While others woo Florida, Ron Paul’s strategy is to rack up delegates in February

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by marbro, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Krypt

Krypt New Member

"As a person who lived through the attacks of 9/11" - Way to play on the people Rudy...you were not in the Twin Towers...you were rushed away to a secret location while the people fought for their lives...

Ron Paul's exact statement

"Have you ever read about the reasons they attacked us? They attacked us because we've been over there. We've been bombing Iraq for 10 years."

"We need to look at what we do from the perspective of what would happen if somebody did it to us"

Osama Bin Laden on 9/11

"The events of September 11 are but a reaction to the continuous injustice and oppression being practiced against our sons in Palestine and Iraq"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU"]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

But we were attacked because of our "freedoms".....right?

2. marbro

marbro New Member

Ron Paul’s position on 911 stems from our own intelligence agency.........

So you may want to attack him for it but I would rather have a president that at least takes into account what the professionals have to say instead of standing before the people and promising them war for votes.

3. red states rule

red states rule New Member Past Donor

Typical response from a Paul drone. The idiot did blame America for 9/11 and this fool is where he belongs

In last place and not taken seriously

4. red states rule

I find it sad people can't admit what this fool said. That comment and the stupid comment 9/11 was a act of violence and not a act of war shows why this idiot should never be CIC

The good news is only a small percentage takes this idiot seriously and he is where he bleongs. In last place when people vote

5. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

Act of war from which nation? I guess we have also done many "acts of war against Pakistan then havent we?

6. Krypt

Krypt New Member

Seriously?? I just gave factual proof that it was a retaliation against us (a.k.a - blowback) for things we have done. History has even proved that blowback exists. I find it sad that people want to stay blind to that fact...

7. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

It is very hard to have introspective. Taking the blame for ones own action is rarely found in humans today.

"It is never MY fault, the home owner of the house I broke into is to blame for shooting me. What did I do to deserve it?"

8. red states rule

Accoroding to Ron Paul and his supporters we deserved this folks

[​IMG]

and this

[​IMG]

and this

[​IMG]

and this person got what he deserved on 9/11 (at least accrording to Ron Paul and his supporters)

[​IMG]

9. marbro

marbro New Member

That's like saying people deserved to die because someone didn't repair levies or (*)(*)(*)(*) like they should have and a town gets flooded.

You can't fix the problem if your unwilling to to acknowledge the source of it. The idea that Paul and us supporters think we deserve 911 is ignorant. We just accept the truth that our actions can cause reaction.

10. red states rule

I understand you trying to spin what Paul said

The problem for you is, to many voters know what he said and have rejected him as a credible candidate

11. marbro

marbro New Member

Obviously you understand nothing. Those are my words. Paul can speak for himself. I see you have no real counter to my reason because you refuse to accept the truth.

12. red states rule

The truth is Paul blamed America for 9/11, he would roll over for the terrorists, and he has lost all credibility he ever did have

In desperation, people like you get bent out shape when Paul's own words go against what you say he stands for

13. marbro

marbro New Member

Did he say we deserved it. You came here with pictures trying to play on peoples emotions then claim Paul and his supporters say we deserved it.

Where did he say we deserved it? Show us where he said that. I already explained the truth but it seams beyond your comprehention.

Show us the proof he said we deserved it or your just another liar.

14. Kman

Kman New Member

Yeah your right, killing innocent muslim women and children dont make the muslim men angry.

15. Krypt

Krypt New Member

I'm appalled that you would blatently try to use pictures of what happened on 9/11 to try to get people to rally behind your absurd post insinuating that is what Paul and his supporters want. That was 100% uncalled for and I ask that a mod remove that post as I feel it is a personal attack on not only myself but other people that might have lost someone that day. I also ask that you apologize for posting that. This is a forum to discuss politics and other discussion. NOT a place where you feel you can post personal and vicious attacks like that on people.

16. DA60

DA60 Banned

Right before the Iowa vote, I thought Ron Paul might have an outside shot at the nomination....might.

Unfortunately, I now think he has virtually no chance at it.

Though the one encouraging thing to come out of all this is that clearly his message is resonating with young Republicans/Independents.

And that at least offers some hope for the future.

Though, just who will be the leader then is unknown to me (Paul will be too old in 2016).
    Maybe his son.

