Your Opinion, In 500 Words, What Happened To JFK?

Discussion in 'JFK' started by ar10, Dec 8, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

No thanks.Unlike you and soup,Im not willing to sell my soul down the drain for money.That brings major bad karma on you that soup and you will have to deal with in the future. take you off ignore? got news for you,you havent been taken off,never have been,I only know what your saying now since HE quoted you.when a poster that I dont have on ignore quotes someone I do have on ignore,that makes the ignore button ineffective unfortunately.

oh and ar,I put people on ignore who blatantly ignore evidence and facts that prove them wrong,you will find out if you debate with him,thats EXACTLY what he does.

2. sparky2

sparky2 Banned

I am 52 years old, and have studied the JFK assassination for most of my life.
    (The assassination, my parents and the neighbors crying, and the black-and-white television coverage of the funeral, are among my first tangible memories. I was four years old at the time.)

Here is what I believe happened;
    An angry young ex-Marine, starved for attention and validation, shot and killed a US President.
    Oswald acted alone in Dallas that day, and there were no other shooters or co-conspirators on the ground assisting him.

Was he influenced or persuaded to shoot the President, by some politically-motivated individuals that he met in New Orleans and other places? Some of them from Cuba in fact?
    Without a doubt.

But there is no credible evidence that a carefully-planned, coordinated, team-concerted execution took place that day.
    And any conjecture involving a coordinated conspiracy involving multiple Government/law enforcement agencies is pure nonsense.

Listen; I have worked for the Government for many, many years.
    You can't plan and carry-out a scheme to go to the bathroom without somebody blabbing, somebody spilling the beans, and/or somebody telling on somebody else.

Here's the psychology behind it;
    JFK was a charismatic, mostly well-liked President.
    His shooting was a tragedy.
    When an unfathomable tragedy occurs, people tend NOT to believe the sad, simple truth. (A loner with a rifle shot and killed the President.)
    Ridiculous, preposterous fairy tales involving complex conspiracies between multiple Government agencies HAVE to be true.
    The sad, simple truth is just too hard to swallow.

It's the same with 911;
    A small group of radical muslim jackasses took flying lessons to learn how to fly (but not land) airliners, they hijacked a few planes armed with box-cutters, and the drove three of those four planes into crowded buildings.
    Sad, simple, hard to swallow, but ultimately true.

Elvis Presley;
    He got addicted to a boatload of prescription meds, gained too much weight, become severely constipated by the painkillers, and died on the toilet.
    So full of feces that his entire digestive tract, from top to bottom, was impacted.
    Sad, simple, hard to swallow, but very much true.

Marilyn Monroe. Andy Kaufman. The list goes on and on. It's basic human psychology.

NOW: Was there a cover-up?
    A massive cover-up involving multiple agencies?
    YES. After the tragic shooting.
    The FBI, the CIA, the secret service, the Dallas police, they all scrambled to cover their hineys.
    Because, after all, a President got shot and killed on their watch.
    They invoked secrecy. They clammed up. They did everything they could to keep themselves from looking at all culpable for their screw-up.

And it was this atmosphere of secrecy and hush-hush that inspired so much conjecture and fantastic conspiracy theories.

Simple enough?
    Good.
    Because it's the truth.

3. 9/11 was an inside job

well if you have studied it then you have done a lousy job on your homework.You obviously have never seen the movie JFK.that movie is 100 times more accurate to the truth on what really happened than what the warren commissions said despite what some of the trolls come on here and say defending the warren commission.stone poured over thousands of documents over the years before he made the movie so the majority of the film is accurate,I suggest you watch it sometime.

see your making the same mistake that a friend of mine does who works for the government.he says he has a hard time believeing it as well because they are horrible at keeping secrets at where he works.well just because they are horrible keeping secrets where he works and where you work doesnt mean they didnt then,lol.
    oh and you have not done very good research at all because the government has along history of being involved in covert operations involing thousands and were able to keep those secrets away from the american people for DECADES.you fail to understand that they carefully select the people they do that they know will keep quiet,they dont select just ANYBODY.

Your obviously also not familiar either with the word compartmentalization.The people they pull it off are all on just a need to know basis.they dont know who their actual handlers are who are giving them orders.they have a certain person to tell them where to go and be and get paid off and then,I guarantee you,the CIA has those people who pulled it off elimated.I can see your not familir with how the government operates.

