Unarmed Kid Murdered (part 9)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by SkyStryker, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

You are completely clueless on this issue. Zimmerman stated he lost sight of Trayvon because Trayvon ran away.

Civilians cannot interfere with other civilians walking down the street because that is a federally protected activity just like voting.

Cops cannot randomly approach people because that is an illegal search and violates the 4th amendment.

You are are in way over your head.

2. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

So you don't care what the reasons are. You just want to soap box for a while. Got it.

3. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Wow! I mean....WOW! Have you read ANYTHING about this case? At all???

Not only is his claim NOT supported by witnesses but there is a witness that proves his claim is wrong. The guy who saw Martin on top of Zimmerman does NOTHING to prove the claim Martin ambushed him. In fact, since he said he saw them in his backyard he helps prove Zimmerman is lying.

There are at least five pieces of evidence Zimmerman lied about being ambushed but all you care about is trying to exonerate Zimmerman.

4. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

If Zimmerman was attacked at his truck and beaten senseless how did he end up in the man's backyard.

5. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

I would like to think she is simply insuring no other parasite will cash in...

6. Dasein

Dasein New Member

Actually, I do. You being ignorant doesn't make me wrong.

And what about your racist hatred for Martin?

Read the sig. You wanted to smart off about Martin. Take a little glee a young boy's death. That's fine, but if you expect to walk in and take a dump on the floor, remember someone bigger and stronger like me is gonna come along, grab you by the back of your head and rub your nose in it.

7. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

This just gets better:

"Chris Serino, the lead homicide detective on the case, recommended charging Zimmerman the
    night the neighborhood watch volunteer shot and killed Martin, an unarmed teenager, in a gated
    community in Sanford, Fla., ABC reported Tuesday, citing sources it did not name. The network
    said Serino was instructed not to charge Zimmerman after the office of Brevard and Seminole
    county prosecutor Norman Wolfinger concluded there was insufficient evidence to prosecute the
    case."
    http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104668&article=9958165

On the night Z murdered T how did the prosecutor's office know what the evidence was? The fact Z admitted shooting T provided sufficient reason.

Even IF Z is acquitted in Florida he can still be prosecuted Federally for a couple of different crimes. The first thing they will look at is why did Z focus on Martin at all? This is where T's girlfriend helps prove the racism. When she spoke with T he said some guy was following him so he put his hoodie up. That proves Z knew he was black prior to calling the cops. With his recorded call and history of reporting only blacks as suspicious they should have enough evidence.

8. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

You haven't addressed any of the facts showing Z is racist. You even quoted them and now you are pretending they don't exist. Typical.

9. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I was just thinking maybe his dad used his connections to keep his good upstanding son out of jail.

10. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

As neighborhood watchman - self-appointed or not - Zimmerman has a right to protect his neighborhood.

If you do not think he has such a right, then neighborhoods wouldn't have a right to gate their communities.

At no point did Zimmerman express a desire to detain Martin. He simply wanted to be satisfied that Martin wasn't up to something from which the neighborhood repeatedly suffered.

I agree with you: Martin didn't have to responde. However, he runs the risk that Zimmerman walks behind him as a result, which is Zimmerman's right as well - and Zimmerman also has a right to exit his vehicle.

I taught my kids to be polite and cooperative. It seems that you only wish to point out only part of what a kid should have been taught?

We do not know the details of the initial discourse, so we should just let it be for a bit.

"We don't need you to do that" is really meaningless here, even if the dispatcher had ORDERED Zimmerman not to. Zimmerman was free to do as he wished. 911 dispatch was merely looking to do what cops do: stop confrontations, as they value that more than they do actually allowing private citizens to avert crime.

That's be a long-standing issue with police v public. They have no moral authority to command a civilian in this manner.

Did you miss that I said that I question whether Zimmerman spoke to Martin WITH HIS BACK TURNED?? The only thing I'm pointing out is that I believe that Zimmerman turned around.

That he refused treatment? What's that supposed to mean? His injuries are a matter of public record.

I'm sure they did. It feels like you're grasping at straws.

So he got treatment the next day - so? He was traumatized, and didn't want to go to the hospital - so? Was adrenaline preventing him from feeling pain? Was he just in shock? Was he exhausted?

Do you know? There is no valid basis to question veracity based upon this bit, nor is there enough information here to believe something dishonest took place.

There is no point here to your question. There is no reason to think it implausible that Martin was shot while straddling Zimmerman, and fell backwards as a result. Why are you questioning this?

I don't know what you're talking about here. Please clarify.

Many people have. Perhaps you didn't. Did you question others who claimed it, or saw such a claim?

What does this have to do with anything? A cadaver is catalogued. In addition, perhaps he was carrying ID that corroborated his appearance.

Zimmerman's appearance has clearly changed quite a bit in 5 years. Have you seen a recent pic?

This is why I laugh at the critical thinking ability of so many posters on this forum, and I will - unfortunately - have to include you in that group now.

Just because the report doesn't actually detail that Zimmerman turned around doesn't mean that he didn't actually turn around. Most inciteful readers would intimate such a thing. Do you actually think that Zimmerman would keep his back to someone he viewed as a threat while having a conversation with him?

:psychoitc:

The report didn't explain that they were each breathing during this encounter, either. Do you think they passed out due to suffocation because it was omitted?

:roll:

You are not using sufficient logic, insight or reason.

