Is France being lost to Muslims? Is all of Western Europe following?

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by mleonnig, Sep 3, 2010.

1. one more clone

one more clone Banned

and what did the muslims do to free france, exactly?

2. DasAuto

DasAuto New Member

I just hope there will not be an economic collapse. Jews were targets in Nazi Germany and they were a small minority. Point is someone will be blamed. Who will blame who? France massacred the elite, and other various situations in europe and the world.

Does anyone agree that an economic collapse would bring about genocide? I'm only looking back at history. I hope it doesn't happen, although I'm feeling a bad vibe...

3. one more clone

one more clone Banned

no, even if europe kicked out every muslim in the EU it wouldn't be genocide.

4. Red

Red Active Member

This could be one of those deceptively simple questions, or it could be a question which is at least as simple as it appears at first glance.

I'll take it at face value and see where we go from there.

They did the usual thing. Landed on the beaches, established a bridgehead and pushed on inland, drove the occupying forces back to the Rhine, crossed into Germany - you know? The usual?

5. Red

Red Active Member

True, strictly speaking that would be "ethnic cleansing" - what we used to call "expulsion" when it was done to Jews.

But in practice, it has never been practicable to "cleanse" a territory of any minority without a level of killing which would be very close indeed to most of the currently accepted definitions of "genocide". Think of the Armenian massacres, or the "Trail of Tears" - both were, ostensibly, population transfers which just happened to hit a few logistical problems.

6. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

This picture is of French-born rioters of Roma heritage. Isn't it a pig when you conflate your hated minority! :puke:

7. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

8. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

It's a interesting History over there, but I doubt that.

changed and (deleted member) like this.
  9. wersted

wersted Banned

10. allenwrench

allenwrench Member

I read someplace that in our future the crazy Muslims will take over the world.

Whether you are Christian, Muslim, Jew or Mormon...it is all bull (*)(*)(*)(*) that you are indoctrinated in.

Politicians love religion cause it gives the poor and downtrodden (they like to keep under their thumbs) some hope for everlasting joy in a mythical heaven. As the politicians and rich that fund the politicians rape and pillage the working class, religion dangles a carrot in front of them that the believer quite never gets a bite of.

Humans need gods since we have the brains we do it makes it tough to go through life without some heavenly hope when we die. I was trying to get that point across to my old Mom the other day when she asked me to pray for her. Told her that praying does no good. She said she couldn't get though life without her god.

She has about thirty something pictures of Jesus on her fridge and numerous angels....yet she is one of the most miserable and unhappy people I know? Maybe she just needs one or two more photos of Jesus to fix her?

We don't need science to prove god a delusion, just look at what the contacts of gods have written about their deities.

When it comes to faith...faith must always be based on the fact of a 'first see-er' or 'first contact' that is telling the truth.

We do not come up with ideas to base faith on all on our own. All religious faith is based on someone else's reports. If this persons report is based on lies, than the faith must evaporate.

The major religions of the world are mainly based on one person's report of contact with a deity. Yet all their story's conflict and contradict?

Jews...Moses...

Went up the mountain and is popularly thought to have come down with 10 commandments. Wrong...try 613 commandments. God communicated extensively with the Hebrews on an almost daily basis is seems. Yahweh directed them specifically with how to design and build things, how to worship him through burnt offerings and penance and who to murder. God instructed them to discriminate against the handicapped. God was very detailed with his directions about unclean women during menses and how the Hebrews should keep their slaves. And of course, the constant orders to kill, kill, kill...from killing one's children to killing homosexuals to killing the parents of young virgins so the religious devotees could round up a harem of sex slaves. (see end of post for quotes.)

Christians...Paul...

Here is the thing about Jesus. Throughout history NO ONE that ever wrote about Jesus ever met Jesus. Jesus started with Paul's visualization or dream of Jesus decades after Jesus' life and death and it all mushroomed from there. EVERYONE that wrote about Jesus did so conveniently decades after his supposed life and death. Most Christians think the gospels were written by the disciples or men that met Jesus...FALSE! Jesus born of December 25? FALSE! Just a fantasy they Christians came up with in the 4th century to steal the solstice holiday away from the pagans. Trinity? Just more man-made spin that they voted on 'to approve' what god meant at the First Council of Nicaea in the 3rd century. Imagine that...man voting on approving god...what utter bull(*)(*)(*)(*). In the middle ages indulgences were sold by the greedy church. Yes, if you had some money you could buy your way into heaven . Well, things have not changed much over the centuries. The church makes up the rules as it goes, like all man made religions do.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/faithvalues/2003675522_limbo21.html

Muslims...Mohammed...

