9/11 explained in 5 minutes

Discussion in '9/11' started by RtWngaFraud, Apr 24, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Yes, the official story is absurd, where as video fakery, directed energy weapsons, and voice morphing to fake phone calls makes so much more sense.

2. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Absurd is believing failed Cessna pilots can perform spectacular feats of flying just above the top of the grass, it is believing cave dwellers with box cutters can bypass the most sophisticated and advanced military in the world. Absurdity is believing in buried planes that were sucked up by soft earth but firm enough to bounce engines 4 football fields away, or otherwise disappear from the face of the earth. Absurdity is believing buildings can collapse at nearly the same speed as a boulder falling off of the roof of the same building, and with the building almost beating the boulder to the ground, or believing fire can or does cause buildings (or has EVER...aside from 9/11) to collapse at near free fall speed (inside an hour of burning from a comparatively small section of the building nowhere near the base), or a building to collapse near free fall speed in the middle of the afternoon with only small fires and almost straight down into itself. Absurdity Sir...is believing that a plane hitting the most secure building in the US with near a hundred different cameras capturing the supposed event without ANY revealing a plane did any such thing, or believing "officials" had the awareness to confiscate all said videos (inside the first hour) in lieu of helping rescue people or otherwise contribute to the safety of the chaotic scene, and refusing to release most of said confiscated video.
    Absurdity Sir....is what the "official" version of events demonstrates...over and over and over again...without explanation...without responsibility or even ONE individual being held accountable for the biggest failure of this country's security in history to date. Absurdity is promoting individuals rather than firing them or prosecuting them.
    Finally (for now) I think absurdity is having proponents of the "official" BS story demand proof of anything that they themselves refuse to provide any accountability whatsoever as to ACTUAL PROOF as is readily available but "classified", and having the ability of easily "putting to rest" MANY (if not all of these 'problem areas'). They don''t because speculation helps inflate their own defense of what it is they hide, allowing people to guess what may have happened, rather than simply being transparent, claiming some sort of impending disaster if anybody speaks too specifically about it. Some warped form of patriotism (as goes the BS).

The whole, made up, BS story smells badly.....front to back. The intelligent reader, the "non lemming" non "official" person realizes all of this very easily and cannot be BSed by "official" proponents, shills or any other form of disinformation put out by vested interests.

Absolutely absurd indeed....all of it. ALL BS.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Everything I bolded in your statement is not a part of the accepted narrative. Rather, they are falsehoods created by various individuals (truthers) in order to sell books and gain gullible followers.

Truther leaders have to make up these lies in order to keep their sheep in line. These lies are repeated often by the most gullible of truthers, the lemmings. Lemmings are incapable of doing real research and thinking for themselves. They believe (for example) that I'd David the Grifter says it, it must be true and evidence be (*)(*)(*)(*)ed.

4. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

Except Hanjour wasn't a "failed Cessna pilot". He had numerous documented hours solo in single and multi engine aircraft. First lie.

Except they didn't live in caves, didn't just use box cutters, and the best military in the world can be foiled by attacking in an unexpected way. Lies two, three and four.

Ever notice the engine distance keeps growing with you? Now it's FOUR football fields instead of the normal 3. Lie 5.

Except it didn't. A lot of the wreckage was spread out over a large area. Lie six.

Another lie. The timing of the collapse was for the first pieces to hit the ground from the point of collapse. Truthers always measure from the top of the towes. Lie seven. The rest of the collapse took several seconds longer.

Lie eight. No explanation necessary.

So buildings don't collapse from fire? Then why did the fire department declare five hours before the collapse that WTC 7 was in serious danger of collapse? Lie nine.

Only burned for an hour? WOW! Lie ten. The fire burned for around eight hours. Nowhere near the base? Floor 5 is where the collapse is believed to have originated and where there are plenty of videos of the fires. Lie eleven.

Small fires? Lien twelve.

There were no hundred different cameras covering the event. Lie thirteen. The FBI followed SOP during an event of this nature. Lie fourteen. The FBI released all video footage that showed anything. Lie fifteen.

More lies there than I care to count. Let's just call that utter bull(*)(*)(*)(*) one.

What kind of person WOULDN'T demand proof, especially when the theories presented are so (*)(*)(*)(*)ing stupid that it is hard to believe an adult thought them up.

Rambling thought process nobody but a psychotic could understand

Well duh! We have all the evidence. You admitted as much. You have NO evidence. You admitted as much. When the evidence points to one thing (official story) and completely refutes all the silly stories (truther fantasies), what else is one to believe? Surely you wouldn't want educated people to believe known, proven liars like truthers when they have no evidence and have to deny all the other evidence in order for their theories to even be plausible.

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*). We've provided tons and tons of evidence. We can't help it if truthers are either too stupid, too ignorant, or too dishonest to acknowledge the evidence. That is their shortcoming. Not ours. You're up to lie sixreen so far.

Lie seventeen. Why would anyone have to "guess" as to what may have happened? It is all laid out with evidence to back it up. It is only when you ignore the evidence to promote a bull(*)(*)(*)(*) agenda that one has to start "guessing". :lol:

Lie eighteen. Easier to lie about the "transparency" than admit that the government has gone out of its way to present the evidence.

