A genuine thank you to “Mohammad movie” producer Sam Basile

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by FreedomSeeker, Sep 12, 2012.

1. 3link

3link Well-Known Member Past Donor

Jesus people. You realize that there's a middle ground between "MURDER SAM BASILE" and "SAM BASILE IS A HERO"?

How about "Sam Basile is stupid and his movie is stupid, but he has every right to make it and these violent protesters are also stupid"?

Oh wait. That's too many words. I probably lost most conservatives at "is".

2. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

Your posts really are a piece of work. Why would I want to burn a Bible? I consider it God's Holy word. And Atheists burn it...its already done. Our own Army has burned our Bibles in the Middle East. Its been done. And we mobbed and killed no one.

You are the enemy because you think like the enemy. But they would kill you in a second if you practiced free thought that offended them.

So ...perhaps you are afraid. Maybe that's why you are being so kind to those that murder innocents when they can't handle free speech occurring in the United States of America.

3. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

Ha, that's funny. I agree with you. But that's because I think we should convert them to Christianity.....for those exact reasons. But let that pass. We can have a Christian/Atheist argument on another thread.

4. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

I'm glad he felt the need to make a movie telling us that some Muslims will commit violent acts. Nobody has ever said or done that before! I'm glad he felt the need to ahead with something he knew quite well would result in negative repercussions, ones that he wouldn't face alone, or at all, to tell people something we already know. Muslims are touchy about their religion. It's absurd. It's stupid. But it's the truth.

So, he's established that Muslims can be violent with his movie, something he felt was so important to say that he would deliberately release a movie that he had every reason to believe would spark violence. What next? What's the progression of the argument here? Should we bomb Muslims? Should we get "tough" with them? How?

I don't think the man should be punished, he didn't break any laws, even if what he did was needless and stupid. I wouldn't support him being punished or affected in any way by the US government or any law enforcement or government agency for what he did. I simply consider him to be a dolt, who deliberately stirs up a hornet's nest just to show us that it's a hornet's nest, even though we clearly already knew that.

5. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

6. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

I don't care. It doesn't matter. That isn't the point. The point is....that Islamic thugs don't like freedom. And they kill people to intimidate people to only say and think what the Islamic Thugs want them to say or think. And Islamic Thugs clear across the world are trying to tell Americans what to say and think.

Geeze.

7. exotix

exotix New Member Past Donor

... and just think ... it all started with Operation Iraqi Freedom.

8. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

I want them to have nukes!

9. FreedomSeeker

FreedomSeeker Well-Known Member

Do we also agree that the Oklahoma Sooner football team has been the greatest thing since Jesus or Richard Dawkins? :)

I wonder if Sooner Quarterback Landry Jones (PBUH) is related to Qur'an burning pastor Terry Jones that you mentioned in that post? Nah. :)

10. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

11. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

He of all people should have known they would go hay wire, and commit a crime against humanity, by stabbing another man in the butt with a knife.

This guy deserves no praise.

12. FreedomSeeker

"Middle ground"? Do you mean like that fact that I pray facing towards hero Sam Basile's (PBUH) house every day?

Ok, seriously, how about "Sam Basile is brave and I think 'Plan 9 From Outerspace' should have won the Oscar after I saw the production value of Sam's 'movie', and most of the claims about Mohammad in the movie are supported by the Islamic texts, but he has every right to make it and these violent protesters are also stupid"?

13. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

"A genuine thank you to “Mohammad movie” producer Sam Basile"

some praise a man for putting Americans overseas at risk? and then hiding from danger himself?

I have the right to do many things, but I would not do something like that

it does not surprise me that the rights fav Pastor Terry Jones is supporting this

the terrorist war is a war won by perceptions, and we can't win that if we are perceived as waging a holy war, simple as that

14. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

and there ya go, just cause this idiot could do this, doesn't mean he should, liquid (spell things would not allow) Christ was just nasty of anyone to do for any reason, no art in that

if someone killed him over it, I could still dislike what he did while also not liking what his murderer(s) did, 2 wrongs do not make a right, it makes two wrongs

15. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

I kind of agree, although there's a recurring problem here.

The more we coddle the Muslims about their sensitivity, the more it will encourage them to lash out the next time someone makes a cartoon or something.

