New Travon Martin Pic ~ # 2

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Angedras, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

lolz! pot meet kettle.

2. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

This is a legal matter and you are accusing him if illegalities so stick with the LAW.

And assault them and beat their head against a concrete sidewalk. You like going to jail?

By assault? Then you would be arrested.

If I was sitting on my front poarch and you a stranger to the neighborhood walked by I have every right to observe you and even walk out to the street and observe which way you go St the corner and you can't do anything about it under the law.

- - - Updated - - -

No you would be guilty on felony assault.

3. Bluesguy

Felony assault.

4. Bluesguy

I directly refuted theblie that was posted. Zimmerman did NOT exit his vehicle after the NEN dispatcher made the statement "we don't want you doing that".
    Deal with the facts.

5. Bluesguy

You have been formally challeneged if you decline than that is a tacit admission you cannot support your assertions and that the law does not support your claim.

And yes I can obviously read the statute better than you and it requires no formal training other than reading the English language to do so.

Bone up and meet the challenge.

6. Sadanie

Sadanie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Are you purposely dim, or is it your special gift?

I don't know if your realize this, but LOTS of people live in a neighborhood where they don't OWN property, but are renters. . .and the Retreat at Twin Lake is no different! In fact, ZIMMERMAN didn't OWN property but was renting!

And, no, Martin wasn't paying rent out of his own pocket, but was a WELCOMED GUEST FOR A WEEK AT LEAST in a home at the Retreat at Twin Lake that was either rented or owned by his father's fiancé. It wasn't the first time he had been staying with his father's fiancé, and this WAS HIS HOME FOR THE WEEK HE WAS SPENDING IN SANFORD. . .

Get a life. . .I know you're not stupid (unlike some other zimbots!) why do you insist in playing stupid?

7. Sadanie

You really don't get it do you?

Martin didn't NEED to be a perfect teenager. . .it DOESN"T MATTER because Zimmerman profiled him without ANY KNOWLEDGE of what the kid was about!

And. . .Martin is not on trial, so he doesn't NEED TO DEFEND HIS REPUTATION! In fact, he could have been straight out of jail. . .the fact that he was doing NOTHING wrong when Zimmerman saw him, and that he wasn't armed, and had EVERY RIGHT to be walking in that community as an INVITED overnight guest was enough to make ANY BACKGROUND unrelated to the encounter he had with Zimmerman.

Zimmerman is on trial. . .and HIS background will count, especially his propensity for violence and aggressive behavior, as demonstrated by his encounters with the law, and his lack of credibility, as demonstrated by his statements to the police, to the media, and to his wife while in jail.

Zimbots have been banking on demonizing the VICTIM, when the victim is dead, has NEVER had a conviction, and has NEVER even had a day in court or in front of a judge.

Face it. . .the ONLY place that technique adopted by the Zimmerman family and by O'Mara of using social sites to spread half truth and complete lies in order to demonize the DEAD KID is SICK and will only bring fruits with people of poor character. Any fair, decent person will rebel at the TRASH that zimbots have been throwing at the grave of the kid, whether or not a small portion of that TRASH may have been real, and any decent person will look at where that trash comes from and will see Zimmerman standing with his feet in the sewer,with his own lies, his cowardise and his gun!

8. Sadanie

TALK ABOUT BLAMING THE VICTIM! :roflol:

9. Sadanie

And I cannot believe that any intelligent person can blame a teenager for his own death in the hands of a wannabe, idiot, vigilante loser!

Trayvon was guilty of NOTHING, and if Zimmerman had not followed him, he would have made it home with no problem to anyone.

Zimmerman is the ONLY responsible party in this tragedy. . .Only idiots continue to insist in blaming the victim!

10. rkhames

rkhames Well-Known Member

You'll have to ask his father about that. He was the one that told his son that he would he would never get a fair shake from the police. Especially white ones.

Both Martin and Zimmerman were faced with decisions that day. If either had made different decisions, things might have come out differently. Zimmerman should have heeded the advice of the 911 operator. He should have not followed Martin around the building.

But let's look at things from Zimmerman's point of view. He is on neighbor watch. There had been a rash of break-in's that had been attributed to black kids sneaking through the gates. Not his statement, but those on the police reports. So, he comes across a kid, that is not known to you, standing out in the rain, and talking on a cell phone. What would think? Lookout maybe? Zimmerman is sitting in his car, watching the kid, and calling 911. Then the kid takes off running. Why is he running? Where is he running? Towards the back gate. Martin does not use his cell phone to call 911 to report someone following him. He does not run in the direction of the house where he was staying. Instead he runs behind some houses, and in the direction of the back gate. Why did he run behind the houses? Then a fight breaks out in the back of the houses. Zimmerman substained injuries lead credence to the fact that there was a struggle. During the struggle, Martin is killed.