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, but not god. And for those that do not know, Allah is the same god as Yahweh or 'god the father' of the Christians. Islam believes the Jews had an earlier, imperfect version in the Torah. The Koran is corrected, and ONLY perfect word of god. It must be all true...after all, god told Mohammed so. Have doubts? Too bad for you..."kill the unbelievers wherever you find them." Qur'an:9:5

Mormons...Joseph Smith...

Angel Moroni gave Joseph Smith magic glasses that allowed him to translate golden plates that proved Jesus visited North America to share his gospel with the Indians. Smith also believed that the 'Garden of Eden' was in Missouri.

Buddhists...Siddhartha Gautama...

A reformed Hindu ascetic. Siddhartha gave up on the belief in 'self' in favor of 'no-self'. Unfortunately this no-self must come back to suffer samsara until no-self can get to Buddhists heaven of Nirvana. Buddha also gave up beliefs in all the crazy gods of the Hindus. But the latter day Buddhists couldn't resist adding the freaky gods right back in. And the Pure Land Buddhists even made Buddha a god that had the power to whisk them off to Nirvana once they died. But human ego's being what they are, the Purelanders were split into 2 factions - the 'self powered' and 'other powered' schools. It seems no one can settle the dispute between them...should they chant the name of Buddha one time to be saved ('self powered') or do they have to chant the name of Buddha incessantly day and night to be lucky enough to catch Buddha's attention with their last breath! ('other powered')

Haiti....Voodoo...

Although about 80% of Haiti identifies themselves as Christian, they have an underlying belief in voodoo. Voodoo has too many magik beliefs to cover here. But the main belief is this. When a person dies they disappear underwater for a year and a day. Then they come back to life for 8 times as a man and 8 times as a woman before perfecting themselves enough to become one with their god.

Mankind is predisposed to create gods...148 pages of them. Roughly 5756 gods!

http://www.godfinder.org/

The majority of people run their life by 'wishful thinking' and delusions. One poll said 98% of the people believe in a god, a human soul, karma or an afterlife. Yet there has never been a shred of proof to support any of these theories.

You see, many people do with religion and their religious fixations the same as the compulsive gambler does with their fantasy.

Excerpt From: Gamblers Anonymous pamphlet

"The dream world of a compulsive gambler." A lot of time is spent creating images of great and wonderful things they are going to do as soon as they make "the big win."... No one can convince them that their great schemes will not come true. They believe they will, for without this dream world, life for them would not be tolerable.
    See:

http://jesusneverexisted.org/jne/forum/index.php?topic=133.0

I'll leave you with some of Yahweh's / Allah's / God the Father's loving word...

Eat your son's and daughters: "I will see to it that your enemies lay siege to the city until all the food is gone. Then those trapped inside will have to eat their own sons and daughters and friends. They will be driven to utter despair." (Jeremiah 19:6-9 NLT)

God kills 185,000: "The angel of the Lord went forth and struck down one hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. Early the next morning they were there, all the corpses of the dead. " (Isaiah 37:36 NAB)

God holds a grudge: "They may try to rebuild, but I will demolish them again! Their country will be known as 'The Land of Wickedness,' and their people will be called 'The People with Whom the LORD Is Forever Angry.'" (Malachi 1:2-4 NLT)

Gods unquenchable anger: "So the Sovereign LORD says: "I will pour out my terrible fury on this place. Its people, animals, trees, and crops will be consumed by the unquenchable fire of my anger." (Jeremiah 7:20 NLT)

Mass killings: "They will bury so many bodies in Topheth that there won't be room for all the graves. The corpses of my people will be food for the vultures and wild animals, and no one will be left to scare them away. I will put an end to the happy singing and laughter in the streets of Jerusalem. The joyful voices of bridegrooms and brides will no longer be heard in the towns of Judah. The land will lie in complete desolation." (Jeremiah 7:32-34 NLT)

end page 1

11. allenwrench

allenwrench Member

page 2 continued

Makes a joke out of killing: "A third of your people will die in the city from famine and disease. A third of them will be slaughtered by the enemy outside the city walls. And I will scatter a third to the winds and chase them with my sword. Then at last my anger will be spent, and I will be satisfied. And when my fury against them has subsided, all Israel will know that I, the LORD, have spoken to them in my jealous anger. "So I will turn you into a ruin, a mockery in the eyes of the surrounding nations and to everyone who travels by. You will become an object of mockery and taunting and horror. You will be a warning to all the nations around you. They will see what happens when the LORD turns against a nation in furious rebuke. I, the LORD, have spoken! " (Ezekiel 5:11-15)

Carry away people with fish hooks: "Behold, the days are coming upon you When they will take you away with meat hooks, And the last of you with fish hooks. You will go out {through} breaches {in the walls,} Each one straight before her, And you will be cast to Harmon, declares the LORD." (Amos 4:1-3 NAS)

