Russia's Advantage in Crimea, Natalia Poklonskaya

Discussion in 'Humor & Satire' started by Moi621, May 8, 2014.

1. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

I know she was almost assassinated at least once, and saved by the guards in the building. It's a dangerous job because of the extremist and criminal Tatars living in Turkey, and who have been refused entry back into Crimea. They are bound to be connected to the MIT (Turkish Intelligence), and assassination is second nature to them. Natalie took the position because no one was willing to do so. Too dangerous!. She must have been either desperate, had a strong faith or felt it was her duty towards Russia? Probably all of the above.

From what she said about Maidan, and how the drums were beaten continuously morning and night by the 'Nazis', makes me feel that satanism must be alive and well in that part of the world..which would account for the immense cruelty in the past towards the Jews, Armenians, and especially the Poles, as well as today towards the Russians. She made the right decision by leaving. Good for her! :nod:

2. Moi621

Moi621 Well-Known Member Past Donor

What about their Roman Catholicism?
    Those you accuse are Roman Catholic, Si? At the borders of the Russian Orthodox.

Time for the Pope to visit.

Don'tchya just love Christ follower?

:blowkiss:

3. Moi621

Natalia is expected to be in Parliament in 2016 as a member of Putin's Party. Really.
    Putin / Poklonskaya 2016

And for a chuckle
    9ce.jpg

Moi :oldman:

And please write your congressman to have this single working mother removed from the sanctions list. Her American assets are frozen. :wink: And it is unjust

r > g

View attachment 37438
    The Ukraine of North America!

4. Moi621

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya

In 2015 Natalia announced that she would be running as an MP in the Duma for the United Russia party. Throughout Russia she is recognized as a potential candidate for the presidential elections in 2018.[54] She is listed at number 16 on Forbes' list of most promising politicians.

Why can't "The West" have babeilicious female candidates 10152998_653908691341392_1572655260_n.jpg BN-LA053_2slow_P_20151029175436.jpg 0,,18819596_303,00.jpg

Babeilicious indeed

CHTACm0UsAAjLEK.jpg 1018671920.jpg CEjG3raUMAAjmsY.jpg

r > g

invadecanadanewban.JPG

5. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is an excellent question!

I have somebody in mind who I may well attempt to convince to campaign for the office of POTUS in 2020 or 2024.

She is the author of this book........

https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781682702017

6. Moi621

Crimea's First Babe is moving to Moscow.
    I believe I'd rather live in Crimea.

9-27-16.jpg

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/09/crimeas-poklonskaya-moves-on-to-state.html

Crimea's Poklonskaya moves on
    to State Duma career​

September 27, 2016 - Fort Russ News -
    PolitRussia - translated by J. Arnoldski -

On Monday, Crimean Prosecutor Natalya Poklonskaya wrote a statement on being released from her position.

“Today I wrote a statement in order to be relieved of my duties as Prosecutor of the Republic of Crimea in connection with my election to State Duma,” RIA Novosti quotes Poklonskaya’s statement.

According to her, her statement has already been sent to the General Prosecutor of the Russian Federation. “Insofar as I’ve already been elected a State Duma deputy, my powers are suspended and I am exempt from the duties of Prosecutor of the Republic of Crimea and an moving onto my elected office. My experience as a prosecutor will be kept, but I will work and fulfill my duties as a deputy, as this is an elected post,” Poklonskaya explained.

At a congress of the United Russia party on June 27th, Russian Prime Minister and party chairman Dmitry Medvedev proposed to include Poklonskaya in the list of candidates for the State Duma. The Crimean prosecutor, in turn, reported that she would be ready to go to work in the lower house of parliament if elected.

The next day, in an interview with Moslente, Poklonskaya stated that, if elected, her priority in State Duma work would be people and their problems, including those of the residents of Crimea.

Later, Russian President Vladimir Putin specified that, if Poklonskaya were elected a deputy, her priorities would include the construction of roads, control over the flow of public funds, and the restoration of cultural monuments.

I searched for this news for some days after the Russian election and could find nothing definitive.
    A special THANK YOU to Jeannette :blowkiss: for finding this more definitive news of Crimea's First Babe.

And she is such a good girl who regards the holiness of the Czar. And the Holy Mother

[video=youtube;187PtO46Wsk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=187PtO46Wsk[/video]​

r > g

View attachment 45971
    Across an immense, unguarded, ethereal border, Canadians, cool and unsympathetic,
    regard our America with envious eyes and slowly and surely draw their plans against us.