In the meantime here is other information for you to chew on that Oswald was framed and it was the CIA.Lovelady,the man they say is the man in that doorway was asked to appear before the warren commission and to wear what he wore that day and he wore a striped shirt.they have shown pics of it over the years so that was obviously not Lovelady like they claim.

http://www.politicalforum.com/jfk/94932-lee-harvey-oswald-innocent-else-he-can-two-places-once.html

4. 9/11 was an inside job

also,all the dallas doctors said the bullet wound in the neck was an entrance wound in the front in the throat. They also said wound to the head was an entrance wound to the front as well.the lone nut theorists trolls who post here all the time always ignores these facts and make up crap to avoid they are wrong.I hope you dont do the same.My experience though is with NET people,they do that all the time where in real life,the ones who actually take the time to look at the evidence,they all see the truth immediately that oswald was EXACTLY what he said he was,a patsy.Here is Malcomn Kildoff Kennedys press secretary stating what one of the dallas doctors told him that his head wound was an entrance wound to the front.surely your not going to ignore the dallas doctors? He is the second one below in the photo.The first one is a witness who was close up to Kennedy who said he saw it hit the front of the head as well.

You also have Cyrel Wecht the worlds best autopsy doctor who has done and participated in over 20,00O autopsys in his life-and thats a true number believe it or not,INSIST the head was an ENTRANCE wound.

http://www.politicalforum.com/jfk/223484-driver-killed-kennedy-right-rear-exit-evidence.html

this person below also posted this on another thread recently.

I don't know who killed JFK. But I have hunted and killed enough animals that I know that when they are hit in the head by something going over 2400 feet a second, with over 1800 foot pounds of energy, they do NOT jerk in the direction the bullet came from. No way, no how. And the Carcano was one of the most inaccurate rifles around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by beenthere; 03-01-2012 at 08:56 PM.

The other thing that proves that oswald could not have fired the shot that reinforces what this poster was saying about how animals heads always go forward after shooting them from behind-and another poster at this site that hunts has ALSO said the same thing as well in her posts before,but its not just animals but humans as well that when they are shot from behind, their head goes forwards not backwards.

Matter of fact there was this book written by an experienced sniper that served in vietnam who was a very distinguised sniper having more kills in his combat unit than any other unit.He had like 2 dozen sniper kills and he said in all the sniper kills tha he had,when he shot someone in the head from behind,he never ONCE remembered their head going backwards,that their head went forward EVERYTIME.

He later became a police officer and one day when he was in dallas for a police convention,the convention wasnt going to start for several hours so he had some time to spare and he went up to the sixth floor window and looked out it and he knew immediately the warren commission was B.s saying-No way. right then and there. He knew oswald could not have done it because he knew HE could not have done it.

He stated in his book that he would had like three teams of shooters on the grassy knoll,one in the dal tech building. kinda like how stone described in his movie and he had never even met stone or seen the movie at that time.So stone is hardly grasping at straws in his movie.You got a very credible expert saying the same thing.Stone did very good research on the film.He wasnt making things up like the lone nut theorist do when they come on here.His movie was 100 more accurate to the truth than the warren commission was,thats for sure. The author of the book is Craig Roberts and its called KILL ZONE.

Matter of fact seven,you have posted pics before that prove Roberts and that other poster know what they are talking about that a persons head goes FORWARDS when shot from behind with that pic you post sometime of that guy being shot in the head from, behind with his head going forwards? could you post it here by chance since you havent yet? would appreciate it.

He was also correct in what he said about the carcano.The rifle they found they said oswald used was a piece of crap.The scope was badly misalined and everything.

5. 9/11 was an inside job

also you have this story here nobody has ever been able to counter that these two ladies who were going down the stairs at the time oswald allegedly did the shooting,they never saw him pass them which according to the warren commissions timeline of oswald going down the stairs,he would have had to.The two ladies also said the warren commission altered their testimonys of their timeframe they said when they went down and were harrassed many times by the police when they insisted on the timeframe they had.the warren commission altered the testimonsy of many witnesses according to them which is a crime itself they should have gone to jail for.

Here is their story nobody has ever been able to debunk.Matter of fact Stone mentioned this part in the movie.

so much for your fantasys and the warren commissions that oswald did it.the warren commission altered styles and adams testimony like they did countless other witnesses because if they did not,they knew oswald would have to pass them on the stairway which he did not.altering witness testimonys is a crime the commission members should have gone to jail for.

oswald had an intent to murder kennedy? err apparently you are not aware of the party that was held at his friends house George Demorenshilds whom Marina has always said that Lee praised Kennedy at? which by the way,Demorenshield had connections to the CIA and was found murdered with a ruling of a suicide when it was known that he was going to testify before the HSCA investigation.and guess who's phone number they found in his wallet? CIA director George Bush and future president.Theres all kind of proof out there that Demorensheild and Bush wer pals.

Also you did not look at post # 1032 on previous page which exonerates oswald of having anything to do with the assassination.also you need to look at those videos I posted and just reposted through that link as wel that exonerates oswald and proves government compliticy.

you are right about one thing though,Oswald was an easy fall guy.

