Priebus: Trump "Accepts" That "Russia" Played A Role In Election Hacking

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by litwin, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Oh Yeah

Oh Yeah Well-Known Member Past Donor

I heard a newscaster (Sheppard Smith I think) that he cannot understand how some are not taking the hacking of the DNC seriously when 17 government agencies say it was Russia who tried to influence the election. I had to think about that for less than 10 seconds.

The DNC is not part of the USA government. It would be naïve to think that all countries do not try and gather intelligence against each other for the purpose of their own interest. Who is more evil, Julian Assange releasing E-mails from John Podesta or the Hillary Clinton campaign that rigged the system with the DNC and Media against her opponent Bernie Sanders ? Who has more credibility Donald Trump or the following people who lied to Congress and the American people, James Clapper, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Kerry, John O. Brennan, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, John Koskinen, ETC. ETC. ETC. ? It is a real shame when you cannot trust your own government. This is not just a Democrat thing as there has been a level of corruption on Capitol Hill for many years. DTS.

2. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i am sure, you know it, but Sweden always pays, and its very clear about democracy, and human rights . and even our left and far - right dont accept the cash from ulus of juchi , like Greece , France, Germany, etc. do ...

3. Genius

Genius Active Member

Lol. I never hear of the "Swedish dream".

4. RUS

RUS Member

Russia has been able to influence the opinion of Americans? Indeed? You're not kidding? Hmm. A trifle, but nice.:smile:

5. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

6. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

No ... but I see reality and don't dream about something unrealistic or do follow / believe telling of someone only, because he says things I want to hear in my anger against political establishment from left to right.

Also I don't throw dirt against the other side only for things they do bad with full knowledge that my own side is doing the same BS too at least! This is what I'm arguing ...

7. Mandelus

Do you really believe that Russia is total innocent and did nothing?
    Wake up out of your Russian propaganda done dreaming!

You blame the others to be so propaganda and take ratings of Gobbels like in the mouth, but that your own BS propaganda is doing the same is not only totally ignored by you, you don't even see this!

Wake finally up and don't believe all BS you prefer to read ... and start to stop reading this propaganda BS of Voltairenet!

8. Mandelus

Dang ... such things are usual dirt throwing at US elections! Wake up!

And yes ... of course has Obama responsibility as CinC and head of the USA if the US services fail to safe the country!

Again ... did you get in your head that the real hack was this (*)(*)(*)(*) storm of fake news?

9. Mandelus

And Donald trump is as human individual so much better ... sure!

Oh Lord ... let rain some brain on earth, much lacking of it here!

10. Mandelus

I'm for 250% sure no victim of any propaganda, neither West, nor East!

Do you really deny that the NSA was wiretapping nearly everything and all? They had to confirm for example that they wiretapped the C-Phone of Chancellor Merkel and Obama excused this!
    Wake up ... and don't play the Western counter part of Jeannette or Destroyer here please!

11. Mandelus

believe this propaganda BS further ... and you know that Donald himself was in contact with named persons of this "circle" too? Maybe he is also some sort of what is Clinton blamed for in reality?

Wake up and don't believe only BS of Russian propaganda! If they tell 1+1=3 you are believing this BS!

12. RUS

RUS Member

And there can not be more specific? When Russia argued that the "1 + 1 = 3"?

13. Mandelus

Sure ... and the republican establishment is sooooo happy with Trump, I know! :roll:

14. Mandelus

And the words I wrote above this part you quoted? Not fact? It is fact too ...

Pizzagate come out to be nothing and is nothing at least. Trump was in Epsteins Jet too and there are many other VIP's too.

And again ... this BS about Obama was not born in the USA is something which comes up again and again and is still proofed to be BS. Same BS of Obama is Muslim and so on...

15. Tommy Palven

Tommy Palven Active Member Past Donor

Jeannette, I posted this link to The Sane Progressive, Debbie Lusignan, before, but didn't get any response from anyone, and doubt that anyone watched it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEXXIHlVnZY

I think that you and Debbie may be natural allies and that you, especially, would like this link. It is long and starts out slow, so get a cup of coffee or a bottle of wine and watch the whole thing.

I don't think that you will be disappointed.

16. RUS

RUS Member

This was written by Russian media? I did not expect ....
    [​IMG]

17. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

18. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

19. Tim15856

Tim15856 Well-Known Member

You don't think the US does the same thing? Ask Merkel. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...obe-into-alleged-u-s-hacking-of-merkels-phone

How many times has the US interfered with other countries. Obama helped remove Gaddafi from Libya causing chaos there. He wanted to remove Assad from Syria. Word is the CIA was behind the coup in Ukraine. The list goes on.

Obama was raised as a Muslim, he may have claimed to convert but I do not believe he went to church during his presidency. Only those behind closed doors knows what he privately considers his true religion. For sure he's sympathetic toward many Muslims.

20. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

of cos not, USA is a democracy , Muscovy is a kleptocracy , ruled my an oriental satrap (man- God czar)

21. vis

vis Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, my friend! Who told you that the US is a democratic country?:grin: By the way, not bad for Putin, if this is he who managed to influece elections in the US :grin:

22. Eadora

Eadora Well-Known Member

Priebus: Trump "Accepts" That "Russia" Played A Role In Election Hacking

Wadda Crock O' Crap ! :roflol:
    Litwin - you are so full of RussioPhobe Poison, that it's a wonder you don't chock to death

US Deep State in Deep Trouble

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46182.htm

From the Article:

"US ruling power is in deep trouble because there are growing signs that the mass of citizens
    are no longer beholden to the supposed authority residing in Washington.
    Once the legitimacy of would-be authorities begins to collapse in the eyes of the people,
    then profound political change is in the offing, as history shows us through countless
    empires that came and went – often ignominiously"

& take special NOTE of this quote Litwin :smile:
    "Trump in fact followed up with a comment that it was " only a “stupid” person would not
    ............................................................................ want to have good relations with Russia."
    &
    "Unlike warmongering Congress members such as John McCain and Lyndsey Graham,
    Trump has not jumped on the bandwagon to demonize Russia."

23. Genius

Genius Active Member

I don't click on links, but I digress...I've heard of Swedish fish, Swedish meatballs, the Swedish bikini team but never "the Swedish dream".

24. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

the same to you, you think trump is like your satraps Putin, Kadyrov etc? you know what republicans are gonna do to your country for this act of war?

25. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

USA and Sweden are not Democratic. Both have big crime. Sweden have many Communism even I prefers Republic instead for Monarchy in Sweden. Republic are more like China with Communism citizen. :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: