Did everyone notice how Trump ran his news conf

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by logical1, Jan 11, 2017.

1. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Finally Trump ran a REAL news conf. Shades of JFK, Trump came out and took random questions. Unlike Obama that ran fake news conf where he had pre screened the questions, He is intelligent enough to take random questions. Remember how Obama when finished with one reporter would say UH -------lets see, oh yeah (looking at his cheat sheet) the next question is from "Billl Smith". Old Bill would then ask verbatim the pre screened question that was gone over with Obama and his staff.

Gads-----------------it going to be great to have a real president in charge again.

2. Conviction

Conviction Well-Known Member

AND he controlled it. One reporter asked a stupid question and he just didn't answer and moved to the next one.

3. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

And that is what an intelligent person would and should do. Bravo Donald!!!!!!!!

4. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

"You are fake news!" said to CNN reporter, will become the next big meme. Haven't felt like watching canned Democrat press conferences for 8 years, now I care, tens of millions will feel the same.

Run, public unions, run!

5. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

So he denied a renowned news organization because they hurt his feelings, and then turned around and took a question from that cesspool of opinion Brietbart.

How very trumpy of him.

6. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

Hahaha, try to float that spin anywhere other than a leftist echo chamber (which are shrinking more and more hourly), hilarious. The left just keeps losing and losing, never learns, never will.

Run, public unions, RUN!

7. CrankyPant

CrankyPant New Member

From Donald Trump, the guy who spent 5 years insisting that Barack Obama was not born in America, And that his "investigators" had proof.
    And who personally saw thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering the 9/11 attacks.
    And regularly tweets fake crime statistics, fake unemployment statistics, and fake stories about himself.
    Donald Trump IS fake news personified.

8. way2convey

way2convey Well-Known Member

I watched the entire thing & was pretty impressed by how he handled it. Having the law firms attorney go through the legal details involved with him separating himself from the Trump Org was brilliant! And, he showed class by complimenting the media outlets (some who've been less that kind to him in the past) who decided not to print the fake news BuzzFeed published. Nice touch.
    What you couldn't help but notice was all the questions about hacking, the Russians, etc.....I recall one question about the hearings going on, one on the plan to repeal & replace O'care, one about the border wall & one about Trump's SC nominee...beyond those, almost all the reports wanted to ask about the hacking thing and issues surrounding it. Thought he did pretty well answering those, too.

9. way2convey

How very liberal of you.
    CNN, who ran with a FAKE NEWS story is your definition of a "renowned" news org.
    Brietbart didn't & THEY'RE a cesspool.

(Hint; you might to actually THINK before posting).

10. squidward

squidward Well-Known Member

yeah, pisses you off don't it?
    That's the best part.

11. TrackerSam

TrackerSam Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hillary said the same thing 8 years ago. She was the original birther.

12. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Renowned and News Organization don't belong in the same sentence.

13. Bluebird

Bluebird Well-Known Member

So, I also watched the whole thing, but I got a totally different outlook on it--for instance---when trump says he will not talk to his son's about business, he doesn't have to talk to his son's about business dealings,all his son's have to do is call trump,s favorite newspaper or media outlet to write an article & wa-la,trump knows what his son,s are doing-,but seriously ,you believe trump is not going to talk about business with his son's,well I have a bridge to sell you! second ,this is not a blind trust-it is just a trust--if you listen to what trump's Attorney said--you would have caught this---
    He showed no class in insulting the media,doesn't make any difference which media,however that being said,trump contradicted himself in one breath-he railed on Buzzfeed for printing so called "fake news",but then railed on the Intelligence for leaking the "report",so which is it donald,now Kelly Anne stated on a show last night that trump hasn't read the report, so how does he know if it's fake or not,if he doesn't know what the report states? Oh, I get it,it is fine for trump to praise" Illegal" & (use it as gospel) Russian hackers if it is against anybody but him, if it is against him,then it's fake-------Ei-YI-YI----
    No, IMO he did not do a good job at this news conference, there are more questions & more conflicts than ever---if his idea was to assure the American people,well I can tell ya,I for one more than ever think you all have elected a Russian spy for POTUS,that he illegally worked with a foreign entity to win this election,I believed it the night of the election & I believe it more & more with every passing day-----

14. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

I loved it when he slapped down the self important hacks with their faux news...Perhaps he needs to produce a 'naughty or nice' list of folk to include those hacks he won't take questions from.

15. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

Maybe he'll just take a cloth and wipe his monitor clean of any private business dealings posted on the webz so he can claim no knowledge of them. Hillary coached him well.:roflol:

16. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

CNN has not been 'renowned' since it earned the nickname 'Clinton News Network' decades ago. They are an undisciplined mob of partisans getting their 'news' from the DNC. It is long past the time when the media needed reminding that the need access to the President more than he needs them.

17. CrankyPant

CrankyPant New Member

No she didn't. You're just making that up.
    Donald Trump spent 5 years insisting that Barack Obama was not born in America. He repeatedly said that he had investigators in Hawaii studying Obama's birth certificate and "they can't believe what they're finding."
    What do you think - was Trump intentionally lying, or was he just being incredibly stupid?
    Either way, it was a fake story and he spent 5 years trying to sell it.

18. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

"At this point, what difference does it make?" ~ Hillary

19. Johnny-C

Johnny-C Well-Known Member

The only thing Trump did by handling that press conference the way he did, was illustrate/reveal weaknesses in his character.

20. SillyAmerican

SillyAmerican Well-Known Member

Had a chance to watch the YouTube copy of Trump's press conference. I was extremely impressed, especially with the statement made by Sheri Dillon of Morgan Lewis:

Sorry, but all those people still whining about potential conflicts are being completely crazy. The steps taken by President-Elect Trump are outstanding. With a little more than a week to go to inauguration, I am extremely encouraged by what I saw.

21. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

CNN ran a story that Trumpbois didn't like and start clamoring that it was fake news.

He then allows a question from Breitbart, a right-wing rag who often runs headlines like this:

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

Or

[​IMG]

Now that's some high quality journalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. I just like pointing out the bitter irony.

What's next? Is Trump going to start using sites set up by the Russian government as propaganda outlets?

Oh... too late.

- - - Updated - - -

But garbage, trash, polemic, partisan drivel, and BREITBART do.

22. CrankyPant

CrankyPant New Member

How many times during the campaign did he promise that he would be putting his businesses in a blind trust?
    More bait & switch by a serial liar.

How Trump Misled America About His Plans for His Companies
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/how-trump-misled-america-about-his-plans-for-his-company-w460568

23. way2convey

WOW....Congrat's!....that's a new wacko conspiracy theory I haven't heard. So, you believe our intelligence agencies & FBI are all "Russian spy's", too, or just that they are so stupid they missed it?

24. way2convey

A tad off topic there, tod....try and concentrate on the TOPIC!

25. FreedomSeeker

FreedomSeeker Well-Known Member

The Clinton News Network is not "renowned"....they are just liberal hacks.