SO MUCH FOR THE PROPAGANDA OF THE WARREN COMMISSION THAT OSWALD FIRED A RIFLE AT KENNEDY..Read the paragraphs below.These two women Sandra Styles and Victoris Adams went down the stairs from the 4th floor after the shots were fired and according to the warren commissions timeframe,Oswald would had to pass them and they never saw him pass her.they also INSISTED the warren commission altered their testimonys,something they did with MANY witnesses which itself is a crime the commission members should have gone to jail for.

And it was through Lane’s book that Barry was introduced to the heroine of the second story he will tell. That second story is about the plight of one of these ordinary people who was swept up by events: Victoria Adams, the notable “girl on the stairs.” She was an employee who worked in the same building as one Lee Harvey Oswald. The problem caused by her presence is very simple and easily summarized. Adams, along with her friend Sandra Styles, stood on the fourth floor of the Texas School Book Depository at the moment of the murder. She testified to hearing three shots, which from her vantage point appeared to be coming from the right of the building (i.e., from the grassy knoll). She and Styles then ran to the stairs to head down. This was the only set of stairs that went all the way to the top of the building. Both she and her friend took them down to the ground floor. She did not see or hear Oswald. Yet, she should have if he were on the sixth floor traveling downwards. Which is what the Commission said he did after he shot Kennedy.

This is the first problem, in a nutshell. Why did Adams not see a scrambling Oswald, flying down the stairs in pursuit of his Coca-Cola? Because of the Warren Commission’s timeline, we know Oswald had to have gone down the stairs during this period in order to be accosted in time by a motorcycle policeman. In addition, as we are later to discover, Adams also reports seeing Jack Ruby on the corner of Houston and Elm, “questioning people as though he were a policeman.”

From here the parallel stories broaden out. For Barry began to read more books critical of the Commission. And he would then compare what was in these books with the testimony and evidence in the 26 volumes. Like many people before him, he found something rather disturbing: the evidence and testimony did not completely back up the summary conclusions in the Warren Report. The Commission had selectively chosen evidence to make their case. And they had deliberately tried to discredit witnesses and testimony that contradicted their guilty verdict about Oswald. And the witness that they did this to that really kindled Barry’s curiosity was Victoria Adams. As the author writes at the end of Chapter 1, “What if she was right?”

Adams did not find the government eager to hear her story. This is why they badgered her day and night: the FBI, Secret Service, Dallas Police, and the Sheriff’s Department. And Victoria noticed something discriminatory about all the attention she was getting: the other witnesses in her office did not receive it, e.g., Sandy Styles who ran down the stairs with her, or Elsie Dorman or Dorothy May Garner who watched the motorcade with her.

The attention didn’t stop. In fact, even when she moved to a different address these agents followed her. Even though she had left no forwarding address and her new apartment was not in her name. But they still found her. They followed her when she went to lunch. They followed her when she walked around town. When she sent a letter to a friend in San Francisco describing what she saw and did that day as a witness, the friend never got the letter. The question they posed was always the same: When did you run down the stairs after the shooting?

Then, another odd thing happened. When David Belin and the Warren Commission requested her to testify, it was her alone. Sandra Styles was not with her. In fact, Barry could find no evidence that the Commission questioned Styles at all. Further, during her appearance, Belin had handed her a diagram of the first floor of the Texas School Book Depository, the place where she and Oswald worked at that time. He asked her to point out where she saw two other employees (i.e., William Shelley and Billy Lovelady) when she arrived at the bottom of the stairway. When Barry went to look up this exhibit in the Commission volumes—Commission Exhibit 496—he discovered something odd. It was not the document in the testimony. It was a copy of the application form Oswald filled out for his job at the Depository.

Further, although Styles did not testify that day, or at all, both Lovelady and Shelley did. And as Barry read their testimony it appeared to him that the Commission was making use of them to discredit Adams. Commission lawyer Joe Ball made sure he asked Shelley when and if he saw Adams after the shooting. And when Barry read Lovelady’s testimony his mouth flew open. Lovelady brought up Adams’ name before Ball did! And he called her by her nickname, “Vickie.” Barry was puzzled as to what prompted this spontaneous reference to Adams. Did Lovelady know in advance that Ball was going to specifically ask about her?

