Egyptian President 2012 (Breaking News)

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Abu Sina, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

You dont know Egyptians at all.
    We have very good sense of humor.
    The army are our sons.
    They are Egyptian.
    You still confuse SCAF and the army.

We laugh at and with when we think something is funny.

This is the problem when you try to be expert when you dont know the people, the culture or the subject and never been to the country you claim to be experts on.

2. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Let me tell you something to educate you.

2 weeks ago I was driving out of my compound and at one of the gates I saw 2 soldiers both carrying big containers of water.
    They come to our compoud to fill up the water they need for the small checkpoint that is near my compound. They have no running water there. I stopped and took them and the water to the checkpoint in my car. I dropped them off and saw a policeman waiting for a bus on the ring road entrance a few metres away from the checkpoint. I stopped again to ask him if he wanted a lift but he was not going my way.

Now as much as I am against police and as much as you wish Egyptians are against the army you are dreaming.

They are still Egyptians and we are forgiving but we do not like to be pushed too far.

Your problem is you do not know our culture at all or our people.
    You write with no knowledge of us.
    You compare us to you.

This is the problem when you talk with no knowledge about things you dont understand and about people you do not understand.

3. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Well well well this is something!!!!

The Al Noor are endorsing Fotouh!!!! :shocked:

They were originally behind Abu Ismail

We all know the race was between Fotouh and Mussa and this is tactical voting for sure to make sure felool do not win.

Now for sure the group of 5 will back Fotouh to consolidate the votes and Mussa is a dead horse.

Now that he is out Morsi will creep up into 2nd place I predict.

Fotouh for Egypts 1st elected president!!!!

....................hmmmmmmmm now does that mean Saudi will be funding Fotouh now since their horse was put back in the stable????????

4. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Sacre Bleu!! :omg:

now a fight in the stables!!!

Bastawisi and Sabahi and Hariri are talking of choosing one of them instead of the 5!!

oh oh oh bad move boys!!!! :spin:

5. Tyrerik

Tyrerik New Member

I think the Egyptian education system must've had a serious impact on you if that is your notion of what constitutes education! If you think there is remotely anything especially Egyptian about what you narrate then you really are living in cuckoo land!

6. Tyrerik

Tyrerik New Member

Some Egyptian with half a brain cell should have made a reality TV show out of this, then at least there was a chance the election would be self funding. I predict whoever wins will not make it to the second half term and the real winner will be the military any way.

7. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

The SCAF have declared the new rules for the constitutional assembly to write the constitution.

1. Consensus must be reached over proportion of alloted places for each group or sector.
    (that throws out FJP majority)

2. Consensus must be reached over any single article in the constitution. 2/3rds must agree or if they cannot within 24 hours 57 must agree out of 100 chosen.

3. Each party or sector will choose its OWN representative. Religious groups must also choose their own candidate. Al Azhar will get 4 seats for the Muslims. Christians will get 6 seats as they have more sects and each will be represented. I think they are the Coptic orthodox, catholics, protestants, Anglicans, I cant remember what the grave digger told me the others were in Egypt??? oh! one might be some American church but I am not sure.
    10 lawyers of constitution. Judges from each court thing I dont know what the word is in English. Peasant farmers get 2 seats. Workers unions get 2 seats. The rest will be shared between disabled, public figures, women, students unions, etc.

4. All efforts will, be to finish it before Presidential election. ( I cant see that???? )

Most groups including Al Azhar and the Orthodox Church pulled out of the last assembly because of the 65% Islamist majority.

Well done SCAF!

8. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

You dont know where my education was so again you are guessing. Try someone else who has more patience with your lack of understanding.

9. Belus

Belus Banned

I only hope for the worse for the Egyptian people and with this election. They have betrayed common sense and are on a path of destruction. Shame on them.

10. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Give my regards to Bishop Romney when you see him :wink:

11. Belus

Belus Banned

Give my regards to your rape culture, and all of the Muslim Brotherhood and their killing of all the people who aren't followers of Islam. Don't worry about Romney, you won't even feel it when he orders the bombs to drop onto your loved ones. :party:

12. Tyrerik

Tyrerik New Member

Yeah that's pie in the sky isn't it. So since it obviously won't be finished by then and SCAF has according to plan handed over power to the president and parliament their rules play no role right? It will be the new regime which decides who will write the constitution and what its contents are. Unless of course SCAF or the military in one form or another have no intention of giving up the real power and have in mind exercising it from behind the scene and in that case the new constitution doesn't mean much does it?

13. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Give my regards to your US military and general public rape culture, and all of the US Rapture Brotherhood and their killing of all the people who aren't followers of Zionism. Don't worry about Fotouh, Egyptians are well known for not dropping bombs onto your loved ones.

14. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

The thing is that Christians or Zionists or Christian Zionists don't have to resort to abstract constructions to show how backwards and repulsive Muslim brotherhood endorsed Islamic Sharia law is. I will show how deceptive and sinister Sharia law is. Sharia law is endorsed by the Muslim Brotherhoods candidate who said implementing sharia law would be his first order of business. If you think you can show equality without abstract deceptions between the atrocities of state sponsored and endorsed sharia law and the laws of Israel I want you to give me a parallel of these vids selected at random. In other words show me five or more examples where the any Zionist Israeli or Christian authority orders the beheading of anyone!

