and sincere man.

Where does the constitution say you can't have buildings? Are you really implying that the federal government doesn't have the authority to build buildings so they can function? That is a truly stupid argument. And I think there are things in the Constitution that can support some of these federal groups that ONLY serve to protect the individual. You're arguments are a stretch at BEST, but even if you are right it is irrelevant. He is the only one with some sense, some consistency, and some self respect.

13. Angedras

Angedras New Member

LOL @ Uncle Kooky!

:clap:

14. katarn112

katarn112 New Member

No, he just proved you wrong, and now you're going to try to insult him?

You know what, you can insult Paul and his supporters as much as you like, but you're in trouble when the general election comes. Ever heard of "No one but Paul"? It's either Paul, or Obama gets reelected. I can't wait to vote for Obama come November to make the GOP pay for its treatment of Ron Paul and his supporters.

15. Angedras

Angedras New Member

Hahahaha, and you guys wonder why no one takes you seriously!

16. katarn112

katarn112 New Member

And yet you don't learn.

17. Big George

Big George Banned

Typical Scorched Earth Approach of a Ron Paul Zealot. And you're so blind that you simply CANNOT see any of it. :clap:

18. Big George

Big George Banned

Yep, another Ron Paul Zealot that cannot see that a fellow cultist just got stomped into the ground.

So tell me... What part of the Constitution authorizes Ron Paul to fly back & forth between DC and Texas, and get paid for it by BOTH the U.S. Taxpayers AND his special interest groups?

Double-dipping hypocrite!

19. katarn112

katarn112 New Member

I'm not a "Ron Paul cultist". I'm a former Democrat who is very disappointed by Barack Obama. I voted for him in 2008. I would never consider voting for any of the other guys, but when I discovered Ron Paul, it made me question a lot of my political beliefs and worldviews. I actually got excited about politics again, and I plan on voting for him in both my state's primary, and the general election should he get the nomination.

And there's a lot more like me, I'm far from the only one. We're coming over to the GOP because we like what we are hearing from Ron Paul. But then we notice the obvious bias toward the man. He's excluded from polls if he does well, insulted by conservative pundits, and just generally treated like (*)(*)(*)(*) by the GOP. This should be no surprise, everyone knows this.

What you and people like you fail to understand is that you have a candidate up there, Ron Paul, who not only polls better against Obama than any of the other 3 GOP candidates, but draws in new GOP voters like myself. And then when you guys treat Paul and his supporters like garbage, and we respond in anger, you act surprised, like we're crazy people or something.

This election could have been the GOP's chance to take back the white house, and make the GOP strong again with plenty of new young voters, but you guys blew it. Get ready for 4 more years of Obama, because it's coming.

20. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

You know, you haven't disagreed with anything I say. You just seem to like to give my completely valid arguments fancy names.

21. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

Show me where he does that. I want proof, because I have no specific knowledge of how often he flies or how or any of that.

22. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

This is exactly the issue here. Thank you for a clear post.

23. Big George

Big George Banned

Here's your problem: Ron Paul is NOT winning any of the primaries - and it is NOT for lack of exposure or coverage. Furthermore, IF for some bizarre reason he was the GOP nominee, it would GUARANTEE an Obama win in November. 100% guarantee.

Here's your other problem: I actually USED to like Ron Paul. But then I started studying him and his positions more carefully, and realized that the guy is a kook, and a lot of his positions are really stupid. But the real deal-sealer is when I started listening to the INSANE HATRED spewed out by the Ron Paul Zealots. A bunch of absolute lunatics, who worship the guy like he's a god of some sort. You've waged Jihad on every other candidate, but turn around and are startled that everybody isn't engaging in the same Scorched Earth Approach you're all employing.

Do you guys want to know why Ron Paul will NOT win the election? Close your mouths and start listening.

24. Big George

Big George Banned

Hahaha - do your own reading. You know it's out there, and all you can do is try to spin it. Here's one start: rollcall.com. 8)

25. danboy9787

danboy9787 New Member

Not according to ALL recent gop vs obama polls? Not to mention Ron Paul has been more popular among 18-30 year olds than Obama was. He CAN win because he can take the voters from Obama like no other GOP candidate will. And every candidate has people following him that are insane. For the most part I think he has very cool-headed followers, including far more veterans than anyone else combined!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.