Indeed, when she read her own testimony in the Warren Commission—and the Commission’s use of it—Adams was startled to find major discrepancies, including the time interval as to when she started down the stairs after she heard the shots. This began for her a lifelong burden of living in the shadows, avoiding any publicity dealing with her testimony or her treatment at the hands of the Commission. When her employer, publishing house Scott Foresman, offered her a chance to transfer out of Dallas to Chicago in 1966, she took it. (p. 35) While there, she actually now began to read the Warren Report. She now noted what they had done with Lovelady and Shelley. This stupefied her. Because she did not recall seeing either man after she and Styles arrived on the first floor. (p. 36)

discovering documents that bear out her veracity

6. 9/11 was an inside job

finally these videos here also debunk the fairy tale that oswald kileld kennedy as well.the lone nut therits trolls who wont admit they have been proven wrong always constantly ignroe these videos and never try yo address them because they know they cant refute the evidence in there because they know it proves them wrong.I hope mature enough not to do the same thing?

that you are open minded.

http://www.politicalforum.com/jfk/193550-open-shut-testimony-oswalds-gun-not-6th-floor.html

oh and finally,there were too many unaccounted for bullets holes as well.you have the magic bullet where only in a fairy tale land woucl it have caused all those 7 or 8 wounds to both kennedy and connolly they said did to the back of the neck and to connollys leg,then you have the head wound, 2 shots,then you have the 3rd shot that struck james tague.the three shots they say oswald got off in a miraculous 5.6 seconds even though no expert marksman has been able to duplicate that feat.

well that doesnt account for the other bullets found,one in the frame of the secret service car,one in the windsheild that policemen witnessed,holes on the sign that policemen witnessed as well who said the sign was removed the next day,one on the curb which was removed as well and resurfaced the next day acording to police officers and photos as well,then one on the grass a plainclothes cop is seen picking up and walking off with as you can see in those videos,one on the street as well. I have a DVD that proves all this i can refer you to if you promise to watch it.

yep oswald was the lone assassin and had all these magic bullets going everywhere somehow.:-D

7. 9/11 was an inside job

finally here is the proof that Im not lying about different bullets found.

http://www.politicalforum.com/jfk/88425-serious-evidence-conspiracy.html

http://www.politicalforum.com/jfk/103829-video-testimony-doctor-deceased-proves-shots-front.html

as you heard,that one doctor there said the shot on that windshield was an entrance to the front of the car.

also the first rifle they found as you can see in that film,was a muaser,a rifle that doesnt even come close to what the mannlicher carcano looks like.Plice officers experinced in rifles said it was a mauser. and as you can see on this thread,there are the doctors saying his head wound in the back was an EXIT wound. face it dude,the media and government brainwshed you.Nothing to be ashamed of,they did that to millions of americans.Heck i was one of them they brainwashed for many years while growing up.the school system is so corrupt its unreal.they only tell you what they WANT you to hear in our school systems.

8. 9/11 was an inside job

Here it is.this is what I was looking for earlier.This pic that Seven posted,CLEARLY proves that the poster that came on and said that while hunting animals everytime he has shot an animals,their head goes forward when shot from behind,not backwards that he is telling the truth.Not only that,it also proves that sniper who wrote that book saying that in all his multiple kills as a sniper in vietnam,he never once saw a persons head go backwards when shooting them from behind.Case Closed.Oswald is innocent and Kennedy was shot from the FRONT in the neck and the FRONT of the head as well.Next case please.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...sination-whos-who-on-the-grassy-knoll-58.html

9. sparky2

sparky2 Banned

Sir,

I admire your dedication to this cause of yours. Clearly this means a lot to you.
    Nothing I say is meant to demean you in any way, nor would I ever presume to get into a point-by-point pi$$ing contest with a man who clearly has his mind made up, (and firmly closed to objective discussion or testimony).

Without any disrespect intended, allow me to point out a few things;

a. You began your series of postings today by stating that the Oliver Stone film, JFK, is "100 times more accurate to the truth on what really happened than what the warren commissions said despite what some of the trolls come on here and say defending the warren commission.stone poured over thousands of documents over the years before he made the movie so the majority of the film is accurate,I suggest you watch it sometime".

I have seen JFK. It is an entertaining Hollywood movie, nothing more, and nothing less. More to the point, it is a compelling and well-made Hollywood movie, and despite dozens of historical inaccuracies, it has (unfortunately) been embraced by many, many people who are looking for a conspiracy where none exists.

b. You can't prove anything on the internet.
    You can merely hope to provide sufficient & compelling evidence in order that you might sway somebody's opinion on one thing or another.
    There's a huge difference (to a man of science like myself, anyway) between proof and evidence.
    To this point, sir; You have provided no compelling evidence, and trust me, I am open to suggestion.
    You have offered up half-baked conjecture and questionable second-hand testimony that only serves to support MY original opinion;

The JFK assassination was a sad and tragic affair.
    The real truth was just too simple, sad, and hard to comprehend.
    So people, propelled by what they viewed as a 'government cover-up' concocted dozens of wild theories.
    The government cover-up was quite real, don't get me wrong:
    Many agencies scrambled to cover up their ineptitude and their failure to protect the President.
    Beyond that, there is nothing.

NOTHING, sir.

