Interracial marriage rate doubles in 30 years

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Cigar, Feb 16, 2012.

1. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

There were two black tribes from Joseph, Ephraim and Manasseh. Ephraim eventually got kicked to the curb but Manasseh is supposed to make it into the golden cube.

2. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Their mother Asenath was an Egyptian (she was daughter of a priest or may have been a priestess). All existing artwork from that era clearly show that Egyptians were Black or Brown skinned. Thus, contrary to the repeated lies from the forum's right wingers racial integration is perfectly Biblical.

3. Jebediah

Jebediah Banned

You sound like Mitt Romney at a beauty pageant. I ain't thinking of statistics when I see this...

[​IMG]

I just kick back grab a beer and enjoy the show!

4. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

I think Berry definitely screws with what's "average."

My favorite combo is Black-Korean. Those are some extremely attractive girls.

5. DA60

DA60 Banned

My favorite is any combination...as long as they are not 'pure'.

BRING ON THE MELTING POT!

6. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

What do you get when you cross-breed different strains? Hybrid vigor.

7. speedingtime

speedingtime Banned at Members Request

It's definitely a good sign that people are becoming more tolerant. Hopefully eventually people will stop caring what "race" someone chooses to marry.

8. Mr_Truth

As I wrote above, history clearly shows us that ancient Egyptians were Black or Brown skinned.

Moses was raised in the house of a Black man - yet he did NOT know he was from a different tribal grouping. He thought he was related by blood to the Pharoah. Since the Pharoah was Black, what could possibly have been the color of Moses's skin?

9. Lil Mike

According to Wikipedia (and I mention the source to admit the limitations) the scientific consensus is that ancient Egyptians are ethnically pretty much the same as modern Egyptians.

Not sure what any of this has to do with the topic though.

10. Bassman

Bassman Banned

I really wish you would not broad-brush Conservatives like that. I'm a staunch conservative and I've seen some very beautiful interracial relationships and marriages of some of my friends.

11. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

According to "wikipedia" the Aegyptians, Israelites, Adam and Eve and even god are white. Really, don't rely on wiki for such sensitive issues. That said, Egyptians differ from north to south with the south having many darker sinned and the north lighter skinned. Given the general movement of populations in the region it is not difficult to reason that there has been a steady flow from east to west and north to south thus the pop has become less African and more euro/asian since it's fall from grace. The original tribes of Egypt would generally have gone south since invasions came from the north, that's logic, and so if you wanted to know what an Aegyptian looked like you wouldn't be far off looking at modern day Sudanese.

12. Lil Mike

I didn't read anything in Wikipedia or anywhere else that said that Egyptians or Israelites were white.

In any case, I'm sure the issue is resolved by DNA analysis of the Egyptian mummies by now. I just have not been concerned enough about the issue to find out, but apparently for some people, the melanin content of ancient Egyptians is vitally important.

13. DA60

DA60 Banned

Actually, there really is no such thing as 'interracial' because to me there is only one race - the human race.

14. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

That makes you a minority in this section and I agree with you and it pisses off some people.

15. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

wiki any and all of the Israelite ppls of the biblical era, look at the image and you will see what agenda wiki is pushing.

The issue of the melanin content of the Israelites and Aegyptians has been a massive issue in the eurocentric world, such an issue that they have fraudulently claimed over the last few centuries that these were a european ppl. Why has it become such a massive issue to the euro centric world you might ask?

16. Lil Mike

I'll take your word on it for wikipedia, but I wasn't aware the "euro centric" world was that deeply concerned.

17. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Interracial couples are different than gay couples. Gay people are only attracted to members of the same sex, but interracial couples do not need to date outside of their race to find love. With interracial couples there is the potential for mixed race children, which is not fair to the children. The government has a right to protect children from being born interracial.

The human species is NOT a single race. Miscongenation is almost entirely a relatively recent phenomena. There is some theory and evidence showing potential for biological problems, and lower general levels of health, for mixed race offspring. Interracial mixing is being promoted for political reasons by progressives.

18. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I believe interracial mixing will cause very long lasting, permanent problems in society.

Physical and facial appearances have very significant psychological effects. "Diversity" and racial mixing have the potential to negetively affect society in many unanticipated ways. How will diversity and racial mixing affect the levels of physical and sexual attraction in society? Will friendships and significant relationships become weaker or less fullfilling?

If all the people in the world where only a single mixed-race group, would the men still find their women as attractive? Many people are ignoring the potential future effects of forced racial integration and race-mixing.

And interracial mixing could hurt black females and asian males more than it would be advantageous to black males and asian females. People are generally more attracted to members of their own race. If, for example, a black man leaves to a get a slightly "better quality" woman outside of his race, he may only be slightly more attracted to her. But meanwhile, the black woman, who will otherwise not be able to find a black male partner now, will not only be forced to choose a "lower quality" partner (because black females are statistically less attractive), but also a partner outside of her race. This situation can be analysed in terms of game theory. The black male will make a choice that will provide a slight benefit to him, but result in a much bigger disadvantage to the black female.

But progressives do not really care about blacks or asians! They just want to push their racial mixing agenda to promote their political ideologies and social objectives.

19. Bassman

Bassman Banned

^^^^^
    Most idiotic pile of steaming bull post here.

I am a Conservative and far from racist and this crap you posted makes me sick to my stomach.

DA60 and (deleted member) like this.
  20. DA60

DA60 Banned

WHAT?!?

This is total and complete, racist nonsense.

And where are your 'statistics' that prove your absolutely RIDICULOUS line:

'(because black females are statistically less attractive)'?

21. Bassman

Bassman Banned

Oh I'm sure that Halle Berry, Helen Folasade Adu and other Ebony beauties would disagree with that twit!

22. Mr_Truth

Don't know who precisely you are quoting but whoever it is that party doesn't know anything about history. Ancient Egyptians were Coptic. Modern Egyptians descended of Arabs. In fact, today Copts are a minority group in Egypt and complain of persecution.

23. mikezila

mikezila New Member

it's both.

24. speedingtime

speedingtime Banned at Members Request

Although to be honest, I don't think this is really either a very good or very bad thing, it's just kind of there. It's good that people are becoming more tolerant, If someone wants to marry someone of a different race that's fine, but if they only want to marry a person from their race I couldn't care less either. As long as they're happy.

25. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

That's exactly what he is saying. Black men really just want easier access to non-black women, even though black men will still reserve the right to forbid their daughters from dating outside of their race.