17. red states rule

Paul said it, I posted the video of him saying it, so deal with it

Or in your case, ignore it and attack me for posting the proof of his stupidity

18. red states rule

See post 24

and his supporters are agreeing with him with what he said

19. red states rule

You should be appalled at what Paul said not what I posted. He bellowed how the US brought 9/11 on itself and I am reminding you (and his supporters) what happened that day

People in the Towers were either vaporized, burned to death, or fell to their deaths. People died when the jet they took back from the terrorist pigs crashed

Your guy Paul says America (and thus those people) deserved what happened to them, and those pics I posted were NOT an act of war. NOT an act of war?

I will NOT apologize for putting some visual effects to help you and others realize what Paul is so casually dismissing. It is idiots like him that will roll over to the terrorists and make excuses for their actions

Seems you have more rage for me pointing out what Paul said, and how he wants to dismiss the murders of 3,000 people then the terrorists who did the killing.

So keep ignoring what your guy said, and keep ignoring the stupidity of his comments. The good news for America is, a huge majority of voters like myself did not ignore them, and we will not forget them

20. Krypt

Krypt New Member

No...I'm appalled at what YOU posted. You cannot provide ANY OUNCE OF PROOF that Paul said that we deserved it.

So...please....by all means...continue with your ASSUMPTION of what he said because there is ABSOULTELY NO video, document, article or anything that quotes Ron Paul on saying "America deserved this"

DA60 and (deleted member) like this.
  21. red states rule

YOU want to IGNORE the video of what Paul said - fine. It is really all you can do

Take a long hard lok at those pics of what happened on 9/11 and think how your guy dismisses those deaths, and BLAMES AMERICA FOR IT

Keep looking for ways to blame America like your boss is - seems to be one of your favorite things to do

Bottom line - Paul is dog food in this election and he is nothing more then a bitter old man who needs to retire

22. Krypt

Krypt New Member

If you look at post#26...I broke your video down...word for word on what Paul said. Please...tell me exactly in post #26 where Ron Paul said "he dismissses the deaths" or "america is to blame" or "america deserved it".

Then also see the factual proof from Osama himself that said it was a direct retaliation for our actions....NOT BECAUSE OF OUR FREEDOMS.

Bottom line - We cannot go around and simply do whatever we want without fear of consequence. If you believe we can....then you need to wake up to the real world!!

23. marbro

marbro New Member

There is nowhere in that video where he says the people of 911 deserved to die. Or that we deserved to be attacked. Nowhere!

You’re still a liar.

There is a difference between telling the truth that our actions can result in negative actions. Even our own CIA admits that. In fact that is where Ron Paul gets his opinion from ...our CIA.

And you are straight up lying when YOU claim we are saying that we deserved to die.

But I can see how some folks are unable to grasp that simple concept.

Again, to put it simple...If a man walks up and spits on another man’s wife and the husband bust out his gun and shoot 5 people trying to kill the man who spit on his wife, that doesn’t mean all 5 people deserved to die.. it only means that someone came forward and said why did he shoot 5 people? oh, because someone spit on his wife... overreaction sure but at least we know the god (*)(*)(*)(*) reason. The Truth.

24. red states rule

As I said before. People in the Towers were either vaporized, burned to death, or fell to their deaths. People died when the jet they took back from the terrorist pigs crashed

Your guy Paul says America (and thus those people) deserved what happened to them, and those pics I posted were NOT an act of war. NOT an act of war?

I will NOT apologize for putting some visual effects to help you and others realize what Paul is so casually dismissing. It is idiots like him that will roll over to the terrorists and make excuses for their actions

Seems you have more rage for me pointing out what Paul said, and how he wants to dismiss the murders of 3,000 people then the terrorists who did the killing.

So keep ignoring what your guy said, and keep ignoring the stupidity of his comments. The good news for America is, a huge majority of voters like myself did not ignore them, and we will not forget them

You can tune out what he said in that debate, how Rudy jumped on it, and how the voters in the crowd SUPPORTED RUDY WHEN HE CONFRONTED PAUL.

You keep skiping down the Yellow Brick Road and act like it is all a conspiracy that Paul is going nowhere in this election - and not because of his stupid and callous comment on the murder of 3.000 Americans

25. marbro

marbro New Member

You still dont get it. You still spreading lies and you will be called on it every time.

Ron Paul has never said those folks on 911 deserved to die YOU DID! That is YOUR lie.