Respectfully,

Sparky2

Patriot911 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. 9/11 was an inside job

see thats where you make the mistake that many people do is just because its a movie you make the assumption that its nothig less than an entertaining movie which cannot be anything further than the truth.It should be called a documentary because if you ever did any research and i can see you have not,then you would know the majority of it unlike the warren commission is based on facts and evidence. Me closed to objective discussion? other way around.you havent addressed any of my points I brought up.no surprise,thats what lone theorists always do,refuse to debate them because they are in denial and only see what they want to see.

theres plenty of proof and evidence oswald did not do it,again your just not looking at it and made the mistake of thinking that just because JFK is a movie,that its fictional which cant be anything further than the the truth.there is a book out called JFK THE BOOK OF THE FILM where Stone lists all his sources where he got all the material from for instance to back up everything he says. you need to watch that movie again sometime but next time go into it being open minded and dont ignore the laws of physics

Your not open one bit,you havent addressed ONE SINGLE IOTA of the evidence I brought up, so enough of this nonsense that I have not provided any compelling evidence.address all my points I brought up or admit you cant counter them cause right now your just talking trash.

hate to brake the news to you but the warren commission is nothing but a theory and has no evidence whatsoever to back their claims up.you are the only one that brought up half baked conjecture,the commission has NEVER been able to prove oswald did it.period.

your so much in denial you cant handle the truth.Jack Nicholson was talking about people like YOU in that movie A FEW GOOD MEN. yeah thats all you have is a wacked out opinion that holds no water against the facts of the case.thats the reason there has always been such a huge controversy over the case and always will be till we have a REAL investigation into the case is because the facts of the case dont fit the explanations given by the government.too many bizaare impossible coincidences happend that they dont become coincidences anymore.

respectfully sir,you have no debating skills whatsoever.I see you are too close minded on this subect and dont want to look at the evidence so no sense in going any further with this.

11. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

I disagree. a lot of people are way too lazy to search the info on the internet. Which is why the majority of Americans are clueless idiots right now. 911 is like a machine with the info and I for one, can appreciate it. He's doing his part. are you doing yours? :no: :alientwo:

So you agree that the last decent Politician JFK was killed in cold blood?

12. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

I think the CFR set it all up. but this is close to what I'm thinking happend. one giant conspiracy and cover up. so we'll talk about it for years and movies will be made and books will be written.

while demons go to their graves with the truth.

13. sparky2

sparky2 Banned

This isn't a debate, my good fellow.
    This is me answering the original question posed at the beginning of the thread;
    I quote, "IN YOUR OPINION, IN 500 WORDS OR LESS, WHAT HAPPENED TO JFK?"

It is not for you decide whether I am closed minded or not.
    The reality is, I am VERY open minded on this subject, and I YEARN for somebody to step forward with some credible evidence of a larger conspiracy.
    Sadly, that has not happened.

Re; The possibility that I am talking trash sir? I am just stating facts.
    Again, no insult to you personally intended, but your evidence is weak, second-hand, re-hashed, hysterical garbage,
    and
    the evidence and testimony of Oliver Stone's movie as being rife with gross historical inaccuracies is legendary.

This is important, and I ask that you take notes;
    You actually hurt your case by citing Oliver Stone's film as a 'documentary'. It makes you look like a dullard and a tool.

I do not believe that you are a dullard and a tool, really I do not.
    I believe that you are a good person, and that you actually believe all this nonsense that you so fervently spout on this good web forum.

I wish you well, sir.
    Do not expect any 'debate' on this matter with me until you bring some fresh, credible evidence.

Is that fair?

QUOTE 4horsemen: "So you agree that the last decent Politician JFK was killed in cold blood?"

I do not agree that he was the last decent politician. He was far from decent. His record of marital infidelities is the stuff of legends, as a matter of fact. He was a cocksman and a self-indulgent cad.
    But YES, he was killed in cold blood.
    In my opinion, by Lee Harvey Oswald.
    And by Lee Harvey Oswald alone.

14. 9/11 was an inside job

then you have been brainwashed by the government wheter you want to acknowledge it or not and have proved you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see.the only here who spouts fervious nonsense is you.You know it,I know it.

You run away from ALL my points I brought up like all Lone nut theorists who have been brainwashed do afraid to tackle any of the points cause you know you cant refute them.Believe me,Im not going to go any further with you since again,you refuse to address any of my evidence or facts and just ignore it since it doesnt go along with your fairy tales.I dont debate with someone who wont even try and refute ANY of the evidence brought up and CLAIMS its not credible.Until you learn how to debate,this discussion is at an end.In the real world,you would be laughed out of a debating hall within a minute if you debated like this there the way you do here.they would be saying to you-arent you going to say anything? you have not addressed any of his points he has brought up?

oh and kennedy bedding women right and left,that doesnt change the fact that he did great things for the american people and was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and pissing them off.