7. Moi621

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/next-putin-iron-princess-crimea-8713307

Next Putin? 'Iron Princess of Crimea' who became
    manga sex symbol in Japan takes next step to Kremlin​

Crimea's chief prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya is a rising star in United Russia, a centrist, pro-Putin party.

Poklonskaya-MAIN-2016.jpg Poklonskaya-3JPG-2016.jpg

August 24, 2016

The so-called 'Iron Princess of Crimea' Natalia Poklonskaya who went viral after she became an anime sex symbol has been tipped as the new Vladimir Putin.

The 36-year-old chief prosecutor has announced she will be running for a seat in Russia’s State Duma, the lower house of the country’s parliament.

Poklonskaya hopes to enter the Kremlin on the ticket of United Russia, a centrist, pro-Putin party.

She is often referred to as a potential candidate for the 2018 presidential elections and is listed in Forbes' list of most promising politicians.

Check out the video above where she speaks of The Holy Virgin guiding Russia.
    Ole time Russian Orthodox Religion, It was good enough for Czar Nicholas 2.
    Let's pray "they" don't kill her! ​

r > g

View attachment 46882
    Build The Wall, & Make Ottawa Pay For It.
    Across an immense, unguarded, ethereal border, Canadians, cool and unsympathetic,
    regard our America with envious eyes and slowly and surely draw their plans against us.

8. Moi621

Natalia is now in the Duma.
    And she is quite concerned about besmirching Czar Nicky 2.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/kremlin-threat-to-ban-film-about-tsar-s-love-life-rm9k66rb5

Kremlin threat to ban
    film about tsar’s love life​

A pro-Kremlin MP has asked prosecutors to investigate whether a film being made about Tsar Nicholas II and his ballerina lover is an “anti-Russian and anti-religious provocation”.

In the latest sign of a government clampdown on the arts, Natalia Poklonskaya said the film would be banned from cinemas if it was found to be insulting to believers. She said she was acting on complaints from citizens, including an organisation called Tsar’s Cross, which claimed the film “besmears the name of a holy person”.

Nicholas II, who was murdered with his family by the Bolsheviks in 1918, had an affair with Matilda Kshesinskaya, a celebrated ballerina, before his marriage to Alix of Hesse,

The question remains whether Natalia will be the first female chief executive of Russia.
    Really. The Margaret Thatcher of Russia would make Putin look like a wus.

r > g

View attachment 47044
    Russia's Polar Partner

9. Balancer

Balancer Well-Known Member

These are acts of certain monarchists and orthodox fanatics. :) Poklonskaya — the monarchist.

On the other hand, in Russia after the West dictatorship of tolerance comes and if in this movie examination finds an insult of feelings of believers, then hire of the movie can be forbidden. It is lousy, but that's another story.

10. Moi621

Yes, I understand Natalia Poklonskaya is a monarchist, via the Russian Orthodox Church.
    The monarchy and the Church had a special relationship in old Russia.

Would you please write again, in different words, your meaning in the second paragraph. Bold Font.
    I am not sure I get it and I am interested in what a real Russky has to say about Natalia Poklonskaya.

And do you really believe Russians could live with full freedoms and liberties like the West
    without dissolving like the Arab Spring to Islamist?
    Russia needs a strong leader. Rurik, Lenin/Stalin, Putin.
    Now and then a great military leader like Alexander Nevsky or General Georgy Zhukov. :wink:

Natalia understands just how much Freedoms and Liberties Russians can manage, safely
    Natalia_Poklonskaya_May-434.jpg 1477516_245629548975792_9032579066538674354_n.jpg

r > g

View attachment 47045

11. Balancer

Balancer Well-Known Member

I will try to write with simpler words. So the translator will better work :)

I consider that in the West there is something that is called "tolerance dictatorship". For example, there is some minority. His representatives consider themselves oppressed. And in fight for the rights they receive more influence, than the majority.

I don't consider it correct. All shall have the equal rights within the law irrespective of belonging to minority.

In Russia it is worse or better earlier, but was so. Therefore minorities had no special rights in comparison with the majority.