Search Results

Sharia Law in America : wife beheaded - YouTube
    ► 5:43► 5:43

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvA-q9OsbrcFeb 12, 2011 - 6 min - Uploaded by KAFIRTV
    The founder of an upstate New York TV station aimed at countering Muslim stereotypes has been arrested on ...
    (graphic video) Sharia law in action ... beheading according to ...
    ► 2:20► 2:20

schnellmann.org/sharia-law-in-action.htmlSep 25, 2011 - 2 min
    (graphic video) Sharia law in action ... beheading according to Quran 8:12 + 47:4.More videos for beheaded by sharia law »
    Man beheaded in carpark as per Muslim Shariah law - YouTube
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBpKrJZg6qE
    Nov 1, 2011 – Dozens of people have watched the public beheading of a Sudanese man in a Saudi Arabian carpark after he was found guilty in a secret trial ...

Killing by beheading is Islamic - Faith Freedom International
    www.faithfreedom.org/oped/SKM40715.htm
    Yes, beheading is, of course, an Islamic justice to the infidels, criminals, and sinners. This cruel way of killing infidels is sanctioned by Islamic Sharia laws. Denial ...

That was only four of ONE MILLION PLUS HITS OR SIMPLY GO HERE TO SEE THE ATROCITIES THAT THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PROMOTES BOMBS WOULD BE TOO GOOD FOR THE RADICAL MUSLIM ANIMALS THAT SLAUGHTER INNOCENTS ;

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output....,cf.osb&fp=fe2819027d67eb6c&biw=1000&bih=546

REVA

15. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

You should get out more and see the real world.........

16. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

1 SYab.JPG

The world is my oyster, and God is my pearl. I have been around a little more than you could know.

REVA

17. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Good restraint, Abu. When a pig displays its ass it's hard not to kick it.

Abu Sina and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

It's hard Moon.

but I put the worst offenders on 'ignore' so I dont see the daily ignorant trash they write :mrgreen:

19. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Christian head of state beheads 2 queens in public square!!

He claims crazy Imam in Rome forced him into it citing it's a Sharia thing and I think I am turning Muslim !!

[​IMG]

20. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Egypts 3rd largest party endorses Fotouh. Al Wasat.

So far the 2nd and 3rd largest party in Parliament are backing Fotouh.
    Liberals and women are backing him. Celebrities and prominent people are backing him. Revolutionary youth and MB youth are backing him. High profile female activist Bothaina Kamel stepped down from running to back him.

I wonder if the 20 million Coptic Christians will back him.

21. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Wael Ghoneim the famous human rights activist and founder of the 'We are All Khalid Said' Facebook campaign and Google Executive is endorsing Fotouh.

Having this endorsement is huge!

Many Youth activists will no doubt follow Wael.

Wael has stated he chose Fotouh because he believes he can unite all Egyptians again.

I feel that a good thing would be now for Fotouh to unite with El Baradei and his camp. We might even see Fotouh join the Constitution Party El Baradei has formed because at present he is an independant with no party. This would be a great move for Egypt.

22. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Sounds good, Abu. Thanks for the updates.

23. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

:thumbsup:

Seems El Adl Party is having defections and they are joining El Baradei Party.

There is also rumor that the Free Egyptians will disband and join El B party. Free Egyptians is the party of the Coptic Tycoon Saweiris brothers.

We will see.

Egypt needs Fotouh followers to join with El Baradei Party now.

For a country in complete turmoil and never had an elected government or president in our history. Living under brutal dictatorship and outside pressure and demands negative to our people. With 50% illiterate. A collapsed country under 60 years of recent rule.

I think we have done pretty good considering we had no experience at all in politics and decisions. We made many mistakes but we learn by them and it is good experience. How does the child learn not to touch the flame.

24. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Fotouh has visited the 2 field hospitals in Cairo where the Abu Ismails have been fighting with hired thugs of the old NDP Mubarak men.

Many of the thugs have been captured with their NDP I.D's and shown on TV here. They also admitted they were part of the Camel Battle and were paid 200EGP to fight the Abu Ismails sit in protesters. The Abbaseya crowd also joined in fighting them to clear the area where they live in Abasseya.

Now I do not support the Abu Ismails and they should have gone home long ago BUT they are simple people from villages who still believe when their Sheikh Abu Ismail tells them that his mother is not US citizen and the US documents are fakes.

Interestingly Abu Ismail has himself not shown up at all in these past 2 weeks to sit with them, leaving them to be humiliated by the public and media. This shows what kind of man he is. He also did not show up when they started the sit in in Tahrir nor at trheir stage they set up supporting him the last 2 Friday protests! He has a sore foot he says!!!

Fotouh however has been to the field hospital to visit the wounded of them and to reject attacks on Abu Ismail worshippers. Hopefully these poor people will see sense and abandon the Abu Ismail fan club and maybe even support Fotouh.

Ala'a Abdel Fattah ( the famous activist arrested by SCAF then released ) and many other liberal revolutionary youth brothers and sisters have tried to get them to go back home.

Abu Ismail is a disgrace and if he had any heart he would go down there and admit the lies and tell them to go back home now. Saudis man lost all credibility and respect.

Some captured ex NDP Mubarak thugs caught and an id proving membership to the NDP.

Mubaraks men still hard at work trying to cause havoc! and unbelievably some still support the felool Shafik and Mussa!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. moon

moon Well-Known Member

It's one thing to say it- another to mean it- and yet another to implement it.
    What we want is for ALL the candidates to say it, mean it and implement it. Middle East peace will follow the end of neozionism.