Dixie Chicks singer: I'm ashamed Trump is president-elect every day

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Space_Time, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Chicks in front of a yuge crowd this past Summer and still making millions:

[​IMG]

Chicks rule!

2. Borat

Borat Banned

Huh? Who is demanding a refund from who, what does Big Mac have to do with anything? Are you hungry, buddy?

PS your sig has long been proven to be a fake. How easily you libs are manipulated.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/

3. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

4. Penrod

Penrod Well-Known Member

How about a yes or a no ?

5. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

That's what happens to entertainers sometimes when they delve into politics. That is depending on the genre of their entertainment provided. I really thought the Dixie Chicks were long dead and gone. What they do, turn to Hip Hop or something?

6. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

8 pages says people do.

7. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

I am ashamed of them and they can remove the name "Dixie" from their names and be called "The Chicks." What a disgrace and stupid too...

8. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

I was making the comparison of a disgruntled McDonald's customer to a Trump Supporter because share uncontrollable emotions, and lack of logic, reasoning, and common sense.

9. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

My prior response to yours was a yes.

- - - Updated - - -

10. FreedomSeeker

FreedomSeeker Well-Known Member

We need MORE celebrities to chime in, and give us their pearls of wisdom. I'm desperately trying to find out what Charlie Sheen has to say on this topic. Thank god I found out what Kim Kardashian thinks on this topic - so I got that going for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr. Trump, is that you!?

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Celebrities are just plain better people than you or I are. In fact, I fully expect Kylie Jenner to give us the cure for cancer sometime w/in the next few months (I don't know why she's keeping it to herself, I really don't.)

11. FreedomSeeker

But aren't you GLAD that said community organizer lost, for his party, the presidency, the senate, the house, the majority of governorships, the majority of state legislatures, the soon-to-be SCOTUS majority, and probably the majority of elected dog-catcher positions? He's like a conservative's wet dream.

12. FreedomSeeker

I heard a rumor that they were thinking about changing their name to the "Papastox Chicks"....wait, now that I think about it that on CNN or 4Chan - so nevermind.

13. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

What I'm hearing, the liberal progressives think it's fake news and plan to allow Obama to keep running the Democrat party.

I definitely have to invest in Hasbro who makes Play Dough.

14. Borat

Borat Banned

Well, we're not demanding a "refund", it's you libs who're demanding recounts, electoral vote "refund" and a new constitution lol

Why uncontrollable emotions are in your mind associated with a refund for a poorly cooked big mac i will never know though, is it what you libs eat when you go to the hate-Trump protests? :D

15. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think it's the Chicks with Dix.

16. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of recounts, they don't prove anything. If anything is proven, its usually freak incidents.

Okay, let me put this in another way. No one will refund someone for a half-eaten Big Mac, the notion is so absurd. The notion of Trump is so absurd, it is as absurd as demanding a refund for a half-eaten Big Mac sandwich. You mean the Pro-American protests? My sig gets down to the point. If you live in this country, going by your location, doesn't sound like you do, the shame I understand is hard to get your head around. Some people weren't able to come to terms with the shame with Bush, thus why he was reelected in 2004. You'll come to terms with it sooner or later, its not nonsense. Its just overwhelming.

17. QLB

QLB Well-Known Member

Nothing like a meltdown by a has been.

18. jack4freedom

jack4freedom Well-Known Member Past Donor

It is no secret that many Americans are appalled with Trump's election. It was a bitterly fought and filthy election from both sides. I am sure if Hillary were elected, there would be screeching and disgust coming from many Clinton haters. It is simply the nature of the game and certainly no surprise. Believe it or not, after Obama was elected there were morons questioning his citizenship and accusing him of being a secret agent of the terrorists. There are always going to be haters and detractors out there no matter who wins. Cheers

19. Borat

Borat Banned

Dude, it's really simple, your sig is a huge yawn, who cares that you're ashamed of, the lib and prog snowflakes hiding in safe spaces and shoving their lunatic PC nonsense down our throats disgust us just as much but you never seemed to care, you don't expect us to, do you?

Your side is hysterical and throws temper tantrums, your side demands recounts, refunds, re-votes, new constitutions, your side goes on rampages, your side is sore losers, your sides' protests are hardly pro-American when your side routinely burns american flags and waives Mexican ones, when your side undermines the American democracy by refusing to accept the results of free and democratic elections.....

And I still don't understand what your ordeal with the refund for a half-eaten Big Mac has to do with anything :D

20. Deno

Deno Well-Known Member

The dixie chicks are left wing sluts without a clue...........

21. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

America has been dunked in shame, stop trying to pin the blame on the progs and libs. Germany and China have made roosters out of Trump, any real American knows any values in being American Trump has taken away.

22. Borat

Borat Banned

That's just people who've always hated America, the libs and progs and their leader Obama who went on a world tour to apologize for America and whose wife acknowledged that she was never proud of her country.

Why not? Libs and prods and dems are too thin skinned to be blamed? Sorry dude, they've turned into grotesque, out of touch, PC-obsessed, tyrannical, spoiled, anti-American, globalist lunatics filled with insane utopian and absurd views. The party representing them has become a corporate party #2, corrupt and arrogant to its core, prospering on race and gender baiting and the time of reckoning is upon them.

LOL, based on this nonsense the real Americans live in California only (also known as Mexifornia for some reason ;) ) and perhaps New York. Cause the rest of "non-real America", 30 states, 85% of the counties, the electoral vote and the popular vote outside of California went overwhelmingly for Trump

23. Balto

Balto Well-Known Member

Instead of Obama apologizing for America, it now needs to be her citizens who apologize for America. But the tour is 1,460 days long.

To thrive, you have to be global. You can't isolate yourself in a bubble. You have to welcome all cultures in, religiously and by nationality. Trump wants America to live in a bubble, and obviously you're okay with that. Any states that came up blue in this election showed hope this would be a 1-term long, one-night stand, and also showed rejection toward the far-right, extremist policies Trump has that will only embarrass America further.

1. Wanting America to live in a bubble. Yeah, we'll have to apologize for that.
    2. Living in a country of far-right ideals. Yeah, we'll have to apologize for that too.

I don't know where the hell you're living dude, but you need to come back down to reality. I'm not saying that as a leftist, I'm saying that as a American. A shamed American who will suffer under a far-right government, just because some voters in the south could not control their emotions prior to voting.

24. Borat

Borat Banned

Jeez, what a primitive, black and white liberal thinking. It's so absurd

-The alternative to "globalism" is not isolationism, it's smart trade and smart policies that benefit America, not China and Mexico, not the rest of the planet. The country is certainly not thriving after decades of globalism, 12% less americans self-identify as the middle class after 8 years of Obama's globalism but I suppose reality is not your thing, you live on an imaginary planet.

-This is arguably the biggest liberal lunacy of all, that all cultures and all religions are equal and that we can all just get along. And those who disagree with this idiotic liberal dogma are racists of course. Meanwhile you libs of all people hate, insult, smear, humiliate Americans (not foreigners) who don't share your extremist utopian and utterly absurd ideas and passionately hate Christianity. In any case we have no reason to welcome illegals.

25. TOG 6

TOG 6 Well-Known Member

Trump won because the DNC ran Hillary.
    Thus, the blame falls directly on the progs and libs.

- - - Updated - - -

Only to people who cannot get over the fact Hillary lost.