Now in Russia tolerance begins to appear. An example — a case with the movie "Matilda". I don't know what this movie from the art point of view, I didn't see it. But earlier would come to nobody to mind him to forbid. But now he treads on religious corns of Christian minority. And therefore there is a speech about the ban of his hire. The minority (3-10% of fanatical Christians) dictates the choice to the majority. It is very bad, I believe.

I can't speak for all Russians :). People with different views differently treat Poklonskaya. The integrated views, I think, that it causes feeling of respect by the internal force. Besides, Poklonskaya is the beautiful charismatic woman. What adds a certain weight to the Russian policy. And here to her beliefs of the relation contradictory. I, for example, can't perceive monarchists seriously. They as though profits from a century before last :)

The Russian psychology essentially differs in nothing from western :) We think also. It would be strange if was differently. The Russian culture and Russian langauge are considerably constructed on the western culture and the western languages. Even our main religion, Orthodoxy, has come to us from the Greek culture (though through Byzantium). The countries of the West among themselves differ often more, than Russia from any country of the West :D

Any country for prosperity needs the strong leader. De Gaulle, Churchill, Thatcher, Reagan... When the wheel has a weak leader, the country begins to fall into decay.

I think that with the advent of nuclear weapon time of great military leaders has passed. If nuclear weapon begins to be used, then military leaders will solve nothing. For now it isn't applied, there comes first of all time of strong politicians.
    View attachment 47045
    [/QUOTE]

vis likes this.
  12. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

Does she looks like Jeannette. :confuse:

13. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Actually she looks a little bit like my granddaughter. :wink:

14. AnnaNoblesse

AnnaNoblesse New Member

I hope you don't mind if I butt in with an opinion. I'm only part Russian and I live in the U.S. so I don't fit your "real Russky" criteria. However I do spend a lot of time posting on VK (Facebook for Eastern Europeans) political groups and they seem to love her in Russia. I haven't taken a scientific sample but the posts about her are overwhelmingly positive.

Much of these positives feelings for her appear to be (as Balancer noted) based on her charisma and beauty. However Russians also like what she has to say.

She's definitely someone to watch.

15. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

That explains why you really know a lot. ;)

16. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

I want to date Russia's future leader..

17. Moi621

Good luck.

Sadly :(
    my Russians tell me she comes off as a religious nut in the Duma.
    Or like the :flagus: Christian Right.

It was so wrong for her to leave Crimea as Chief Prosecutor where she could be a
    Big Fish in a Small Pond and become a Duma member. I think I would rather live in
    Crimea than Moscow.

Well, we will have our pictures and memories :sniff:

Durandal likes this.
  18. Moi621

https://www.rt.com/politics/429876-state-duma-trump-crimea/
    ‘Prove that you are independent’: Russian MP Poklonskaya invites Trump to Crimea
    [​IMG]
    Ex-chief Crimean prosecutor and now-Russian MP Natalia Poklonskaya invited President Trump to visit Crimea to see how true his alleged statement – that Crimea is Russian – is.
    Poklonskaya made the invitation soon after Buzzfeed quoted two unnamed diplomatic sources as saying that at a recent summit, US President Donald Trump told G7 leaders that Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian. . . . .

That was June '18.
    Too bad the story has disappeared if ever reported in The West.

ooopsy, here it is in Newsweek, below the below

What a cool move if Trump did take his own, fact finding tour of Crimea. :woot:

More
    [​IMG]
    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-visit-crimea-prove-understandsdemocracy-russian-politician-979750

My mother's mother and father came to :flagus:
    in 1905 from Kiev, Russia!

Canada-3.png

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    vis likes this.
  19. Moi621

Sadly lost in the Duma where she is portrayed as
    a religious fanatic.
    She should have never left, Crimea.

Enjoy or not.

She was a Babe To The World.
    And a Power Babe at that.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  20. Sallyally

Sallyally Well-Known Member Donor

Poor lovelorn Moi.

Moi621 and Mr_Truth like this.
  21. Moi621

Sadly the Russian babe didn't remain in Crimea
    where she was a big fish in a little pond.

Meanwhile, N. Korea has theirs.

Kim_Jong-Un.jpg
    Power & Babeilicious

10152998_653908691341392_1572655260_n.jpg

22. Sallyally

Sallyally Well-Known Member Donor

That North Korean women is one scarey dude!

23. Moi621

Kim_Jong-Un-1.jpg

Both are good inspiration for anime
    Power Babes!
    Straight photo, anime or in leather :drool: Yes Mistress

Canada-4.gif