THE ORIGINAL PLAN Trump campaign intended, was monstrous, Bill Clinton.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Guyzilla, Oct 11, 2016.

1. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Here's a hint: He's been wearing the same *******ned tie throughout this entire campaign. That red tie is about as famous as Donald himself. Either he's obsessed with red, or it's the only thing he can afford.

2. tomfoo13ry

tomfoo13ry Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yes, I see how that would make typing tedious. CARRY on.

3. MrNick

MrNick Banned

Bill deserves to be attacked because he's a rapist and Hillary deserves to be attacked for defending her rapist husband and attacking the woman who claim Bill raped them.......

What do you expect when Hillary is on her (*)(*)(*)(*)ing soapbox talking about feminism???

I don't understand why progressives can't see this conflict of policy with Hillary..

4. Guyzilla

Guyzilla Well-Known Member Past Donor

Did Obama DESERVE to be KENYAN?

5. MrNick

MrNick Banned

You know what I find interesting?

Progressives sit there and talk about "rape culture" and accuse people - especially white males - of not taking rape seriously, yet we have Hillary married to a rapist and attacking the woman that accused Bill of rape.

Now tell me progressives - how the hell can you sit there and claim "rape culture" and attack people for not taking rape seriously when the (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) running for president (your candidate) has been covering up for her own husbands rape?

It's so backwards ass logic and you wonder why people find your ideology pathetic?

6. Guyzilla

Guyzilla Well-Known Member Past Donor

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION: Should we be talking SERIOUSLY about Trump being a child rapist? Since he is CHARGED as such?

------------------------------------------
    A Federal Judge Orders The Child Rape Case Against Donald Trump To Move Forward
    http://uproxx.com/news/judge-orders-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

7. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be much of a surprise. Trump, like many of his fans, is a creature of tabloid culture and "reality TV", where the only goal is to "shock" and tittilate the audience.

Respect, dignity and gravitas go right out the window.

Sadly, they think behaving like this "proves" something.

8. MrNick

MrNick Banned

What the hell does that mean?

Are you saying Bill Clinton was born a rapist hence it's ok?

- - - Updated - - -

There is no evidence to suggest Trump assaulted anyone - there are no people making charges against him for sex crimes, yet there are a dozen woman that have come out over the years that have accused Clinton of raping them..... NOT ONE but A DOZEN...

9. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

The corrupt ruling political class makes up the law to meet its needs.

“An official within Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign appeared to have discussions with sources inside the Department of Justice (DOJ) about ongoing open records lawsuits regarding the former secretary of State’s emails, according to an email released on Tuesday.

In an email from May 2015, Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said that “DOJ folks” had “inform[ed]” him about an upcoming status conference in one of the lawsuits regarding Clinton’s private email setup.” The Hill,
    Clinton camp appeared to have contacts with DOJ on email case, By Julian Hattem - 10/11/16.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...eared-to-have-contacts-with-doj-on-email-case

10. ImNotOliver

ImNotOliver Well-Known Member

Except the fact that it is coming to be known that Republican party insiders were the ones that released the video with Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women. It was the right wingers who were playing with fire. They courted and developed what has become the core of Trump's supporters. While they have succeeded in creating an army of Hillary/liberal/democrat/science haters; yet somehow it has backfired on them. I am so enjoying myself watching the right melt down.

11. Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson Well-Known Member

Spot on.

And, of course, it begs the obvious question:

How is Trump going to handle his LOSS on Election Night?

Will he have the class to concede?

Or will he go on Twitter and delusionally rant about "voter fraud".

That will be very entertaining.

The last gasp of a dying clown in a dead circus.

12. TomFitz

He'll declare victory, no matter what. He'll claim that he scared the "establishment", and his fans will all bob their bobble heads.

This, I can tell you!

13. ImNotOliver

ImNotOliver Well-Known Member

Remind me here who is running for president? If Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct had been known before he became president he would have never been elected. Just look at Gary Hart. But none of this came out until the Republicans found him to be too powerful for them to handle.

If Gary hart was too bad to run for office and Bill Clinton was so bad that he had to be impeached why would anyone claim that Trump is somehow exempt. Especially when he has repeatedly demonstrated for all the world to see that he is easily provoked and manipulated.

14. TomFitz

Care to document that, or is that something someone on a right wing blog made up?

15. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

And yet you support Hillary, who is even less honest than Trump and said so; Accused in court a 12 year old rape victim of having an over active imagination; and has no principle that isn't for sale to the highest bidder, and whose ignorance, and arrogance got people killed.

16. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

Except the first thing Hillary did was go there and if you'll recall what he said was that if you have enough money some women will let you do anything, That sir implies consent which means no assault.

17. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

You just don't get. RP politicians = DP politicians.

“Getting Rich has become the great bipartisan ideal: “No Democrats and Republicans in Washington anymore, only millionaires”, goes the maxim. The ultimate Green party. You still hear the term “public service” thrown around, but often with irony and full knowledge that “self-service” is now the real insider play.” Mark Leibovich, This Town, Penguin Books, 2013, p. 9.

Trump is the first serious opposition the corrupt American political class has ever faced. The political establishment is very unified - and angry.

18. MrNick

MrNick Banned

The Clinton's get away with all of it because they're a crime family - they're no different from the mafia... They own the justice system.

Clinton's policies are terrible but above that - these people need to be held accountable for their massive corruption... We have no country or justice if people like Hillary or Bill are out in our world trading favors among the elite to continue their corruption..

The notion that these elitists are above the law is bothering to me - yet here people are defending the Clinton's just because they're democrats.

The Clinton's are bound by the same rules you or I are bound to.... They can't get away with what they've been getting away with... This includes murder......

How the hell does a dude shoot himself in the head several times and the system just calls it a suicide? especially when the guy has evidence of massive political corruption...

I think progressives just don't get it - they being diehard democrats just blindly support these people..

If a republican was this corrupt I would without question be pushing for their indictment......... It's not right and these people need to be held responsible..... If it was hearsay then I wouldn't care but the Clinton crimes are right there in our faces...... They're using an old tactic the communists used - make your crime look like the status quo hence normal.

19. TomFitz

False and misleading claims do not make a credible argument.

Nor does trying to refute what I said without addressing anything I said.

20. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

They are neither false nor misleading they are the truth to which you will not admit. And I wasn't doing refutation, I was doing hypocrisy revelation. Trump said it Hillary lives it. What you ask? Could shoot some one and these people would still vote for me.

21. TomFitz

No facts at all. Just hype.