The Nuclear Annihilation of Israel?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Shiva_TD, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Shaaba farms belongs to Lebanon and the Golan Heights belongs to Syria..

Give the Israelis YOUR state.

2. loong

loong Banned

When I post, just as I realize there isn't a snowball's chance in Hell that it won't melt, I realize that a Brainwashed Political Owebamarrhoidal Idiot.....and even worse, a certified BIZARRE....perhaps even an INSANE Owebamarrhoidal idiot would EVER recognize the REALITY involved in ANY political discussion.

That's a given.

I post so that, hopefully, my posts will provide the rational posters with ammunition to counter some of the more reasonable ( I really don't think there are any) Owebammarrhoidals' nonsensical CRAP.

But, there are times when the BIZARRE, and, probably, INSANE Lieberrhoidal CRAP gets soooooooo DEEP ..... that it's simply not worth getting oneself involved in that putrescent idiotic feces.

I hope my point is clear..... to the rational posters, that is.

3. Margot

Israel will have an Arab majority.. That's not a partisan view that's just rational.

4. loong

loong Banned

Master the art of knitting, or pealing potatoes.....you might even get good at it.

:gun::trout:

BTW;

NOT ALL BIZARRE IDIOTS ARE LIBERALS, BUT ALL LIBERALS ARE BIZARRE IDIOTS.

You bore me.

C'ya.

5. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

Does anyone find it ironic that the US was responsible for the Iranian nuclear energy program? All of the yellow cake uranium in Iran was purchased by the Shah's regime with US support for the Iranian nuclear energy program. The United States has only opposed the country of Iran since the Iranian People revolted agains the despotic rule of the Shah and overthrew his government. While the Iranian People still live under a tyrannical regime it is no where near as bad as the tyranny of the Shah. The Shah was merely one of those tyrannical dictators that the US supported under the policy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and the US was supporting tyranny under the Shah.

Of course oil prices are related to supply and demand. Saudi Arabia and the OPEC nations could, if they choose to, limit supply today and dramatically drive up prices. Iran only produces about 5% of the world's oil supply and is not a major player in world oil production.

6. Ironball

Ironball New Member

I don't agree.......it would only temporarily appease until the next concession or geographical landmark is demanded. History provides many examples.

7. wopper stopper

wopper stopper New Member

couls you at least tell the truth about the cause of that war?

8. wopper stopper

wopper stopper New Member

syria should not have picked a fight

9. Ironball

Ironball New Member

I think you are overlooking a few important details. We opposed the country of Iran since they stormed the American embassy taking 52 Americans hostage for 444 days. Further, the purges, murders, and tyranny of the insane fundamentalists harkened back to the 8th century as they carried out reprisals in the form of beheadings, stonings, and lynchings. Not much has changed in these past 30 years except for the various battles we have engaged in using covert forces and proxies. Comparing the tyranny of the Shah to the paranoid, superstitious, and hyper-religious animals who do not value human life is very disingenuous. Iran once had thriving Universities respected around the globe. Due to the secular stance of the government, the people enjoyed freedoms particularly the women. Unlike many other Muslim neighbors, Iran was one of the first to embrace the modern world and technology........... That all ended with the rise of the extremist religious fanatics.

10. Questerr

Questerr Banned

Right...because VX, ricin, and plague are worthless.

Face facts. Iran has never given WMDs to terrorists nor used them even when their enemies used them on them first.

11. Margot

Read Moshe Dayan.. Syria didn't pick a fight .. the Israeli planned the six day war beginning in 1953.

They wanted more land and water.

Its was one of their 'pre emptive' strikes on Egypt while Egypt was deployed in Libya fighting the civil war there.

12. Margot

Were you ever in Iran when the Shah was in power?

I went there frequently with my mother for her bridge tournaments.

It was weird.. so lush for the elite but everyone else was poor as dirt.. and wary. The Shah was kept in place by the SAVAK who were trained like Nazi gestapo..

The students had been protesting for weeks and our intel on the ground in Tehran, Americans who advised the Shah and reported to the US government, were too close to the inner circle..

They never saw it coming.

