Does this concern you?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by tecoyah, Jan 11, 2017.

?

Does this worry you?

1. No....it is fake news.

58.3%
  2. Yes...it is a very bad thing.

25.0%
  3. Slightly...there are protections in place.

8.3%
  4. ....other....I'll explain

8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. scarlet witch

scarlet witch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Trump is giving the "entire establishment" ammunition against him every time he sides with Vladimir Putin against his own party and the CIA.

What he needs to do is focus on his election promises, (I admit I hate his election promises) but he was elected to do a job and this job was not to put Russia first.

2. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't see what's so wrong with having good diplomatic relations with any country so why the hang-up about good diplomatic relations with Russia? Seeing as how the US and Russia will be the main forces against IS when the time comes, I honestly don't understand this irrational hatred of Russia and its leader.

3. scarlet witch

There is a senate intelligence comittee investigating Russia/Trump atm, to blindly disregard this fact is well... my apologies but well...it's dumb.

Trump should simply have said right from the beginning,

"I will comment once I have been fully briefed" no one would have faulted him for that.

instead he chose to blindly take Putins side against his own party and his intelligence services...even making comments he will release his own information, casting suspicion on where his information is coming from if not from the CIA.

Clearly there is much more going on between Trump and Putin than simple good diplomatic relations.

4. cerberus

I suspect he knows what he's up against better than we do, and he doesn't trust them. Personally, I'll trust him as POTUS far more than I would any of the establishment 'born to rule' losers.

5. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

If you told Trump you have pictures of him having sex with several beautiful women he'd probably ask for several 8x12glossies, two framed for the office and 24 wallet sized to give out to his buddies. His being extorted is not really something I worry about

6. scarlet witch

that's blind faith... similar to what you would place in god... in a man who had some 4000 lawsuits against him in 30 years... with still 75 pending

Trump is the greatest conman to ever live, no doubt.

7. cerberus

Others have drawn an identical conclusion too, and without the slightest evidence to substantiate it one way or another. It makes me think 'closed minds'!

8. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think he is much too arrogant to be blackmailed. Lol!

9. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

My points of contention are these:

1- There ain't one side of this story that I can trust.

2- Why think that blackmail based on the salacious will work on Trump? Trump isn't Obama; everybody, fans, wives like opponents, knows he is kinda crass. It won't change anything. It's not like it's a proof of treason or, you know, something that would put him in a state of panic. It's just going to slip off his oily hide, maybe creating a little commotion before the next "Trump event" arises.

10. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

You beat me to it, with much better prose.

11. Maindawg

Maindawg Account closed at members request

It's not the sex tapes that worry me. Clinton was guilty of sex offenses. But if they exist then the other information in the dossia becomes very relevant. Very likely to be true also. If the drump was in close contact with Russian spy's ,as this dossia suggests, then he is guilty of very serious treason and must be arrested and contained.
    When I read these people poopooing the whole thing I know they don't care about our nation.they aren't Americans they are republicans. I am always amazed by the callous hatred republicans seem to foster toward their fellow American but I understand they are victims of the right wing hate machine that constantly demonizes the left. They repeat the lies fervently. Lies like , Obama care. It's called the ACA and it was written by ALEC ,insurance corporations and republicans. Obama just signed it into law he did not write it.
    Lies like the whole Bengali bull(*)(*)(*)(*) , it's all a lie. Lies like Obama pulled us out of Iraq. He did not , Bush did. Lies like Obama allowed illegals into our country. Obama has deported more illegals than any other president it was Reagon who allowed 11 million illegals to stay. Lies like Obama ruined our economy or spent us into debt. Obama saved us from a great depression and the debt was there because Reagon spent us into oblivion ,Bush put the Iraq war on a credit card accounting trick. Lies lies lies the republicans believe these lies because they are brainwashed blind by the right wing hate machine.
    Fox news fought all the way to the supreme Court for the right to lie to you and they won that right under the first amendment .