UA 175: Who created this fake footage from this rare south view?

Discussion in '9/11' started by 7forever, Dec 1, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

?

Who altered this footage?

1. Manos Megagiannis

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. A TV network like CNN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A law enforcement agency

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7forever

7forever Active Member

The gif I posted was taken from the north, from a position that allowed for no space between the two towers. The fake image approached from the west, just like the drone. This means a shadow would only be visible if the something literally cirlced the buildings, which the orb did. Therefore, what you see between the minute space between the towers is the shadow of the orb as it moves between the towers and around the south tower. It is a shadow, and not an aircraft.

2. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

You contradict yourself here.

There is clearly a space between the buildings.

3. 7forever

7forever Active Member

The shadow is confirmed by my OP which depicted a fake image of a plane cirlcing the towers. Manos's, footage was altered to mimic what the drone did as it circled around the buildings before bumping into the southeast corner. Watch the east side of T1, left of the hole for the shadow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Fangbeer

Fangbeer Well-Known Member Past Donor

If there is no allowance for space between the building, why do I see the Hudson river, and Jersey in between them?

5. Fangbeer

6. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

:lol: I didn't realize THAT is what he was calling the shadow! :lol: How retarded! One can clearly see the demarkation of the horizon in the space between the towers which means you're seeing stuff on the other side of the North tower.

7. 7forever

7forever Active Member

You simply backtracked when you realized you made a mistake. You are stuck with fake imagery and a drone coming from west of the towers, which is not south of the towers. You can't win an argument by lying, and that's where anyone is when the truth strikes down their beliefs in fiction.

8. 7forever

7forever Active Member

And, of course you ignored Manos's fake footage which confirms the reason for the shadow. You are a defeated liar, although more intelligent than most who post here. You can't seen anything betwen the towers except the shadow. That lying admission is proof of your level of desperation. You can see the hudson and jersey through no visible space.:blahblah::nana:

9. 7forever

7forever Active Member

There's enough space for the drone's shadow to be visible.:handshake:

10. Fangbeer

What backtrack?

I said:

"If there is no allowance for space between the building, why do I see the Hudson river, and Jersey in between them?"

I said:

"The gif you posted was taken from the north, from a position that allowed for a space between the two towers."

I said:

"In the animated GIF you posted there is clearly a space between the north and south towers."

Clearly I think the image shows space between the two towers. I didn't change my position once.

On the other hand you said:

"The gif I posted was taken from the north, from a position that allowed for no space between the two towers."

And you said:

"Therefore, what you see between the minute space between the towers is the shadow of the orb"

So it looks like you're the one that backtracked. All in the same post. Go figure.

11. Fangbeer

Shadows are projected on to solid objects. Which is it? Is there a space, or no space between the towers?

12. 7forever

7forever Active Member

13. 7forever

7forever Active Member

Can a plane a circle a building in its final seconds and crash into the rear of it? If so, show proof.:blahblah:

14. 7forever

7forever Active Member

You initially intimated that it left its shadow because it crossed east and then realized your mistake and went back to the south to north myth.

15. 7forever

7forever Active Member

The shadow happened because the drone circled in between and around the south tower. No other reason for it could ever be proved, and Manos's fake footage makes it bona fide.

The shadow is reflected on the west side of tower 2 and possibly the east side of tower 1, confirming the drone literally moved north to south along that west side before finally turning left, east, across the south side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Fangbeer

No I didn't. I said it was the plane, and not a shadow. Fine. I'll draw you a picture. Truthers like pictures, right?

[​IMG]

There. I even made it low res for you. The shaded area is the area in which the viewer can see objects behind the towers. This is because the angle allows for a space between the towers. The aircraft past behind both towers from the perspective of the viewer, and the viewer was able to see the plane behind the gap.

I did not change my position on that once.

17. Fangbeer

You're just not making any sense at all. The north tower is on the right. It's closer to the viewer then the south tower, which is on the left. Nothing passed between the towers, and nothing circled around the tower. The aircraft went right through the south tower when it struck the south facing side and exited the north facing side. What you see through the gap between the two towers is the aircraft itself as it passes behind both towers from the perspective of the viewer.

18. 7forever

7forever Active Member

19. 7forever

7forever Active Member

You're just not making any sense at all. The north tower is on the right.:blahblah: A drone passed between the towers, and circled around the south tower. No aircraft went through the south tower, but a cgi did. What you see through the gap between the two towers is the shadow of the drone circling between the buildings. This fool doesn't know the difference between than and then.:blahblah::nana:

20. 7forever

7forever Active Member

How does something pass across a space that passed behind it?:blahblah: You are stumped with nothing but complete assinine projections to offer in your defeat. You are hanging on by a thread and must ignore fake footage of a circling plane. The shadow appears in the three seconds before explosion and your fake plane is already behind T2 seven seconds before fake impact.

[​IMG]

21. 7forever

7forever Active Member

I posted a faked plane image with the left engine attached to air and the right, too close to the fuselage. Show a real boeing that matches the fake image.:bounce:

22. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

You posted no such image..

23. 7forever

7forever Active Member

Your fake plane was not behind the towers in most footage, but west of it, and that footage is the issue. It all comes back to the same visual facts of a small object headed directly for the west side of tower 2. It had to circle and did, because of Manos's fake plane circling and the shadow. The drone never turned north, which proves that it either crashed into the west side, or circled, it circled.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Why do you post videos of planes crashing into buildings to prove that planes didn't crash into buildings?

25. 7forever

7forever Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.