'Israeli' blood thist.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Jack Napier, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Yea yea, we have many lawyers too and many cases, the first to deny international rulling were the Palestinians, we can start there,

The only immidiate effect of the Palestinian move will be the complete destruction of Oslo agreements and of the Palestinian authority as result, Hamas will take over WB and you can kiss all services from Israel goodbye, they will need to build their own infratructre from start, perhaps its what should happen.

2. junobet

junobet New Member

You mean this kind of infrastructure?:

"In 2004 Israel started building the segregated road system which allows Israeli settlers exclusive use of highways which link illegal Israeli settlements with towns and cities in Israel proper, making the journeys fast and efficient.

Palestinians are forced to use poorly-maintained smaller roads full of potholes and sometimes even dirt tracks.

These circuitous roads – designed specifically for settler “security” – take longer and impede Palestinian movement and access to family, educational, medical, and business facilities.

Many of the roads have been built on privately-owned Palestinian land. Farmland has been expropriated in some cases while in other cases Palestinian homes and buildings were demolished to make way for the apartheid roads."
    http://www.ipsnews.net/2010/05/mideast-us-funds-apartheid-roads-on-west-bank/

I wouldn't blame Palestinians if they'd rather live without that 'gift'.

((*)(*)(*)(*) it, I didn't want to push this awful "Stürmer"-like thread on top ever again, but I couldn't help myself. Surely, Gilos, you must have been aware of the unbearable cynicism of your statement. How would you feel in their shoes?)

3. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Tell me slowly, and with detail, what the process is, literally what would it take for it to happen, and what or who the threats are to it..?

4. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Do you still want the ground invasion, that you demanded, just a few days ago.

5. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

I want peace and they only way that I see getting it will be on Hamas corpse, so I think at some point there is a very good chance Gaza will be invaded. Hamas sees peace as defeat and so it will be for them.

6. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

I meant collecting taxes and giving them power, if they go alone than Israel will stop it and Oslo never happened,

How would I feel? I cant answer that, surly not when im on the other side, I would expect them to vote Hamas only if they want to fight Israel and if that's so than Im done talking about peace, if its war than get on with it.

7. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Sure you can.

Of course, it would not be the same as being them, so that you had first hand insight.

But you can imagine, can you not?

I mean, I do not know what it is to be a child being abused. And I cannot be that child. But I can imagine what it must feel like for them.

8. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

From my "western" point of view? from my values? I dont think we can compare but If I was a Palestinian I would first take care of my family and move to whatever place without war and with income so I could make a living, WB is much better than Gaza, if WB would vote Hamas I would leave to Jordan. if PLO continues than I would try to make a living with Israel as its the immidiate source of income and might be in the future too.

9. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Hopefully from your essence of humanity, you can empathise, and walk a mile in the shoes of another...

10. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

My anger comes because I cant understand the Palestinian choice of Hamas, not because I understand them, I see total diffrent values, the cellebration of death and myrtars rather then life - thta's why we see yoiung men charging the fence in front of armed soldiers. and its been that way for generations, its not just that youngster that gave his live for a cause but also his father and his grandfather, its a culture by now.

My sypathey ran out, im tired of being a target in their eyes, I dont think im intersted in the kind of peace they offer.

11. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Then you are tired of the same thing.

They are tired of being the target of thugs who pass themselves off as Jews, in the Knesset, but for whom it is a title of conveniance.

They are tired of the illegal settlements, the illegal blockade, and the illegal military occupation.

12. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

What is the difference between zionism and racism asks BBC Paxman :mrgreen:

[video=youtube;TvVNX0x69uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvVNX0x69uo&feature=related[/video]

13. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

The difference is that ONLY Zionist Jews get away with being 'racist'. Ask TMR to tell you about Phillips and Griffin, for instance.

Zionist Jews have decided that if they say or do a thing, it is never racist. But lest anyone else do the same thing, it is racist.

14. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

There are only two possible ways to get a result other than ...a gradual, and sometimes not so gradual, continuation of the past 45yrs, for instance..

And it is NOT just doing the same things as before.

15. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I totally agree. Probably for different reasons, but Einstein's definition of insanity seems to fit in this situation rather neatly.

16. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

What do you mean, Jonsa?

17. PrometheusBound

PrometheusBound New Member

The UN is a petting zoo for Western multicultie degenerates.

18. highlander

highlander Banned

I fully agree with your submission.

The Talmud are an aberration of human behavior.

But for many years they have got away with the lies! and death of innocents on a scale which is unbelievable!

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/11/25/the-american-holocaust-is-beginning/

And they want you to believe 4 million in WW1 and 6 million Jews died in WW2 and you're not allowed to view any factual evidence!

What we see to day, is an exact replica of historical facts.

Regards
    Highlander

19. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Further, Highlander, keep this in mind.

Tens of millions of the best of men, be they German, or British, were taken right out of the gene pool, by WW2, a war which Hitler did not want nor declare. Yet that is always reduced to a mere footnote in history, just like everything else from around that time, that did not involve Jews and dying.

It is not ever possible to have the discussion, without it either being shut down, trolled, full of those that just want to hate on the person bearing the information, but never will they consider the points being made, and they cannot..of course.

In actual life, it would be impossible to have the discussion in many parts of Europe, yet we are asked 'why are there not more respected historians that take this view'....yes, I wonder why, I wonder if it may have to do with the smaller matter that they would lose their liberty if they dared, and if not that, then their job.

Even just yesterday, a poster who I actually like (but naive to this, I would say), in a thread about the 'holocost' mind you 'What does it matter if they were killed on purpose or not, or whether it was six million, or not'.

What does it matter? Okay then, here is one reason why it matters. Now, we all know that the Zionist entity have much blood on their hands, and charges against them, okay? Okay. But what if I were to claim that they also feed Palestinians to crocodiles, that they routinely gas the Lebanese, as policy, and there are mass graves in the desert, with millions of their victims.

Would that 'matter'..?

Or can we just run with it too, and add it to their known crimes..

;)

20. highlander

highlander Banned

It beggars belief that more don't see, what, these few Talmud reprobates, have done and are doing to whole nations.

Men women and children, used as animals by animals!

Regards
    Highlander

21. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

22. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I agree there are only two ways forward. doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result (einstiens definition of insanity) or creatively develop new approaches fully utilizing all the tools at hand. As soon as the palestinians figure out its not really a military conflict but a communications/branding conflict the sooner they can begin fighting back. And the beauty is that all that military advantage is useless in the type of fight I describe.

Of course far be it for me to suggest such a thing. I might be accused of trying to sabotage the palestinian cause by offering some repeatedly proven sound advice.

23. Liebe

Liebe Banned

You can view whatever factual evidence you like. Travel to german and see the original documents or to the death camps and see heaps of other physical evidence.

What are replicas of historical facts? That makes no sense since historical facts cannot be replicated.

24. Liebe

Liebe Banned

Calm down to a bigotted frenzy Highlander! This is surely not good for you.

25. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Yes, but mankind appears a bit...how do I put this...slow on the uptake.

Even as individuals, let's be honest, how many of us have often (subconciously), made the same sorts of choices, over and over, almost expecting a different result 'the next time'..