Time for the United States to FORCE a Peaceful Settlement.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by AboveAlpha, Jun 28, 2013.

1. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

And I shall continue to point out that there is no such entity and you are continuing to post fables.:roflol:

2. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

While I think they are wrong to call our President a terrorist, they are just doing what we do:
    We been calling President Bashar Al Assad a lot of bad names.
    [​IMG]
    View attachment 20579 BTW, the USA doesn't know how to make peace. All they know is force and violence as they have been ignoring their Divine Mandate for a long time.

Here's America's Divine Mandate from the American Declaration of Independence:
    “to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them,”and to have “a decent respect to the opinions of mankind”

3. moon

moon Well-Known Member

That will aptly correspond with the quality of your contributions to date :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

4. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

I'm not the one inventing nations Moon, you are.:roflol:

5. AboveAlpha

AboveAlpha Well-Known Member

The U.S. Congress just released $500 Million in aid to the Palestinians and this is but part of the total $1.7 Billion in aid headed to them in 2013.

In the past aid was as high as $4.8 Billion just from the U.S. and add to that an additional $1.7 Billion from U.S. Allies never mind what they get from private groups as well as the Arabs.

I never posted U.S. of AIPAC.

Get it together.

AboveAlpha

6. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Moon did and I then explained that there is no such nation or state and you then butted in and gave a definition of the well known 'AIPAC' which everybody is familiar with.

You did it here;

Already there. You were replying to a post in which I was replying to Moon.

7. AboveAlpha

You quoted my post then posted a direct reply to it.

AboveAlpha

8. AboveAlpha

By the way...if you knew what AIPAC was and stood for then why is it that you would not logically conclude that the person who posted this lobby group as the U.S. AIPAC did so in a way of trying to make it clear to others this Lobby was based or specific within the United States?

The ARAB LOBBY...is known as such but it is a large grouping of multiple lobbies as well is considered the largest Lobby Group in the United States.

AboveAlpha

9. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Didn't say it was a lobby but rather the '"US of AIPAC." Do you know an organization or nation known as that? I certainly do not so question that person's ability to discern hyperbole from truth.

10. AboveAlpha

Again...I find it hard to believe that the person who posted it that way did so in a manner in that they were saying it was a country or the like.

I also have a hard time believing that you didn't know that they would think it to be a nation or a country as well.

AboveAlpha

11. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Then you do not know this person's posting history.

That person does. I certainly do not and know there is no nation known as the 'US of AIPAC.'

12. AboveAlpha

Regardless the people that have developed and run this lobby are pain Millions in order to sway votes in Congress in a manner beneficial to Israel. The Arab Lobby does the same thing.

The thing is that the money the U.S. gives both the Israeli's and Palestinians is no longer paying back in benefits to the U.S. what we are paying out to them in Aid.

Israeli Leadership has of late been openly hostile to U.S. suggestions upon restarting Peace Talks and as well the Palestinians are seen as skimming huge amounts of this aid for the personal benefit of the leadership.

Both Israel and the Palestinians need the United States as the U.S. protects Israel and also is the Palestinians only hope for achieving a state.

Over multiple decades the U.S. has wasted much time, effort and money as well has had to pay me to go play Babysitter to both these ungrateful sides.

Once I was even called Anti semitic as well as called a Zionist Tool.

If for some reason Iran's new leadership which really hasn't changed as the Iranian Religious Leaders rule is absolute...was to develop a Nuclear Weapon and perform Nuclear Blackmail or threaten the U.S. or U.S. allies and war was a possibility with Iran directly targeting Israel...the United States would be the only country capable of ending such a threat as any Israeli attack of Iran would be to limited in scope.

Israel would need the U.S. if this happened and for Israel to act as it has toward the U.S. as it has in refusing to restart peace talks if unacceptable.

As well the Palestinians have done nothing to rein in Hamas and other groups hostile to Israel.

AboveAlpha

13. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

This person does not speak of a 'lobby' but rather a nation known as the 'US of AIPAC.' In one of the posts I quoted she compares the two nations of Equador and the 'US of AIPAC' in response to an article about Equador and the US.

