Were the old racist Confederate white men right about black people?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by ShadowX, Mar 28, 2014.

1. BethanyQuartz

BethanyQuartz New Member

Skin and bone structure? So what. They used to say the same about women. Basing our intelligence on our brain size and skull size compared to men. But the highest IQ ever recorded is that of a woman. It's all baloney to attempt to tie these things to race and gender.

2. BethanyQuartz

BethanyQuartz New Member

But it isn't shown by the evidence. Again and again you dodge the issue of European aggression. Of Medieval Europe's cruel societies. You just pretend history doesn't exist to prop up your theory. You pretend war is somehow not violence so that you can claim one group is different from another. But as far as I know, every human society has engaged in war at one time or another. Show me one that has not, and perhaps these are the superior people.

3. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Thats weak.

Again you are talking out your ass when you accuse me of something and then can't post one thing that I have said that was racist.

4. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

You base intelligence on IQ tests. lol nuff said.

5. Coolia

Coolia New Member

I really don't know about that, but statistics don't lie.

That said, I know that the people who ripped off millions of homeowners, caused them to lose their homes with fraudulent loans, destroyed the American economy in the process, and skipped off with millions and millions of dollars, were all extremely greedy white men.

I'm referring to Countrywide Mortgage, Lehman Brothers, and the other brokers who caused the foreclosure crisis.

These white men destroyed lots of lives due to their vulgar greed. And to date, have gotten away with it.

6. SkullKrusher

SkullKrusher Banned

The old white separatist Union Commander in Chief, Abraham Lincoln was wrong about blacks. He thought they should be kept separate from white people, and suggested a plan that they all be returned to Africa.

The old white separatist, Thomas Jefferson, after doing some studying and observing his own slaves at Monticello, recorded in his Virginia papers that he considered them incapable of learning philosophy, or mathematics. He concluded Africans did have a conscience however, and possessed talent for song and music.

The old white racist, Union General, Ulysses S. Grant, did not free his black servants (they were not called slaves in the North), until after the Civil War was over, defying the Emancipation Proclamation of his Commander in Chief, Abraham Lincoln, once informed that the law only applied to the Confederacy, not the Union.

The old white racist, Confederate General, Robert E. Lee, freed his black slaves before the Civil War began. A younger white racist Union Commander, (the same Robert E. Lee), was sent to arrest the Abolitionist John Brown attempting to free slaves by force of arms. After this display of willingness to follow orders without question, Robert E. Lee was later asked to use armed force as John Brown had done, against his own state of Virginia, and was offered command of the Union Army of the Potomac if he would do so. Robert E. Lee declined, finally realizing that the conflict which was about to erupt between North and South, was not so much about slavery, as it was about the unresolved debate between Jefferson and Hamilton. The unresolved debate was whether there should be a union of states with a limited Federal government, or a United States Federal Republic with all power in a centralized government.

The young white confederate farmers who joined the Army of Northern Virginia, came from small family farms which had NO slaves. The cause of their willingness to risk their lives against a much more powerful, and well armed, Federal Union Army, was the imposition of Federal laws passed to profit Northern Industrial states which imposed a 40% tariff (that means "fee") to be paid by all Southern farms and plantations, regardless of slave or no slave, if such farms traded with England, rather than with Northern Industrial states.

Given this economic burden of the "Tariff of Abomination", which Southern representatives in the U.S. Congress were unable to prevent being passed into law, and given that many of the grandfathers of Southern famers had revolted against King George III for far less infringement upon their livelihood, the Southern farmers inevitably were bound to revolt against any Federal law which would impose such a burden.

The Northern Industrialists were well aware of what the effect would be, and the Secession of the Southern states was exactly what they hoped would happen. Because they knew with the Industrial capacity of the North, and the manpower, that they would surely win a war, and then the entire Southern farmland, bountiful livestock, valuable minerals and natural resources, could be acquired as spoils of war, or for 1/10th or less of original value. It was an Industrial oligarchy recognizing the weakness of the Southern agrarian independent states and acting as a pack of wolves do, when eyeing the sheep.

7. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

all conservatives might not be racists, but all racists are conservative...

8. thintheherd

thintheherd New Member

This is the sort of statement that highlights a monumental misunderstanding of your fellow human beings, much less the term "racist".

I don't even know if there is a name for the special kind of embarrassment you should be experiencing at this exact moment.

9. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

LoL, you're all over the place, first you're talking about blacks, now it's all minorities....

Good luck.

BTW - what skin color are white women? Since you want to talk about AA....

10. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

LoL, you a conservative? If so, why don't you prove conservatives are not racist by condemning what ShadowX said instead of deflecting about some nonsense.

That is, unless you agree with them....

11. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Really? So Barack Obama and Eric Holder and Nancy Pelosi and Reid and Biden and Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are conservatives? Wow!

12. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Here's your chance to prove them wrong about conservatives, want to address what ShadowX is advocating? Getting rid of American citizens arbitrarily? That is unless the only citizens you care about are like Clive Bundy.....

13. thintheherd

thintheherd New Member

Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you hit the wrong quote button here.

14. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Oh, you're not conservative? ok.

15. wyly

wyly Well-Known Member

if theres one thing you can count on is human nature to behave badly given absolute immunity from repercussions of their actions...power of life or death, captive females, ya its a certianty there was non consensual sex, a lot of it...

16. thintheherd

thintheherd New Member

I'm afraid I'll need more than that.

What does my political leaning have to do with my condemnation of the astoundingly moronic generalization offered by FreshAir?

17. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

LoL, don't worry about it buddy, you have answered it perfectly.

FreshAir, you might be on to something here.....

18. thintheherd

thintheherd New Member

I'm sorry- wut?

Have you been drinking?

19. Coolia

Coolia New Member

And all racists pretending they're not racists are liberals.

"He looks clean"---Joe Biden

"He has no negro dialect"---Harry Reid

20. ShadowX

ShadowX Well-Known Member

There is a MASSIVE difference in violence in the midst of war and violence in the midst of peacetime. Someone who is in a war zone must expect that they're going to encounter violence. That's simply a fundamental fact of war. However, during peace time when you're sitting at home after getting off of work, you should have to worry about some piece of (*)(*)(*)(*) kicking down your door, beating you and your grandmother senseless, raping her and then executing her.

If you can't see the difference between violence committed during war and violence committed against people who are just trying to live their lives during a time of peace... then I don't know what to tell you.

21. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Sure, no problem. Just give me a moment to re-read his opening post. Hmmmmm . . . okaaaaaay . . . now help me out here; precisely where in that post is Shadow-X advocating getting rid of American citizens at all, much less arbitrarily? I ask, because parse his words and sentences as I will I just can't make any of them come out to say what you just accused him of saying.

Snap! You know something? Perhaps that's why the other posters have been ignoring your question, because they did not want to embarrass you by pointing out the reality. Personally though I think it's kinder in the long run to gently point out your logic error mistake.

22. ShadowX

The point was that there most certainly are laws and government sanctioned discrimination towards people in this country. That's not debatable.

23. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

see below bolded....

You might want to read before making not only an ass but a fool out of yourself. But then again, that's your character.

Snap.

24. ShadowX

That is not me advocating for removing them. As I said, that's not a feasible position to take. Removing blacks from the populace would not work. They'd fight to the death before having to go back to that (*)(*)(*)(*) hole Africa. And I can't particularly say I blame them.

25. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

LoL, you backing away from your words?

I don't blame you, I would be ashamed also....