'Israeli' blood thist.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Jack Napier, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

I have no desire to kill anyone or anything.

2. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

No, thats not what he was alluding to. He simply stated that the Ethiopian Hebrews have the purest customs and culture that has come about through relative isolation. They advanced, all you need to do is read the history of their empires. Judaism is or became a corruption however you wish to look at it. A simple example would be to look at the the talmud, which the Ethiopian never heard of. Even the physical characteristics of Israel was corrupted to the extent the world thinks the Israelites were and still are a white european mixture. Look at the church walls, look at religious imagery throughout the so- called 'years of enlightenment'. yup they sure did en-Lighten most of the paintings. So now we have ppl like you scoffing at the audacity of us unlearned folk!

3. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Yup.

That.

4. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

The physcal characteristics of the Israelites were corrupted by the christians who couldn't stomach a non-white jesus. It had nothing to do with the evolution of jewish culture/teachings.

I confess to not being aware of the isolation of ethiopian jews predated the talmud. Despite this, it seems that the hebrews weren't a big part of the ethiopian culture or empire other than to be persecuted.

I suppose one could view the advancement of religous thought as corruption, but I would suggest that it is more advancement and adaptation to increasingly sophisticated social mores. For instance, christians today would be aghast at slave owning and polygamy and death for blasphemy, etc etc., and yet would those contemporary attitudes be viewed as a corruption of original christian teachings?

I suppose the point is moot.

AS for scoffing, I have never accused jack of being unlearned. I scoff at some of his positions and attitudes as he does mine.
    When I am wrong I admit it and in this instance it would seem as you pointed out that I misinterpreted his original post.
    Mea culpa jack.

5. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

B]True Torah Jews, and anyone that can think for themselves, they know that maybe less than a century ago, quite a lot less, 'Zionism' was a fringe, minority position, among some Jews, and most if not all of them were atheist Jews.[/B] Hertzl, much heralded in Israel, even mocked the concept of god, somewhat bogus then to base Jewish immigration on some quasi religous grounds.(Did he also want them to convert to RC??)

Albeit the Zionist movement was small number, back then, it was not short on donators and backers. And I think you'd find those people cared less about prophets and more about profits.

There was much discourse and suspicion toward early Zionists, most Jews did not want or understand the idea of putting a nationalistic ideal, above that of Judaism itself, even.

But those who were driving Zionism forward were as single minded as any 'Jihadist'. And those backing them tend not to like backing a loser.

It is my absolute assertion, from years of reading different writers, over and over, that the early Zionists knew it would take a catalsying event, to artifically win Jewry over to Zionism, or at least enough of it, to make a state that could then dominate a region, in the future.

It is my view that wherever this state had been located, by nature of Zionism itself, and some of the clearly disturbed minds that were driving it forward, that it was always intended to be more than a mere 'Jewish homeland', but expansionist, dominant over immediate neighbours, not actually nationalist at all, but internationalist, and v much into infiltrating the politics etc, of others.

None of this should even really be controversial anymore, it's also a known fact btw, that one of the v first things Israel did was to send out swarms of agents to infiltrate every single Arab media outlet, organisation, etc. You could pretty much say that not an incident takes place conducted by a 'radical Islamic group', that Israel did not know about, all along.

It is my view, that so pathological were Hertzl et al, that they were able to see an advantage to firstly inducing antipathy toward Jews, and then exploiting that.

Pretty much what they have done to the population for 64yrs, decade after decade.

Hertzl even said that this was his intent, in his diary, and don't forget, that was before the NA or Hitler were around. Induce and use it.

Hmm.

This has always bothered me, for to set out to induce and take advantage of antipathy, esp toward who are meant to be your own(sic), would be as bad, if not worse, than the Frankestein Monster itself.

It's also worth recalling that Jews in Germany at that time were living a good life, often better than the non Jewish Germans, so there was really no problem with widespead and for no reason anger against Jews. Despite the fact that in the 1920's, the NA had a membership that could fit in a small room, in an unlikely twist, in an absurdly short time, they managed to jettison themselves to not only ruling one of the finest nations in all of Europe, AND (unlike with communism), with almost the full support of the people. There were no guns being held to heads. They loved them. It is a fact. The people loved Hitler and it could even be said that no nations people loved and felt as empassioned about a leader, since then.

They were not morose and downbeat,they were supportive and upbeat. Still, it is almost a stunning feat, that a small and seemingly not well financed party, should suddenly shoot to power that way, in that space of time.