As I said, both parties made mistakes, and it is sad that Martin had to pay for his mistakes. But if this were any other case, it never would have gone this far. Zimmerman never should have been indicted on Second Degree Murder. The facts do not support the charges. The worst he should have faced is Manslaughter.

You will notice that in all my posts, I talk about the facts of the case. Not the racial slurs that you seem to embrace. If Zimmerman had been black and Martin white, it would not change how I see this case. I simply look at the facts. Now, can you do that?

11. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

NO, Zimmerman injured himself.

12. rkhames

rkhames Well-Known Member

Your right. A child that was old enough to do drugs, old enough to get suspended from school, and old enough to get kicked out of his mother's house. A child that was old enough to attack Zimmerman.

13. Knuckleballer

Knuckleballer New Member

Yep... teach that to your kids.... Darwin was right.

Trayvon made a very bad choice when he laid hands on a stranger, regardless the provocation. Care to present an intelligent argument to that?

Note I said intelligent and to that statement....

If Trayvon showed good judgement, put his machismo in check, SHUT his mouth and walked away he would have made it home as well. But of course... Bad choices don't come with consequences anymore, especially if you're a black kid.

14. CRUE CAB

CRUE CAB New Member

So because he was a guest, that allowed him to beat someone up?

15. Angedras

Angedras New Member

16. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

I hate to burst your drama bubble but I don't carry burglary tools or deal any kind of drugs.

Yeah, your right. All victims of violence are to blame for their own victimization. It's their responsibility to not get themselves shot. Maybe everyone should do their due diligence and wear bullet-proof armor?

Yeah, it was Martins new neighborhood. Unfortunately there was a stalker living in it.

Nah.

You believe that Zimmy's head was being beaten against concrete because..... he said so? lol.

If Martin defended himself against somebody who admitted that they didn't want him to "get away," then he had every right to fight back. If Mr. Legalpants thinks that's assault then it's very telling. :roll:

But Zimmerman was not on his front porch. He wasn't even on his property. He was sneaking about the neighborhood and spying on people... in two different communities.

I'd be standing my ground against an aggressive stalker. Those SYG laws are pretty handy, huh?

Trayvon Martin was a child and you just can't spin it any other way no matter how hard you try. From a legal or colloquial sense, he was a child who will never see adulthood.

17. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

really? martin's new neighborhood? nah, that punk was only visiting.

18. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Okay. Clearly you don't understand what a neighborhood is, even after given the definition from the Dictionary for Kids.

All of this is fine, however, because nobody here takes you seriously.

19. Bluesguy

i do and you don't.

And if the prosecution tries to protray him as one the evidence will show otherwise. You just don't get it do you.

Still on that myth about his statements I see.

Only to refute the Matinbots who try to paint him as a academic scholar who had no questionable behavior in his past especially when it comes to thuggary.

Now the trial will concentrate on the second encounter and whether Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of serious bodily harm or death at the moment he fired the shot.

And you can't prove otherwise.

20. highntight

highntight Banned

And I’m still waiting for that yes or no answer the way you demanded it from me which I gave without needing to be asked a second time, but we don’t always get what we want do we?

21. Bluesguy

I can't believe and intelligent person can blame a person for defending themselves against serious bodily injury or death when they are having their head beat against a concrete sidewalk after being cold cocked and having their nose broken. Trayvon was guilty of a felony assault.

22. Bluesguy

Zimmerman DID heed the advice of the NEN dispatcher. He kept an eye on the suspicious person so he could tell the NEN dispatcher what the person did and where he ran off to AS REQUESTED. And when the NEN dispatcher said "we don't want you doing that" in the reference to following Zimmerman said OK, even though he wasn't following him at the time and had no idea where Martin was.

23. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

The problem here is that George didn't wait for the police or identify himself.. and he had no CAUSE to suspect Trayvon.

Someone like George could do the same to you.

24. Knuckleballer

Knuckleballer New Member

I am right... like every other free thinking sentient being on the planet, Trayvon had a responsibility, to at least himself, to make good decisions. The use your term "due diligence" in this case would have been to act like the Gentleman his family and fans want us to think we was.

Due diligence is not picking a fight with someone you encounter on the street because he is following or questioning your intentions.

In response to the automatic point the finger at Zimmerman comment you'll be wanting to insert here... Due diligence is also walking away, using your cell phone to call the Police or walking up to the nearest door and ringing the bell to ask for help,anything other than letting your machismo get in the way of commonsense.

Trayvon didn't want to act like a "Beeotch" so he tried to punch the guy out. THAT was HIS DECISION and it was DEAD WRONG..

He may have been in a bad position with a bad person wishing to do something bad, but Trayvon made his own BAD DECISION and paid with his life. He wasn't very macho when the scene played out, he was just dead.

25. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

You need to LISTEN.. He admitted to dispatch that he was following TM.. and then he kept doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

George tried to detain Trayvon.. George was angry and out of control before he saw TM earlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.