Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Dr. Righteous, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

You can't start out with the basic assumption that the U.S. govt. is guilty of something or covering something up.

Otherwise you're basically assuming guilt before reviewing evidence.

By the way, I've never understood the questions about WTC #7. It collapsed hours later after being severely damaged by debris from the other, far more massive towers.

And from my standpoint on television it looked like it fell more to the side than the twin towers.

To me it seems perfectly reasonable that literally MILLIONS of tons of debris falling all around it would seriously damage it. Hell, the ground shock alone of the twin towers falling probably damaged its foundation.

Patriot911 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

actually he can.These posters post at all hours of the day all day and all night long hours on end..

some of them use the same user names they use at other sites they post at as well,at least three of them not only spend their life in the 9/11 section posting lies and propaganda constantly everyday,but they also go to SEVERAL other message boards and post them there as well.NOBODY has THAT much time on their hands unless they are paid shills.use some common sense and logic dude.lol.

You have to be extremely naive not to think they are paid shiils.they got paid shills like this EVERYWHERE on message boards.they are easy as pie to spot.people that are just in denial,they dont constantly talk about it at all hours of the day everyday and commit themselves to making up lies and propaganda all the time like these people do.:rolleyes:

3. 9/11 was an inside job

hee hee.good one.:mrgreen::-D

4. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

The ONLY people surprised by the collapse of WTC 7 are the truthers. Firefighters reported shortly after the collapse of the North Tower that WTC 7 was in danger of collapsing because of things observed first hand by fire fighters. As the building burned throughout the day, the fire department issued numerous warnings and kept the area around WTC 7 clear. It was reported on TV even. Yet truthers to this day pretend the building fell without warning, without anything hitting it, and with little or no fires while insisting vehemently that they do NOT ignore evidence. :lol:

Dayton3 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. 9/11 was an inside job

Rt hit the nail right on the head.be warned,thats how they operate.

6. Dayton3

By the way. I remember registering with the left wing Democratic Underground Discussion board.

The DU is one of the most liberal boards I know of and admantly antiBush administration.

Yet.

Part of their BOARD POLICY and GUIDELINES is that a member CANNOT post anything about 9-11 being a conspiracy or involving deliberate actions by the U.S. govt.

To do so is a bannable offense. Because even on that board, with some of the harshest critics of the Bush Admin., the events of 9/11 are considered settled history.

7. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

Really? That actually surprises me. Who would have thunk it? :lol: I am pretty sure they would ban me before I even got through the registration process.

8. philxx

philxx New Member

What6s thie strange beast called a 'Left"wing democrat?
    Oxymoron that,Left denotes someway progressive ,nothing progressive about the Capitilist inspired and maintained Decomcrats ,not possible in the heartland of capitialism.

leftwing of the ultra rightwing makes them right-wing just not the totally open Rabid type ,like the Tea party.

9. Dayton3

I mean naturally "left wing" by American political standards.

10. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

Of course, you're a liar, with nothing, hiding behind a nonexistent threat, to fein credibility. What person who really had evidence of what you fraudulently suggest would keep it to themselves merely to avoid a suspension on a silly message board?

You have zero evidence we are "paid shills", of course, because we aren't, but it certainly makes you feel important.

11. philxx

philxx New Member

left wing US imperialism ,yes lets put it into context .liberalism is left of ultra conservative quassi fascist teaparty Republicanism ,is there really a difference by degree of savagery against the working class ,flip a coin on it ,the boundaries are that blurred as to be irrelevent.

didn't Obama pinch romneys health Plan and make it national see what I mean their is no principled Political differentiation ,oppurtunism reigns supreme.

12. Falena

Falena Cherry Bomb Staff Member Past Donor

This thread exceeded the post limit. Feel free to create another thread.

Falena
    Site Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.