15. 9/11 was an inside job

Yeah he for sure is way to lazy to do any research as he has proven in spades.Obviously only sees what he wants to see and is clueless so Im not going any further with him.

16. sparky2

sparky2 Banned

You are a very odd and passionate fellow.
    What you say is less interesting to me than the fervor and the emotion you put into how you say it.

Allow me to offer a clarification regarding a few of your points and insults;

* I am not lazy, sir. In fact, far from it. I am a seriously energetic person, and I put a lot of quality work into my own personal research over many, many decades.

* My opinion is not formulated based upon the digestion of the Warren Commission, nor of any Government position or documents. It is based upon considerable research. I have been to Dealey Plaza and walked the grounds there many times over the years. I have read everything there is on the subject, including all of the works that you cite in your rambling postings.

* I do not trust our Government, and I certainly do not feel the way I feel about this topic out of any concern for what the Government wants me to believe.

Simply put, I do not choose to get into a point-by-point debate with you because you strike me as a bit of a fanatic and conspiracy-theorist, your postings appear poorly thought-out, and (please don't take offense sir) your postings here on this site are chock-full of gross grammatical and punctuation errors.

Sorry if that makes me a snob, but my time is limited, and I have to respect somebody's position and intellect before I choose to get into a web-debate with them.

You're just not offering me anything I can work with.

I wish you well, though.
    I hope your life is good, and that you are happy.
    That's what matters most.

17. sparky2

sparky2 Banned

And as to my remarks, re; JFK's infidelities and being a self-indulgent cocksman:

I was not making a moral judgement.
    What little I recall of JFK, I remember liking him.
    He certainly had a lot about him worth admiring.

* He was a war hero.

* He seemed to care about the American people, and the direction the nation was headed.

But 4horsemen asked the question, "So you agree that the last decent Politician JFK was killed in cold blood?",
    and I answered him.

If your definition of decent politician is, 'he who sticks his dick in a lot of women besides his wife, and pops an interns cherry in the very bed that he shares with his wife', then I guess JFK was a decent politician.

Me, I don't share that opinion.
    And again, it's not a moral judgement.
    In my first marriage, I had a LOT of extramarital affairs.
    So I am not one to throw stones.

But the reality is, we should hold our elected officials to a slightly higher standard that we do our average wage-earning slobs.
    The man was a US President, and his conduct was shabby, and beneath the dignity of that office.

Just my opinion.

You guys can nominate JFK for Sainthood.
    I am not going to participate in any such nonsense.

18. 9/11 was an inside job

again the only one posting ramblings is yourself.your hysterical,the only one whos postings are not well thought out are yours.:grin: of course your not lazy,your just afraid of the truth and close minded and only see what you want to see as we both know.

yeah your only research you have done is obviously looking at only what the warren commission says or books that support it. see thats a cowardly copout,you wont even try and refute ONE of my points because you know you simply cant counter it. I would go further with you but your so easy to shoot down and lost the debate a long time ago that its pointless at this point.

Others I have spoken to in the past at LEAST have TRIED to counter SOME of my points brought up,but you sir,havent even attempted to even counter one so at this point,its pointless for me to go any further with you.Cant teach someone who is close minded and only sees what he WANTS to see.

None of this surprises me cause usually the people that are closed minded such as yourself are the people like yourself who were old enough to remember that day.the younger generation people who were not born yet such as myself dont accept it for the most part.Thats why 80% of americans no longer accept the fairy tales of the warren commission that oswald killed kennedy.

Oh and I am not making that up either.Just a couple years ago when the corporate media that you have been taken in by hook,line and sinker,they ran their propaganda piece on PBS defending the warren commission and even THEY concluded at the end saying -despite all this,80% of americans think there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy. oh and you can find out for yourself that im not making this up,watch some PBS special on it sometime in november,you'll hear them say it yourself with your own ears.

again since you only see what you WANT to see and are obviously close minded and dont know how to debate, no sense in going on in this discussion or going any further with us. In the next day or two I am going to make a thread and bring up everything I said in hopes that someone who WANTS to learn will actually come on there try and discuss these points and Im going to yuse your ramblings as someone who doesnt know how to debate as an example to tell them I expect them to try and counter the evidence anf facts.Hopefully I will find SOMEONE who is not too cowardly to at LEAST try and counter SOME of those points brought up.I dont debate with people who are too cowardly to admit when they have been proven wrong and too arrogant to admit so.hopefully someone will come on who is opend minded.i highly doubt it though,most people on the net who can hinde behind a computer are too arrogant to admit it as well they have been proven wrong,its only the people I discuss this with in REAL life I find are objective because they cant run and hide behind the computer.