The only way they're going to grow a thicker skin is to be offended more often. So, I guess that means a lot of Quran burnings by Terry Jones in the future.

16. FreedomSeeker

So specifically what about the film's claims about Mohammad are untrue?
    Was he a rapist (or at least approved of rape of captives?)
    Was he a pedophile?
    Was he suicidal?
    Was he a horn-dog?
    Was he a torturer?
    Was he a bandit?
    Did he murder people?
    Did he spread Islam "by the sword" like so many claim he did?
    Was he bi-sexual (he dressed in women's clothes the Islamic texts say)?
    Did he forbid adoption simply because it conflicted with his own base sexual desire for that relative of his that he wanted to "do"?

Please let us know. Remember, if one can't argue the facts, then they, they, well they argue some other (*)(*)(*)(*) that I can't remember right now but you get the point. :)

17. FreedomSeeker

Did the writer just MAKE UP bad stuff about Mohammad? My answer: NO, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T *HAVE* TO! Just read the Islamic texts, it's all in there.
    Why make stuff up when reality is better.

18. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

Thank you, Sam Basile. You will never really make it as a film producer, not after this embarrassing hunk of (*)(*)(*)(*) you churned out. You should probably quit while you are ahead, no one will want your services. Congratulations on making what could be the worst film of all time.

19. FreedomSeeker

[Thank you for that reply, and I promise to not post this again on this thread...but, uh, the film's production values are IRRELEVANT when it's so inflamatory that it claims that the #1 guy for 20% of the entire world's population is all of the below-mentioned things:]

So specifically what about the film's claims about Mohammad are untrue?
    Was he a rapist (or at least approved of rape of captives?)
    Was he a pedophile?
    Was he suicidal?
    Was he a horn-dog?
    Was he a torturer?
    Was he a bandit?
    Did he murder people?
    Did he spread Islam "by the sword" like so many claim he did?
    Was he bi-sexual (he dressed in women's clothes the Islamic texts say)?
    Did he forbid adoption simply because it conflicted with his own base sexual desire for that relative of his that he wanted to "do"?

Thanks.

20. FreedomSeeker

You keep hittin' stuff out o' the park, great post.

De-sensitize them to criticism by doing it so often. Burn Qur'ans outside the White House so they know Obama can't do a thing about it, make better quality films showing Mohammad's true nature, more "Draw Mohammad Days", until they learn that OUR "red line" is freedom of speech....the Egyptian president said CRITICISM OF MOHAMMAD is the "red line" for Muslims. The battle lines have been drawn. Who will flinch first?

P.S. Yes, freedom of speech is modern Secular Humanism's "red line".

Serfin' USA and (deleted member) like this.
  21. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

You don't have to accept it, because it is unacceptable, and the Libyan people and government have taken action through protest and arrests, respectively.

Sharia in no way allows for any of this.

That would be very civilized of you.

Says the person who just threatened to kill millions of people.

I find it quite sad, and avoid those films myself.

What? Do go on.

Nonsense!

Muslims should never mock Jews or Christians (or anybody).

Jesus and Moses (peace be upon them) are both Prophets of Islam.

The Gospel and Torah are both Holy Scriptures in Islam.
    You will (hopefully) never see a practicing Muslim insult any of the Prophets of Judaism or Christianity, because these are also the Prophets of Islam.

You will (hopefully) never see an Imam hold a International Burn the Bible/Torah Day, because these are also Books of Allah SWT.

You have a lot to learn my friend.

22. OJLeb

OJLeb New Member

It is more political than religious.

It has more to do with certain Western powers foreign policies in the region. In other words, the meddling. The meddling that has taken place since the fall of the Ottoman empire by European powers, and then the United States, is the main cause of anti-Western sentiment in the greater Middle East.

Blaming Islam for this is a sad attempt to ignore the reality of foreign intervention in the Middle East and how it has effected and continues to effect the people of this region.

23. FreedomSeeker

No. If Peru had been the source country for the "blasphemy", then they'd do the same to the Peruvian embassy.

24. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Hey ... The other two Americans killed were Navy Seals.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...ulate-attack-identified-as-ex-navy-seals?lite

25. FreedomSeeker

So you're removed the reference to "sons of apes and pigs" from your Islamic texts, I presume.