13. Ironball

Ironball New Member

No, I wasn't. I did play a small part in the rescue attempt on the hostages.
    My knowledge of Iran before fundamentalism comes from talking with former citizens and reading. The Shah's secular reforms made a lot of enemies with fundamentalists as you can imagine.

I agree that SAVAK were heavy handed and cruel........ and yet I don't recall hearing or reading much that compare to the human rights abuses and disregard for life that we have seen since they came to power. As I mentioned earlier, SAVAK pales in comparison to the atrocities carried out in the purges after the fundamentalists took power IMO.

14. Margot

This was a revolution that got away from them. I fear that's happening again in Libya..

It wasn't the secular reforms.. it was the students.. The Shah's wealthy friends an aquaintances got out.. They left Iran ...

15. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

libya is also not a major producer of oil but the US felt intervention was neccessary. we have to take out middle eastern regimes who are against our interests or face pain at the pump for our SUVs and pick up trucks

there seems to be a deal with the Saudis and OPEC nations with the west to keep oil prices reasonable and these other rogue regimes like iran threaten that. we will have to support Israel in the strike so that we can continue to drive Hummers.

16. creation

creation New Member

Is that what americans think these days?

Support israeli actions in order to maintain ME stability?

In europe we see israel as a threat to stability. In fact we give little care for iran too. Are we ignorant of something?

17. Margot

You are correct on both counts.. Israel is a threat to stability and Iran is no better.

No one wants a regional war..Both countries play on that.

http://www.politicalforum.com/current-events/214492-irans-bahraini-ambitions.html

18. peoplevsmedia

peoplevsmedia Banned

The part in red... that is where I stopped reading, I need some proof on that and if you can provide this proof you need say no more, I will be happy to jump over to your side, my own countries government side. it would be a pleasant jump into comfort, but I need proof that you did not just pull it out of your oven.

19. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

I doubt Israel would nuke the barbarians unless attacked to extinction...then every barbarian capital involved would glow.

20. submarinepainter

submarinepainter Well-Known Member Past Donor

I looked on Ebay could not find a dirty bomb anywhere??

Why should they

give them 12 miles wide along the border from San Diego to tip of Texas , will solve another problem lol

21. creation

creation New Member

Indeed.

Um peace? Its not their land? That sort of thing?

Well yes, actually. By the way why are you americans so on israeli side anyway, did they do something for you lately? You hate muslims or something?

22. Shiva_TD

The US government intervened in Libya but the American People opposed it. At no point did over 50% of Americans support US military interventionism in Lybia.

I would rather pay $10/gal for gasoline than the sacrifice the life of one US soldier in a war for oil. No nation has a right to the natural resources of another nation and all such wars are unjustifiable.

23. Margot

Actually, AIPAC is lobbying to forbid any diplomacy with Iran.

Some in Israel, like former Mossad boss Meir Dagan, disagree with AIPAC and the Israeli leadership.

Remember Dagan? In late 2002, he told the world that Iraq had NO WMDs.

24. Shiva_TD

Why is it that is seems that the individuals that state the UN is ineffective are generally the same individuals that also endorse violations of the UN Charter?

An attack by Israel against Iran with either conventional weapons or nuclear weapons is in direct violation of the UN Charter. It is the responsibility of the UN Security Council to enforce the UN Charter and yet, for political reasons, the United States has repeatedly blocked enforcement when it comes to Israel. I can think of no nation, including Iran, that has committed more violations of the UN Charter than Israel.

Edit: Well, perhaps the United States has violated the UN Charter more than Israel so that could be a question of debate.

25. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Setting any talk of useless UN intervention in this nuclear bomb dilemma aside, is there anyone here the least bit concerned that when Iran does get full capability of a nuclear arsenal, that they won't use them immediately against Israel and or Western nations? C-mon now, these terrorist laden ******* nations have already shown that they're willing to exercise suicide bombings, so what's to prevent them from nukeing their most hated enemy, Israel? And hasn't that punk leader of Iran already threatened Israel and America with annihilation on numerous occasions?

I would think that the 5 nuclear nations would join in with Israel in stopping this rogue nation, Iran. Tell me or show me where any of the big 5 would be willing to sit idly by while Iran makes a mockery and perhaps a wasteland of America's #1 foreign ally in Israel.