19. 9/11 was an inside job

again the only one talking nonsense is yourself. AGAIN you have no debating skills whatsoever.your putting words in my mouth for one.I never said he was a saint.In fact I admitted that he screwed around with several women and was a womaniser.guess you missed that part.

But again as I said before,that doesnt take away from the fact that he cared about the people and did a lot of great things for them and that again that was why they killed him because he was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington no doing what they told him to do.

You obviously dont understand this but JFK was our last "REAL" president that we had.Real because he wasnt a puppet for the establishment.You dont understand this but the president doesnt run the country like he is suppose to be able to according to the constitution.There is this round table group of people that do.The president is just a puppet,if he doesnt do what the establishment tells him to do,they end up liked kennedy.again Kennedy wasnt playing their game,he wouldnt give them the war in veitnam they wanted for instance and he paid the price for it.

I know this will do no good with YOU but the fact is and we know this for a fact thanks to the freedom of information act where following the movie JFK,several thousands of documents were released in the mid 90's that researchers discovered that JFK DID in fact want to completely withdraw from vietnam by 1965.thats not speculation,thats fact.the released documents prove it.
    memo # 63 that he signed just a couple months before his assassination stated that there would be a complete withdrawal by all military personnel by 1965.

Two days later after his assassination,Lyndon Johnson signed memo# 273 REVERSING his policy which esculated the war.Kennedy in his entire time as president,he never sent in combat troops.He only sent in ADVISORS.There are all kinds of DVD'S out there that dont even get into his assasination matter of that that just talk about the history of vietnam that say the exact same thing.this is all historical known facts.He risted from day one the militarys recommedations for combat troops.

Matter of fact if you look at the speech he gave to walter kronkite in sept 1963 about the war,there is a number posted saying 82 casualtys. 82 casualtys? thats hardly esculating the war.:grin: thats actually pretty good when you consider he was in office for three years and they only had 82 soldiers killed in that time frame. thats a far cry from the 58 thousand that Johnson and Dick Nixon combined murdered during their terms.

Oh and Im not a conspiracy theorist,Im a conspiracy REALIST,its not my fault your close minded and too afraid to look at the evidence,I cant do any thing about that,thats your problem.

oh and yeah,this thread is here to state your opinion but your opinion doesnt hold water against the facts of the case which prove there isnt a shread of evidence that proved oswald did it.

thats why there is such a huge controversy because the facts of the case dont fit the explanation given by the government.The only way this controversy will EVER go away is if there is a REAL independent investigation into it.

the warren commission was a joke of an investigation.It was actually term a presidential commission because Johnson APPOINTED the members to investigate it.an honest nice pure man such as Johnson gets to make the decisons who to appoint to investigate this. I know you'll say none of this is true but that just shows how ignorant you are about this case.

20. 9/11 was an inside job

finally in ending this discussion,I got just got four questions for you that I know I am going to enjoy watching you try and weasel out of cause I know your going to keep talking trash in defeat,thats a given.so please just address these four questions,lets not talk about my last two posts since your impossible to have a reasonable discussion with.

anyways if there was no conspiracy then 1.are you going to tell me that rose cheramie,a lady the highway patrol found on the side of the highway who was a victem of a hit and run and was then taken into a hospital in Louisiana a couple days before the assassination which was the woman stone depicted in the very beginning of the film,that after arriving in the hospital she told the doctors she was riding in the car with some men who were traveling to dallas and according to the doctors,she told them they were going to kill kennedy and that they needed to warn someone.

But the doctors seeing that she was high on drugs did not take her serious until her prediction then came true and then DID take her seriously and called the police to tell them about it and then according to the government,two years later committed suicide-how convient for them,what you going to say about that,that stone made this up or that she was a physic or something?:rolleyes: you can forget about the part on stone making it up.thats all a historical fact and well known.

2.How come Police Chief Jesse Curry who originally stated at the time that they had proof that oswald killed kennedy but LATER in 1967 changed his tune and said -we cant place oswald in the sixt floor window.He told UPI that in 1967.I cant find it right now but I will later.He later in fact wrote a book about it in 1980 saying that he was under pressure from his superiours to say that oswald was the lone killer in fact even though he did not believe it which is why he came forward in later years.

3.How come many people said the wc altered their testimonys a crime itself and those two women who testified said they went down the stairs the same time frame he did and they changed addresses a few times over the years because of threats in the beginning for giving a version different than the governments insisting the wc altered their testimonys as well?
    you going to say they lied? give me a break.

4.finally why do you dismiss what the HSCA said which was by far a much more serious investigation into it in the 70's when even THEY concluded the wc was wrong and even they admitted there was a conspiracy?:rolleyes:

is this all too complicated for you to understand or anything? I hope not,I tried to be as basic with you as much as possible.