That takes more than talking well. It takes backing, it takes someone supporting and financing you, even from the shadows.

Who? Who would have been in a financial position to have given their backing to the rise of the NA? And in whose (albeit twisted), long term benefit would i be?

If you are wondering if I am saying that those that backed the Zionist movement also backed the rise of the NA, you would be right.

Let's just say that I believe the money to have come from the same groups of people.

The NA were perfect, for part of their strategy was, removal of Jews, from Europe. Which is also what Zionists wanted, oddly enough.

It would take a total disconnect to refuse to see a pattern here, and a self evident one, at that.

I think the NA were raised to power.....always with the intention of it falling, as and when the time was right.

Things on that scale are often played out, in the minds of some, many years before being executed.

How to remove the NA when you no longer needed them? Why, start a war, of course, and ensure that you use your influence to bring in Britain, Russia, and the US. The NA were never going to withstand that, but it would cause the deaths of lots of people though, and it would generate money.

And so, Germany were defeated, the NA were removed, and the Russian red army gave most of the evidence for what was to be the basis of the holocaust.

Jews were certainly interned in large number, that is not up for question, and even if you leave out the theory about a worldwide plan to kill every Jew, then sure, those interned, Jews and others, they would have certainly died, as war raged on, to that scale.

But, the upshot was that post war, Zionist Jews now had their reason, they had their induced antipathy and they did take advantage of it.

That promisory note, scribbled on a bit of paper, to a Jewish banker, was cashed in on.

It is also my view that the Jews who died in WW2 were poor in the main, and not Zionist Jews.

The other intention for 'Israel' was as a college for organised crime, and a retreat for those who had been caught.

It has delivered that, as well. A place in which those calling themselves Jews, who care not for Torah (they cannot, they are literally going against it), can live among themselves, out of reach of international law and justice.

As can imagine, if Zionism is the virus, it has also had a viral impact on Judaism. However, there are still true Jews out there, in Britain and the US who KNOW the game, they know what has happened, and how even their very religion has been hijacked and perverted.

If Zionists incorporated anything at all, it was not, to the very best of my reading, Torah essence, but Talmud.

Which would figure, since one can see Talmud lending itself to what the Zionists wanted the psyche of their people to be.

And there can be no denial or side track, that the Talmud, a book of Jewish Law, writen down after being an oral law, and, no question, clearly being the brainchild of some literally mad men of their time. That is CLEAR.

Now, that is not to say Israel then began forcing everyone to read the Talmud at breakfast, every day.

However, it is more than possible to almost drip it into every day life, and by extension, to those that lived there, when they arrived.

If you put some of the passages into modern context, you can surely see how Talmudic ideals have become part of Israel itself.

It's words and deeds.

Zionism esp when mixed in with some of the insane ramblings of some Rabbi's in Talmud, is NOT how I believe Judaism was meant to be.

Zionism has murdered that religion, and sure, you can argue that Al Queda etc has been bad for Muslims, but in % terms, there are 1billion Muslims, and a nano % would be representative of Bin Laden.

Zionsim, being consumptive, has tried to swallow up all of Judasim, and all of it's history, the LOT.

It is ONLY a destructive force, and history will record it as such.

One of the reasons why true Jews get out on the streets against the crime state, is they rightly resent that which has been done to true Judaism, that being Torah.

But there is another reason. These Jews, being that they THINK, know well that Zionsim is going to cause antipathy toward Jews, in general, and no, not merely from Muslims, people are going to get sick to death of Zionism and Israel, it is OBVIOUS!

And, as they do, all the more, these Jews are well aware that the freedoms and hospitality that they have enjoyed in Europe, and in N America, since the end of WW2, could be undermined, by the actions of Zionist Jews and the crime state.

Probably wasting my breath on some, but that is fine, if even one person reads this, and just thinks about it, that is good.

[video=youtube;2lzI5V8Rdik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lzI5V8Rdik[/video]

6. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

7. Jonsa

Yep, herzl was an atheist. He also tried to get the austrian jewish community to convert to christianity (although I'm not sure it was RC). Herzl view jews as a race onto themselves and therefore was perfectly comfortable with viewing the religion merely as a tool to accomplish his goal of the establishment of a jewish nation. Needless to say he was kind of a complex guy.

Herzl's financial backers were more interested in a homeland for jews than prophets or profits. If you have any evidence to the contrary, I'd appreciate you presenting it.

no kidding. Herzl was a bit peculiar wouldnt you say? And yes, he was a fanatic. Are you aware of anyone who likes backing a loser?

