Is France being lost to Muslims? Is all of Western Europe following?

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by mleonnig, Sep 3, 2010.

1. teeceemv

teeceemv New Member

As I read all these posts, one thing strikes me as obvious. People are simply incapable of seeing deadly opposition to their cultures until it's too late. World War 2 is a shining example of the naivete of Europeans.

2. SpankyTheWhale

SpankyTheWhale New Member

Then why don't we believe you?

3. Awryly

Awryly New Member Past Donor

I see the Islamic uber-plan is working.

4. ISRAELI111

ISRAELI111 New Member

yes naive, even if they will dress your wife with a veil you will say it looks beautifull on her.
    look at those pictures and tell me what you see?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11330&id=108420132540691

when radical Islamists say they want to storm the world you laugh and belive they are just naughty kids.
    when Muslems butcher muslems you act like it is a domestic violance in your neighbour house and it is not your own bussiness.
    when they boo the France Anthem in the national France stadium (the stad de France) you justify them.
    hey is there some one in there? wake up!
    where are all the moderate muslems who wants to integrate in their local europian communities, and should say it once and for all loud and clear:
    "we won't let the radicals destroy our Islam, and our name!"

5. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

But seriously. What happens when a point is reached and "tolerance" becomes dangerous to the existence, or at least good order, of the state?

No where in the doctrine of multiculturalism does it specifically say that a nation must commit cultural suicide in the name of "tolerance" though it does seem many nations would do just that if it came down to it.

I mean is multiculti in Europe such an entrenched moral value, that even if it meant the cultural death of the original society Euros would embrace it?

6. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

Really....:omg:............HUGE difference of peaceful protesters and these people, would not you say? I do realize how disappointing it was to see people demonstrate in such a peaceful and human way. It does not give you much to build a argument on, does it??

7. flounder

I could be wrong Red, but I do not think they are dealing with a patient people...They seem to lose their..[or others peoples] heads fairly quickly.

8. flounder

You could be right, we seem to get very little information. I guess the answer would be..How was France before the Muslims came, and how are they now.

9. namvet

namvet New Member

the ********s are brave in front of the camera's. but when the bullets fly you can find em under a burqa or holding a kid in front of em.

[​IMG]

snif, snif peeeeu​

10. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Not much different to how Britain was before the mass economic migrations from Eastern Europe when the EU accepted countries such as Poland as member states.
    Just as with Muslim, Jewish and Chinese immigrants there are areas with large ethnic populations. Similarly in America; Russian, Italian, Chinese, Jewish cultures tend to stick with their own. And why not?
    I don't notice any change in my lifestyle. I don't walk around in fear of my life because a crazed Jihadi wants a piece of me. I can peacefully walk around in predominantly Muslim communities with no worries, as I have frequently done in London where, in areas like Southall, you'd be hard-pressed to find a white face. It's an amazing place.

The rioting in France is in response to very real issues such as substandard housing.

11. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Do you ever have anything other than sneering insults to offer? I don't know why you bother to post here. Go to Stormfront; they love people like you.

12. namvet

namvet New Member

I know a snake when I see one.

13. namvet

namvet New Member

yeah but we know a snake when we see one. you????

14. namvet

namvet New Member

France has always been weak. and weak minded.

[​IMG]

15. wersted

wersted Banned

Except in those immigrant communities, there are no car fire-bombings, massive crime increases with police "no-go" zones, a demand for a unique set of laws, the declaration that the host nation will be overwhelmed and eventually forced to become part of the Islamic nation, i.e., subjugated as slaves, etc.

16. flounder

Well, I just saw a report how blocks are cut off for Muslim prayers in France. Also I do not remember our immigrants turning over cars and such, or any terrorism by them. They assimilated very well. I also have seen a report about some funding for the new mosque coming from a man that also contributed to Hammas. I dont care why they were violent in France, they were violent, and that seems to follow these people.

[​IMG]
    Friendly people....This was over the shooting of a man after a robbery..
    Flashpoint: Cars burn in the La Villeneuve neighbourhood of Grenoble during the riots

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ampage-police-shoot-robber.html#ixzz0ylhmrWCh

17. flounder

18. Goldwater

Goldwater Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't know Flounder. White European immigrants did a lot more than turn over the cars of the native American Indians.

This was circulated around the time the Chinese started migrating
    [​IMG]

And the Irish....

[​IMG]

Here is a good representation of how Americans viewed anyone who migrated in the 1800's

[​IMG]

What you've got to consider old chum is that immigrants have always been tagged as violent, even when they were not, as in the case of the Chinese.

How can you know for sure that Muslims in Europe are more violent than any other immigrants throughout history? And how can you know for sure that Muslims aren't just getting mischaracterized by the actions of hooligans, and reported as a systemic problems by Islamphobics?

Islamphobia...which I might add, sells big in the US

19. Texpat

Texpat Banned

French culture is fascinating. :fart:

les nouveaux réactionnaires

20. The Great Dane

The Great Dane New Member

Germany is far worse off than France. The german politician Thilo Sarrazin dared question the german immigration politic and was almost fired from his post in "Deutsche Bundesbank".

Dare to even debate immigration and you get crusified by the left. But I dare you guys to give me just ONE good reason why immigration is good for Denmark. Or France or Germany for that matter. I can't think of one.

21. Red

Red Active Member

But you still have Jews in America, just the same as in Britain and in France. And, like us, you finally got around to siding against those Europeans who saw an opposition to European culture.

You could have sided with the Nazis, and then there wouldn't be an Arab, a Turk or a Pakistani (or an African or a Hindu or a Chinese) on the whole continent. It's too bloody late to blame us for naïveté now.

22. Red

Red Active Member

Yes, of course.

We know that you and your friends will be preserving a fossilised version of the original culture in armed militia encampments out in the backwoods of Montana for future generations of anthropologists to study.

23. one more clone

one more clone Banned

to the people saying there's nothing wrong with muslim immigration, what do you think will happen?

will the amount of muslims immigrating to western countries decrease?

will the birth rates of muslims living in western countries decrease?

say something besides calling everyone racist or islamiphobe.

I mean, you never hear the word Ophidiophobia because snakes deserve to be feared.

24. Red

Red Active Member

Occupied by Nazi Germany before the Muslims came, and now a free country (unless you're a Muslim).

[​IMG]

25. Red

Red Active Member

Sure you did. And in a reputable publication too, no doubt.