21. gr8dane

gr8dane New Member

I-apologize-but-my-space-bar-is-broken.
    Oswalds-quick-departure-from-military-service-and-into-communism-and-then-back-from-Russia-to-the-USA-doesn't-add-up.
    He-was-supposedly-still-a-communist-on-his-return-and-trying-to-get-into-Cuba.
    Didn't-he-hang-with-Morendschilt,-Ferrie,-and-maybe-Tippit-at-one-time?
    These-are-not-the-hallmarks-of-a-lone-gunman.
    They-are-the-hallmarks-of-military-intelligence.

22. 9/11 was an inside job

very true,some people want to live in a fairy tale land and live in denial on this though.

23. 9/11 was an inside job

ahhhh here it is.found it.

We don't have any proof that Oswald fired the rifle. No one has been able to put him in that building with a gun in his hand."

—Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry, quoted by United Press International, November 5, 1969

I guess according to a certain coincidence theorist here Police Chief Jesse Curry is not a credible source though.:rolleyes: Like I said before,Curry in later years in 1980 even wrote a book about it after he felt safe that no harm would come to him after the passage of time even saying in his book that he later changed his tune because he said he was under pressure from his superiours to say that oswald was the lone assassin.yep no conspiracy or coverup alright.I guess Curry is just a liar.:rolleyes:

24. sparky2

sparky2 Banned

My goodness, Mr 911 Inside Job person.

You continue to rant that you are through with me, but then you go on to post rambling diatribes in some sort of attempt to sway me toward your absurd position.

You need to choose, sir;
    Either sway me, or put me on ignore.

If you would like to put me on ignore, simply go to your 'User CP' in the upper left of the screen, scroll down the banner on the left to 'Edit Ignore List', and then in the box provided, type 'Sparky2'.

Then you will be free to post your hysterical and factually-innacurate nonsense until the cows come home, without any fear that I will confront you with common sense and the truth.

Now, and more importantly, if you wish to SWAY me, here's what you need to do;

A. Stop quoting Oliver Stone's hollywood movie as an authoritative source of information regarding the JFK assassination. The movie is a joke, and continually referring back to that film makes you look foolish.

B. Cut and paste your postings into Word (or any other document processing/editing program), and clean them up for misspellings, grammatical errors, and punctuation errors. Then, paste them back into the web forum window, and press 'Submit Reply'.

It's that easy.
    In order to even begin to impress me, and in order that you might sway me to your side, you have to present a credible argument.
    A credible argument has at its foundation an air of intelligence and discernment. Writing well (in a manner that indicates you even graduated high school perhaps) helps a lot.

Presenting your evidence in rambling paragraphs that are full of egregious misspelling errors, grammatical errors, capitalization errors, and punctuation errors only serves to make you appear uneducated and dull. And when you cause me to believe that you are uneducated and dull, then you are already at a disadvantage when it comes time to sway me.

Does this make sense?

I do hope that you will not take offense.
    I offer this advice in all earnestness, and in an attempt to help you to become a credible and reputable web poster.

This is a free service by the way;
    I do not charge a fee.

SpotsCat and (deleted member) like this.
  25. sparky2

sparky2 Banned

QUOTE 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB: see I was just giving you one last chance to answer just a couple of questions.three out of four had NOTHING to do with stones movie and yet you STILL dodged the points.hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaa

You sir have the most laughable debating skills of anyone I have seen come on here in this section in a longggggggggggggg time. the only ones worse than you are a couple of disinformation agent trolls that have penetrated this site who always resorted to making up lies when they were defeated.One of them had a nervous breakdown and had to be taken to a mental instituion a few months ago,the other one hasnt been here in a long time thank god.Guess his handlers sent him to another site that had much more traffic.

Like I said,I was just going to give you one last chance to just address a couple of questions.i never thought that would be too complicated for you.Obviously I was wrong.I should have known better based on your posts.

sorry,not going to play anymore.you can count on that and sorry to dissapoint you, but you amuse me the way you run off cowardly when asked to address points and how your afraid so not going to give you the sastifaction of putting you on ignore.reply if you want,but you will find this time I am serious about not playing your game anymore.till you learn how to debate and not run off when your cornered,you have no credibility.Go back to junior high school and take some science classes again,AFTER you do that,we'll talk again.not till then.bye.

Oh you romancer you.

I am flattered by your words of praise, and moved by your earnest ovations of clumsy affection.

Much like a schoolboy who is too shy to express his true feelings, you ran across the figurative playground, and punched me in the metaphorical arm.

I know that on the surface, the average reader would interpret your last post as one of anger and aggression, but I can read between the lines.
    You do fancy me, and someday these feelings could turn into love.

I tell you what;
    Let's take this slow, and not rush things.
    True love should never be hurried.

Yours,
    xxoo
    :heart: