Christie Says Contested GOP Convention Is Possible

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Agent_286, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

Christie Says Contested GOP Convention Is Possible

Netscape | 02/26/2012

WASHINGTON (AP) - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn't ruling out the possibility the topsy-turvy GOP presidential race ends up in a contested party convention this summer if Mitt Romney loses Tuesday's Michigan primary.

Christie, who's endorsed Romney, says he thinks Romney will beat Rick Santorum -and that would lessen chances of a convention fight.

But Christie notes the race has had several different front-runners and probably will keep going up and down.

He tells CBS' "Face the Nation" that "we have to be patient and take a deep breath and let this process work its way out."

The governor says he's not really interested in being a vice presidential candidate, but would listen if Romney asked because ‘I love my party enough and I love my country enough to listen.’ "

http://netscape.compuserve.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/1001/20120226/GSM2453.htm

So now we see that Gov. Christie is just another republican ho' in vetoing the gay marriage bill recently passed by the N.J. legislature....he has the vice presidency in mind on the Romney ticket. And telling Buffett to: “Shut Up” about telling the rich to pay their fair share of taxes, I guess that along with easily denying equal rights under the Constitution, he doesn’t believe in free speech either!!

They would make a great twosome tho: Romney with his perfect coif...perfect makeup...expensive empty suits, and 15% tax rates for himself.....and Gov. Christie with his lumbering overweight Big-Bear body and loud voice, (loud enough to drown out the screams) by sheer use of his severely obese body. It would be like a virtual “Good cop and the Bad cop” team play on the American people.

Of course Christie being a republican 'doublespeak' person, are we to assume that he has been asked to be VP on the Romney ticket, or is this another GOP unprofessional announcement that he would be Romney's stronger half if Romney gets the nomination? Like, I'm asking because with the republicans/MOD EDIT USING THIS WORD IN NOT RESPECTFUL DEBATE , you never know for sure what they are saying.

2. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

see:

The governor says he's not really interested in being a vice presidential candidate, but would listen if Romney asked because ‘I love my party enough and I love my country enough to listen.’ "

Gov. Christie is already putting his party above his country so we can no longer expect anything of value from him...if indeed Romney becomes the nominee and asks Christie to be his VP.

Romney could just as easily ask his minister at the Mormon Church he belongs to...to be his VP. Don't forget Romney has very few close friends he trusts, and will have to utilize every last one of them in order to be a successful president.

3. NetworkCitizen

NetworkCitizen New Member

Which bank is funding this chubbytard?

4. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Actually he told Buffett to shut up for being all talk. If he truly wants to pay more in taxes he can. No one is stopping him... You cant seem to get much right today....