Really? Wow. So which of us claimed some kind of impending disaster? That is more along the lines of you truthers with your claims of FEMA prison camps and dictatorships.

Lie nineteen. It is patriotic to stand up for the truth. When a group such as the truthers brutally rape the truth to push their various agendas against the government, the Jews, or whatever group they have a beef with, someone should stand up for the truth and point out the lies. That is what I do. That is what many others do. We think what you truthers are doing to the truth and the disgusting act of violating the victims of 9/11 for the sake of your rather obvious agendas is wrong. We have just as much right to stand up for the truth as truthers do to lie about the truth. Funny how it is the truthers who whine about others stepping all over their fantasies. Well, I guess I can't blame them. If someone kept (*)(*)(*)(*)ing up my fantasies with the truth and I couldn't respond in any sane way, I guess I would whine and complain too.

That is probably the putrid stench of the truther lies. You know.... like Flight 93 was shot down but you can't explain any part of it so you run and throw insults and hope nobody notices. We noticed.

You mean brain dead truthers who are more than willing to give up the truth for their agendas. I don't think you know what intelligent means because you keep pretending truthers are intelligent. Every example on this and every other board shows that truthers are far from intelligent despite their claims to the contrary. Proof can be found in the fact they can't even come up with a single coherent theory or even defend their own beliefs. What kind of intelligent person would follow someone of such low moral character as a truther? None.

Very nice way of summing up your post. All BS indeed!

5. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Have you ever actually read the 9/11 Commission Report? Because you keep saying the entire thing is BS which is ridiculous as I have demonstrated to you in the past. There are many irrefutable truths in there (Bill Clinton was President in 1998, for instance) and there is a fair bit of speculation on some points as well.

But to just give the entire thing a blanket dismissal by calling it a "BS fairy tale" is not very realistic.

And another question, if I may . . . do you think 9/11 was an inside job because you hate Republicans in general and Bush specifically or do you hate Republicans in general and Bush specifically because you think 9/11 was an inside job?

6. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Yes...I've read it. Have you read anything besides the report? I stand corrected. Bill Clinton is mentioned in the tale. The "reality" is the report is an edited/misleading/filtered/inept accounting of the facts. (for instance, WTC7, the whole "pancaking" BS, the admitted interference of the 'investigation' (cough cough) itself by the very members of the "report givers", and on and on and on).

I DO hate republicans generally, that is true, and more particularly Bush, that is also true, and probably does color how I view the 9/11 "report" itself (in that the administration in charge of the biggest security failure in history was also the biggest liars and most corrupt in administration history), but I don't think it obscures the reality of 9/11 actually being an inside job regardless....it is what it is....BS. All the "dressing up" of the facts by proponents of the "official" BS story, or other disinformation sources, has little if anything to do with common sense, reasoning and the basic intelligence required to evaluate the very bad overall rotten smelling stench of the criminal coverup called 9/11. The lemming/shills telling me what I saw/didn't see or what evidence of fraud does or doesn't exist means little in the overall conclusion an intelligent person should be able to reach as easily as looking in the mirror.
    If a tree is down in a forest....it fell...I don't need to see every detail of HOW it fell to know that it fell (as opposed to being placed there from somewhere else, as exhibited in the "official" way the lemming public is spoon fed their information). Walks like a duck? Might be a duck! Smells like feces? Looks like feces? Might be feces, rather than "official" brown colored mess of some sort, that I'm told, is really a pretty blue ocean of water.

7. Jango

Jango New Member

I'm reading the Commission Report myself right now. I'm taking notes.

8. Jango

Jango New Member

I question some of the stuff too. But some of the stuff is factual. Quite a bit actually. You should go through and challenge each item. You might be surprised how much is actually correct.

9. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

You'll get a kick out of what ISN'T in there, I think. You should google Phillip Zelikow after you read it. He was in charge of what WAS in and WHAT WASN'T to be included in the ever so complete accounting of the incident. Should give you a chuckle or two for sure.

10. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

It's a humorous version of the "official" story. (and probably much more accurate too).

11. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

the 'humor' is lost in a truther fog.....

12. Patriot911

The fact that is escaping everyone's attention isn't whether or not something is missing from the 9/11 commission report, but that RWAF thinks the entire document is 100% wrong. Truthers whining about incompleteness or transparency or anything else about the 9/11 commission report is nothing but smoke and mirrors as they don't believe a word of it. RWAF claiming WE muddy the waters when his posts routinely go off on meaningless tangets such as this is the height of hypocricy and misdirection.

13. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Yes, I have. I have followed and read pretty much most if not all of the information at links you have posted in this forum since I started participating in these discussions last September. I have also read an awful lot of info counter to those sites to get information from both sides. From there, I decide which seems more logical to me.

Then why, in your opinion, with the change in administration and the Democrats in power, why has nothing been done? If the Democrats could tie Bush and/or the Republicans to responsibility for 9/11, that would be an INCREDIBLE political victory for them. Don't you think that they would be chomping at the bit to do that if credible evidence existed?