Good. You're causing it, you know.

Not enough. I'm telling you that someone Martin's size could absolutely knock someone to the ground with one punch, particularly if the victim isn't expecting it.

There is no doubt - if you were not expecting it. You can actually kill someone with the correct contact to the nose. Have you heard that?

I bolded the word that you added; the word that was completely made up. You have no idea if he was senseless or not. I believe that the most he was was stunned. I can additionally tell you FOR CERTAIN that someone can be hit, momentarily lose consciousness, and instantly regain it upon impact with the ground. Surely you know this - and if you've seen and been in enough fights, you know this, and may even have experienced it.

What will be released is supposed to show "senselessness" at the time of the punch to the nose? Obviously he wasn't senseless, for crissakes: witnesses already testified that Zimmerman was yelling for help!

No, you're extrapolating meanings and inferences which do not exist.

You have no focking idea - this is just another example of you drawing inferences which do not factually exist. Again.

I'm here to defend my position, and mine alone. You cannot find any such claim in my posts; I merely said that he will not be charged with a crime.

And I bet that I will be correct.

Which words are those?

Toxicology tests have already been released? Please link.

Oh, I absolutely will. The fact that you have to declare WHEN indicates that you do not have the moral high ground, as I have simply SPECULATED. You're trying to declare something that isn't proven as FACT.

You're going to lose this debate, and I look forward to you having to admit it.

11. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

No evidence Z thought it would all blow over? Once again, have you read ANYTHING about this case? Here ya go:

"Up until this point, because he was there and
    he knows what happened ... he has been very confident -- naively -- that this would all blow
    over."
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/319...immerman-friend-joe-oliver-trayvon-martin.htm

12. Serlak2007

Serlak2007 Well-Known Member

There is no reason to justify such actions, that is my logic. I'm sorry for you if you find this behavior acceptable.

13. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

That's because what you've offered is not convincing evidence to me that Zimmerman is a racist.

No. You have created an unrealistic paradigm where nearly anyone could be accused of racism if need be.

14. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

This is one piece proving Zimmerman lied. The objective evidence is the phone records from Martin's phone, his phone, and the 911 calls.

15. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

Your critical thinking skills fail you miserably. You simply do not possess the intellect to justify continuing this conversation.

16. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

It's obvious the police rendered a verdict even before Trayvon was taken to the morgue. They backed the wrong horse and are committed because their only hope is to appear incompetent instead of racist.

17. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

"attacked at his truck"?

or "attacked while returning to his truck"?

ugh.

18. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Of course. When the facts are not on your side just accuse others of being dumb.

Hey Einstein, list the evidence that supports the claim Trayvon ambushed Z after he ran away from him. No whining. No dodging. Just list the evidence you claim supports Z.

19. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Once again you dodge the facts.

20. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

I am not interested in conversing with you any more. I find you sorely lacking in critical thinking skills, which means that it really doesn't matter if I continue to take issue with you; you'll only agree with me if I agree with you - and I do not.

Zimmerman's testimony is credible to this point, and corroborated. Only an idiot actually thinks that any witness testimony contradicts his.

Feel free to be so.

21. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Zimmerman claims he was attacked while returning to his truck with some reports saying Trayon stepped out in front of him and others saying he approached from behind.

The location of the shooting proves Zimmerman lied because he was only about a 20 second walk from his truck when he hung up with dispatch at 7:13-7:14. The fight didn't start until 7:16 so if Zimmerman did return to his vehicle as claimed he would have been either in his vehicle or right next to it. The shooting happened in between houses way off the road. While Z was on the phone he never left the side of the road and went in between houses. There are so many pieces of evidence proving Zimmerman lied it is pathetic.

22. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Instead of listing the evidence you simply accuse me of being dumb. Classy.

You don't want to converse with me anymore because I have repeatedly proven you wrong and you know between the two of us, it is you that is suffering from a lack of skills as my posts use the evidence to prove you wrong while all you do is cry.

23. Dasein

Dasein New Member

You kicked his butt SkyStryker. Good job!

(Probably need to start a new thread.)

24. _Inquisitor_

_Inquisitor_ Well-Known Member

Obama’s sons repeat this “argument” again and again. They count on the simple fact that the general American public in difference with them does not know psychology of a street fight (not wrestling match or a no rules match in a ring), has never participated in one, never had a nose or a bone or skin broken, never went into a state of knockout.

One of the rules of a street thug is hit first, and break the nose and keep on going in the count of seconds. The debate as a rule ends in a few seconds. Certainly the son of Obama aborted by him had such an experience and counted on it. Fortunately for the general American public Zimmerman being in the state of knockout still was able to pull a gun. Fortunately he had one. What else are guns for?

Thousands of skinny black kids get killed by cops and Hispanics and by other skinny black kids, thousands are killed by the skinny black kids. A black mayor of the city of (Orlando?) identifies such skinny black kids as wearing hoodies and pants down, and call them a disgrace of the black race. He is wrong; the disgrace is on all races and on the people of America failing the skinny black kids and on irresponsible Papa Obama, on the liberal and progressive agenda trying to make sure that the black man cannot jump anymore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kguirGVLhk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLE3A5BAB93F794C94"]Omon (RUSSIA) vs. Swat (USA) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcPa86TAODU&feature=related"]Zulu vs Федор Емельяненко - YouTube[/ame]

25. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.