Considering that Herzl repeatedly wrote of this, I am not surprised you have arrived at this assertion. I do believe it is rather mainstream in the study of zionism.

I am not aware of any evidence or plan as outliined by Herzl or other zionists to use the establishment of a jewish homeland as a "springboard" if you will, for imperialistic expansion. do you have any evidence of this plan?

And of course Israel sent out spies to the surrounding arab nations, inflitrating media were possible as well as government posts etc. Its called espionage and was a vital component of Israel's defense strategy. In the absence of direct evidence outlining this rather basic strategy as a prelude to regional expansionism then you are merely presenting a logical fallacy.

except that in Europe of the late 18 and early 1900's, antipathy and outright prejudice against jews was the norm, not the exception. He didn't have to induce antipathy, he recognized it as another tool he could exploit. Indeed he even writes about it as I am sure you are well aware.

come again? what population are you refering to? Are you suggesting that the Israeli zionists have been deliberately stirring up antipathy towards jews in Israel? Please clarify.

gimme a break. he didn't have to induce antipathy, but he did use it. How you on earth did you get to the frankenstein monster from Herzl wanting to use an already prevalent attitude amongst the gentiles to spur jewish support for zionism. I can't wait to hear this - it must be a doozy.

First, antisemitism and antipathy towards jews was prevalent in europe and had been for a couple thousand years. Yes many german jews were better off than gentiles. I beleive it is like that still in many countries. Hitler had the treaty of paris, that bloated old fool von hindenburg, and his paramilitary organization to thank for his meteoric rise. (okay he was also a really smart driven devious dude as well)

Now you are venturing into the land of outlandish conspiracy theories of the type that is propagated by the usual jew hating sites. Please supply any evidence to support this idiotic assertion. Opinion does not count.

Your view is unsubstantiated by historians. In fact, hitler was rather methodical in his attempted destruction of eurojew wealth. He stole over 130 billion reichmarks from the jews which financed about 30% of his war effort.

Again you are regurgitating garbage easily found on the regular jew hating sites you never visit, but always seem to come up with their material.

You mean the Israelis won't let a citizen be extradited? This is viewed as a haven for crime U.? this is getting stupid now. for somebody that claims to have insight into the jew's psyche, you sure missed the boat on this one. Israelis won't give up a jew to any other country period. I think it stems from the fact that too many nations were only too quick to give them up to the cattle cars. You are sinking lower and lower here jack.

The talmud is hebrew sharia. Where do you think the muslims got the idea? Is the talmud full of crazy crap? of course, or do you think some jewish rabbi in the 5CE had modern ideas of justice, morals and behaviours?

your words are lies and your deeds are pathetic attempts.

And of course you are an expert on what judaism was meant to be.

yes jack a waste of breath and effort. If people read it they will think about it and its author. I willing to bet you don't come out on top.

that is one of the lowest posts i have seen from you.

A total distortion of history and reality, mixed with unsubstantiated accusations and outright lies. a truly pathetic effort.

8. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

A picture paints a thousand words.

But two will do.

Zionists Lie.

9. Jonsa

so do palestinians and their supporters. your point?

10. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Oh. Come on.

Zionists lie by definition of what they are, they have always been liars, and they always will be.

They are the heavy weight champions of the World, chum.

11. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

American Abby Martin hits back at Israeli threats

Much watch

[video=youtube;UMFAfQJKlAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UMFAfQJKlAM[/video]

12. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

This is why Zionist Jews and crypto Jews hate RT,and love corporate media.

With the latter, you can use advertising pressure to literally alter the flow of news.

If a Zionist Jew seethes at a given media outlet, it is because they cannot control it, and the media outlet are telling the truth.

If a Zionist Jew lashes out at an author or President even, then it's because the author or President are truth tellers, that will not be bullied by the Zionist Jew.

And she is right about war crimes against journalists. Even here, lest a John Pilger or Nick Davies dare write anything that criticise Israel, rest assured, there will be hate mail and death threats, yet are these given due attention?

I would be careful were I a Zionist Jew, outside of Israel. They have been pushing it for too long, all things change, and it will come crashing down around them again. The Zionist Jews in the Knesset etc, and the arrogance of the Zionist Jew outwith Israel, are going to push the rest of the world so much, that I can see the mood changing, and Jews being actually murdered, outside of Israel. Sadly, once the mood changes, it probably would not be merely Zionist Jews, or rather, the elitist Zionist Jews,since they would be first to decant. And contrary to popular belief, I don't think it will be Muslim inspired. If Zionist Jewry keep pushing, I can see the mood changing vastly, in not that long a time. Europeans will become more aware, although many already are, and when Americans wake up, and they WILL, they are going to be pissed at what Zionist Jews have done to them.

13. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

I think your rant is a little mis- leading jack.

Firstly, don't under estimate the the european elites support and even the publics support for the creation of Israel. How it was achieved and being maintained is another issue.

Secondly don't act like the Israeli's are unique in these type of endeavours. The Arabs in Sudan have been doing this since Israeli's were in diapers and if you ask me, I would tell you that Nubia and the Nile valley are just as important a region as Israel/palestine.

Lstly, chatting about random jewish ppl being murdered as a result of Israeli behaviour is a little excessive. It's like someone saying a random muslim in London should be executed because of what the Sudanese govt gets up to in Nubia. Get it into perspective lad.

14. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Jewish teaching corrupted Israelite physical characteristics, not just christian taechings.

The hebrews were a major influence on ethiopian culture and empire. Haven't you heard of Menelik and Solomons dynasty!?!

15. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Not a rant, therefore, I did not bother to read the rest of what you wrote.

16. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

it sounded like one

17. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Okay.

I am glad you can hear through your laptop/PC.

Anyway, it was far from a rant, and when one takes the time to write a thorough piece, it is rude to being by calling it a rant, and then expecting a discourse.

18. PrometheusBound

PrometheusBound New Member

World War I ended a 600 year jihad led by the Ottoman Turks. The victors, knowing history a lot better than the 20th Century leaders who would later cause the suicide of the West, established the Jewish homeland as a decoy to the inevitable next jihad. Our contemptible contemporary opinionators have things backwards if they think that Zionism, imperialism, or the Crusades provoked the jihad. It is in the blood of the savage predators who were attracted to Islam; it cannot be provoked, it can only be prevented by total war. But our cowardice, appeasement, and blaming ourselves is what is causing more terrorism and helping the ancient enemies of civilization destroy us. Islam is an echo of a pre-historic horror.

19. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

ok, i apologize. its cool to air out now and again i suppose. :)

20. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

*Falls off chair*

*Checks to see if not correct site*

Not often anyone gets one of those on here, so well done, and cheers.

21. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Jonah, what is your avatar trying to tell us, it is hard to make out, what is the meaning?

22. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

it takes 2 to tango. think about that.

23. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

its not trying to tell you anything. if you know geography well, then you can pretty much figure it out yourself.

24. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Still not really sure what message it is attempting to convey, message is somewhat cluttered.

Anyway.

I stand by what I said before. Society and social attitudes, they change, they evolve, those who were enemies become allies, those who were allies become enemies and back again even. It is a dynamic, not a static.

I would say that the biggest threat to true Jews are, ironically, Zionist Jews on many fronts.

Aside from in Israel and some parts of the US, the current reputation of Zionist Jewry and Israel is already not a good one.

It may well be that bend over Gov's in Western nations toe the line to them, but there is a reality beyond them.

And that has been with the relentless Israel PR machine, for decades. Well, I think that is going to change, and there will be general and valid resentment toward Zionism, (Israel), among the people. It's already there, and their PR machine is failing, apart from inside Israel and in certain parts of the US.

It is not merely that though. People are increasingly, and not unfairly at all, the totally disproportionate number of say Jewish wall st hucksters, or they begin to actually question AIPAC, and when they do, they begin to realise what a ride they have been taken on.

They have been used and processed like cattle.

Apart from being an abomination of Torah, that is the path that greedy and exploitative Zionist Jews are leading Jews to.

The Jews that speak out against Zionism, they know full well that in human nature, one will take something for so long, and be nice about it even, but in the end, there is always a backlash, that is the nature of it. You know that, and I know that.

Because Zionists have literally hijacked ALL 'Jews', or tried to, if you want to listen to them that all but a few are 'Zionists', then it is inevitable that when people really start to get peed off with them, and their constructs, along with some legitimate measures, can come less legitimate measures, and those who are not Zionist Jews, nor even supported it, nor are a financial shill, get caught up in it.

The elite Zionists do not care though, because they are likely to be out of reach. They don't mind leaving the less well off Jews to face any future backlash though.

Imho.

25. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Recognition of Paleistine as an Observer State at the UN on November 29th will result in the prosecution of Zionism in the international courts. Does international law matter ? To civilised people, yes.