14. Jango

Jango New Member

I don't want to be rude, but I'll throw my two cents in, as to why, if the Democrats had knowledge of Republican treachery, why they didn't make it public knowledge: It wouldn't be the kind of knowledge that a civilian base could take lying down without an uprising. It would mean that the people could no longer trust the government to protect them. It would mean that at any given time the government could and would use means to destroy them, which would be used to further an operation or agenda. And with that foundation of trust broken, there would be an uprising. The people would be forced to depose the government.

15. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Let's entertain that premise: since the 'truthers' are convinced that the Government was responsible for 9/11, why aren't they rising up?

16. Jango

Jango New Member

Technically, they are rising up by the propaganda that they spread indicating foul play and their overall dissidence. They just haven't gotten violent yet, to my recollection. But if it were declared on CNN that 9/11 was an inside job - there would be an uprising of some magnitude. People would lose their minds.

17. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

I don't want to be rude either, but that's bullcrap. That's like saying the reason not everyone believes 9/11 was an inside job is because of cognitive dissonance. It's a cop out

If the Democrats had any credible evidence and thought they could pin 9/11 on the Republicans they would do it in a heartbeat. They would spin it like "We are the ones you need to keep electing so that the evil Republicans don't do this to you again."

If you don't believe me, read below.
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-n...le-quotables-evil-republicans-making-war-poor

http://www.politicususa.com/the-republican-choice-of-evil/

http://www.examiner.com/article/democratic-national-chair-gop-out-to-kill-senior-citizens

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

The reason they have not tried to pin it on Republicans is that there is no credible evidence that it was an inside job.

18. Jango

Jango New Member

Well, one of your links leads nowhere, and the other stuff is your typical Demo/Repub divide rhetoric. You asked for an opinion, and I gave you one. I don't think the government, as a whole, and everything that comprises it, would allow the knowledge of something as damaging as what you suggested to be leaked, as I doubt the masses would look at it as a Democrat versus Republican thing - but more of a anti-all government thing. I sincerely doubt there would be a politician left standing after the masses got done revolting. Hence, why the intelligence wouldn't be shared to begin with. You simply cannot be naive to fact that certain things are beyond the scope of being revealed to us ordinary people, Dave, by the media, or by our elected officials. For they may frighten us. Put us in a mood. Make us emotional. And on and on. But CNN or someone like them having breaking news about "new information about 9/11, which proves the involvement of the US government," would break America.

19. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

That's odd. It worked this morning. Sorry about that.

That's the point. The parties ARE divided and out to one up each other.

And I appreciate it.

Since when do Republicans and Democrats work together. Bipartisanship is extremely rare these days.

Read some of the other sections of PF if you don't think opinion is divided as Republican versus Democrat or Left versus Right. I think you will be very surprised.

Riiiight. The reason that information is not revealed to us ordinary citizens is because the government is all controlling and they are all working together to keep us in the dark. Uh huh.

No, the reason that information is not revealed is because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.

Don't be so naive as to think that one party or the other would not use information like that to their advantage if they had it.

20. Jango

Jango New Member

No harm, no foul.

One, because the people are upset because of how poorly the elected officials from both sides of the aisle are doing. Two, well, that's just what they do. Three, because it's an election year.

Bipartisanship though rare, is not entirely absent. There would be bipartisanship in self-preservation. A revelation of that magnitude would be too big, and would jeopardize self-preservation. Hence, why it would not be revealed.

Believe that all you want, man.

-Katharine Graham-

21. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Well, convince me otherwise. I'm open minded. I'll read pretty much anything you want to point me to. I say pretty much because for instance, I'm not going to buy any of Fetzer's or Griffen's books. Please present some evidence, not speculation, but evidence that ties the government to the events of 9/11.

Also, if you would kindly source your quotes such as this one . . .

it would be most appreciated.

Aside from being unsourced your quote proves the government isn't very good at keeping things secret.

22. Jango

Jango New Member

As I have previously contented, I do not have any concrete evidence that would indicate governmental ties to 9/11. I have a whole lot of speculation and coincidental material that is just a little too coincidental, as well, known history of 'bad events'. But this discussion is destined to just go round-and-round, you asked for an opinion, and I've given mine, several times over. I really don't think the US government would disavow itself by allowing information, IF it existed, to be released to the general public, to the extent that Republicans in office in 2001 allowed 9/11 to happen.

[video=youtube;fWaNFLEZODc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWaNFLEZODc[/video]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

23. Jango

Jango New Member

"Can't quite account for" = 'missing' to me.

What does it equal to you?

AND...was it ever found?

24. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

I don't guess we'll ever know for sure, since Flight 77 (supposedly was 77), crashed right into that particular section of the Pentagon that housed the investigation of what happened to it. Strange coincidence, once again.

25. Patriot911

Wrong yet again. I already posted articles post 9/11 where they had reconciled the majority of the transactions. More evidence you turn your nose up to in favor of telling lies you can't back up.