Slavery OK: "When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." Exodus 21:20-21 NAB

Discrimination: "No child of an incestuous union may be admitted into the community of the Lord, nor any descendant of his even to the tenth generation." (Deuteronomy 23:3 NAB)

No handicapped allowed: "No one whose testicles have been crushed or whose penis has been cut off may be admitted into the community of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:2 NAB)

Kill your sons: "Suppose a man has a stubborn, rebellious son who will not obey his father or mother, even though they discipline him. Then all the men of the town must stone him to death. In this way, you will cleanse this evil from among you, and all Israel will hear about it and be afraid." (Deuteronomy 21:18-21 NLT)

Eat your son's and daughters 2: "He brought down upon us evils so great that there has not been done anywhere under heaven what has been done in Jerusalem, as was written in the law of Moses: that one after another of us should eat the flesh of his son or of his daughter." (Baruch 2:1-4 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals: "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Slavery is OK: "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ." (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Kill them all...except the virgins: "Now kill all the men, boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves." (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

Have you ever asked yourself how god could have been so vocal giving the Jews 613 commandments, almost talking with them daily ... and now no one hears a peep from god?

613 commandments
    http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm

...anyway, it is all in the bible...read it!

http://www.evilbible.com/

People always ask me to pray for this or that from god. Going back to godfinder, I always wonder which of the 5756 gods they want me to pray to? But all joking aside. What does it say about a perfect god that is all knowing and all loving that needs to have his / her / its mind changed by an imperfect human groveling enough? A god that takes delight in torturing its creation until enough begging has been done?

And in the big picture...what would make us think we know better than the perfect god running things? Why would we wish to change perfection? Yet we cling to the notion of prayer as it makes us feel like we have power.

A proper atheist does not believe in gods or anything supernatural and unproven. No karma, no soul, no nothing they can't get a grip on, feel, see, touch or taste.

If we look at what was written about Yahweh, we can determine it does not add up and Yahweh is a myth and Jesus too. And even if Yahweh was for real - who would want to worship such a hateful and evil god as that?

But we humans do not know everything under the sun. We may have a soul or some other supernatural aspect we know nothing about. There may be some aspect of intelligent design. Aliens may have dropped of a pair of us eons ago and it all blossomed from there...who knows?

There is also that burning question of why humans are so different from all other species? Sure we can pin it on evo, but what singled our species out for it? That is why I am an agnostic...just don't have the answers to all the questions.

But there is no proof for any of these theories, other than wishful thinking / speculation. And if push comes to shove...I side with the atheists for being right.

12. DasAuto

DasAuto New Member

The blind can not see. Those that see can not see history. Those that see history fall on deaf ears.

13. Red

Red Active Member

Are you sending coded messages to a sleeper cell somewhere?

14. one more clone

one more clone Banned

well we should just take a page out of the quran and do what muslims do in the countries they run.

that is, make life miserable for anyone who isn't muslim.

flounder and (deleted member) like this.
  15. namvet

namvet New Member

who's the Muslim???

[​IMG]

16. mleonnig

mleonnig New Member

Sounds like a fiddle playing to a burning Rome. Continue sticking your head in he sand and blaming America and see how that works for you.

17. mleonnig

mleonnig New Member

It has already started as the video clearly indicates. Go ahead and make this about the "neo-cons" if you want (a tired idea at best), as long as your eyes are off the ball you will continue to atttrition yourselves. I'm just letting you know now, do what you want with the information.

18. mleonnig

mleonnig New Member

LOL, these quotes are from people watching their nation being taken over and doing nothing, not even acknowledging the issue. Call us naive if you wish, but we would rather be naive than spineless and toothless ay day.

19. mleonnig

mleonnig New Member

Did you see the video? We don't have any monority refugee grioup from previous wars taking over our streets in defiance of the law. This is not about immigration, it is about unfettered accomodations.

20. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

No, you just have riots like in Watts.

21. SpankyTheWhale

SpankyTheWhale New Member

That is a neighborhood, not a movement against the system in order to replace it with a purposefully dystopian reality.

22. namvet

namvet New Member

and your muzzie riots

23. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

In England? When was that, remind me? And the term is 'Muslims', Yank.

24. mleonnig

mleonnig New Member

If you can point out an instance in which tea-partiers illegally organized in the street while American authorities did nothing, please provide the story.

Otherwise, I recommend that you stop now before your moonbat analogies and meaningless "racism" accusations expose your lack of analytics evern further.

Your guilty-white-liberal complex is concurrently making you stupid and spineless. Keep your head in the sand ostrich!

25. namvet

namvet New Member

MUZZIE riots..bloat

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWB-AV0d7_E"]YouTube- Islam Riots escalating in England after Worlds largerst mosque is built there Part 1[/ame]​