GASP!

Please provide a track record of aid money which is "paying back in benefits to the U.S. what we are paying out to them in Aid" Are we getting high tech goods from Somalia? Free bananas from Iraq? What?

Not to mention the Palestinian leadership is outright hostile towards even taking the destruction of Israel from their official positions.

The US needs Israel not to fall into the Russian and Chinese sphere of influence and maintain it's pro western positions. Without the US providing a few bucks to help out with some defense systems the Israelis would have to take the gloves off to deal with their issues but deal with them they would.

Very true.

Get used to it. Do you have a yarmulke? If not you will wonder why some here tell you your's is too tight.

How much of an attack do you feel would be necessary?

I believe that in order for peace to be taken seriously the cessation of hostilities must come first then the removal of each others existence be applied in an official manner then peace talks may begin.

That is becaue Hamas and those 'other groups' run the show. Sort of like 'the honor system' when dealing with the Mafia policing itself.

14. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Similar to the US of AIPAC- except that Hamas was elected.

15. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

Well unless you stopped the diplomatic intervention you're not refusing to prop up both sides.

Incidentally, what's the point of you putting them into noise and light?

16. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

And Netanyahu publicly bragged about purposely derailing Oslo...he walked away too.

17. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Indeed; witness the ongoing sectarian violence in Iraq. Mission accomplished?

18. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Myth. There wasn't even a map. Arafat rejected a fraud.

19. Knuckleballer

Knuckleballer New Member

PROOF!

20. moon

moon Well-Known Member

It's common knowledge amongst those who pay attention to Zionist myths. However, I prefer to deliver such evidences after doubters have strutted their stuff to the appropriate level. Pray continue. :mrgreen:

21. Knuckleballer

Knuckleballer New Member

OR perhaps YOU are one of "those people" who are the entire problem in that YOU don't understand any part of the issue other than your own shortsighted hatred and the thoughts put into your head by your programmers.

A Palestinian State built on.... How about half of the Sinai. How about the palestinian's brother arabs stepping up with their unlimited petro dollars and doing what they promised the current rock throwers' grandparents, to help them estalish their own country.

The money the arab brothers save on rockets, car bombs and terrorist training schools could be spent in bettering the lives of their bretheren.

Why won't that happen? Because it's not what "YOU PEOPLE", want... you want to villify and ultimately eliminate Jews. Prove me wrong... explain WHY my solution won't work.

22. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

How about looking beyond slogans and excuses to find some evidence of what's really been happening.

1. The "Jews" who now occupy Palestine claim they are simply reclaiming what is theirs.
    2. The Christian Israel people of the Syrian province of Palestine have been evicted by the invaders, and want their land back.
    3. The "Arabs" such as the Saudis, are playing a dialectical game to benefit the current regime in Palestine, so they really have no interest in really helping the oppressed people there. Sure, they send some aid, but its just to keep up appearances for their dialectical game plan.

4. The oppressed people of the region have tried valiantly to build up what little they have been allowed to have and be productive. But the current regime over them, keeps coming in and destroying things and people.

5. False flag operations are conducted to justify the reactionary actions of the current regime.

6. Among the pre-invasion inhabitants, there are beliefs and attitudes that play into the hands of the invaders.

7. The invaders are not really Israel. They are not even Judah. To be Israel or Judah, they have to follow the King of Israel & Judah. And they do not, but prefer the Sinogog of Satan. Biblically, those who do not follow the Messiah are cut off from being part of Israel & Judah.

23. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

It's pretty obvious that moon is just doing a kind of play on words with the name for the USA in order to make his point, not inventing a country. It's not much different than your constant use of "Joos".

Surely there's more important points you could try to score than this.

24. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Is that a welcome sign, as in "come home, friend" :)

25. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's a common lie and, therefore now it's a common knowledge. Say something often enough, and low information people will believe it. Still a lie, though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a full time, and probably a paying job... :)