Very Interesting Time To Grin, Bush Talking About JFK Death

Discussion in 'JFK' started by ar10, Dec 10, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. ar10

ar10 New Member

Very odd time to have your face light up with a S^%T eating grin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L3mZXjdYBs&feature=related"]Bush LAUGHS at JFK assassination - YouTube[/ame]

2. xsited1

xsited1 New Member

Bush was involved in JFK's assassination!!!

On a related topic, anyone remember this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0QAewVrR28"]Hillary Clinton Assassination Comment Kennedy Obama Shocking - YouTube[/ame]

3. ar10

ar10 New Member

I watched your clip, and I missed the connection. There are some who report Bush being a low level OP for the CIA in Dallas that November. One picture around The Texas School House Depositary may be that of Bush. Granny photo, could be anyone.

There is a video showing to report Bush involvement, but that video is so poorly made, it looks like an 8th grade school project.

If you take every President, and make a timeline backwards to hind out how they came to power, it makes an interesting study. Ford became President through the Warren Commission, and possible Bush Sr. did it the same way through the CIA. Nixon, likewise claimed the Presidency through the downing of JFK.

4. candycorn

candycorn New Member Past Donor

Again, you read too many comic books. Something like 90 percent of the Warren Commission went on to very obscure lives in the government afterword. Please explain that.

Something to a similar percentage of CIA directors also went on to retirement.
    Please explain that.

Oh yeah...let me guess....there will be something you totally fabricate to explain this if you even take up the challenge.

I'm guessing the response will be 2-4 sentences. In other words, no response at all.

5. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

everybody should see the video THE JFK/BUSH CONNECTION.anybody who watches that can see that his fingerprints are all over the assassination.same with Nixon.I've watched it many times.great video.this is the first video that has really gone into detail and exposed Nixons involvement as well.There have been others that have done so but not anywhere near as good as this one does.The only thing I dont like about it is it just harps on the republicans,doesnt say anything about Johnson whos fingerprints are for sure all over it as well.

6. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

needs to said again.