Abortionists, why have kids just to sacrifice them?

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by 4Horsemen, Dec 14, 2011.

1. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

Why not simply make better prevention methods available?

2. Whaler17

Whaler17 Well-Known Member

The implication being "come on man I have to justify abortion somehow and nobody would go for totaly unrestricted abortion, so what threshold should I use?"

The answer? NONE, it should be illegal unless there is verified imminent risk of death or serious injury to the mother!

Your subjective opinion, and I disagree. Sentinece does not define a human being.

There is nothing objective AT ALL about your comments. They all act under the assumption that abortion should be allowed, we just need to trump up some justification for it.

You absolutely are just trying to justify your opinion!!!

Only you have no rational basis for that nonsense. I do have ratonal basis for my comments as I have laid out for you. Pregnancy is not a punishment, it is a natural consequence, there is a stark difference.

3. Blasphemer

Blasphemer Well-Known Member

There is nothing objective AT ALL about your comments. They all act under the assumption that abortion should be outlawed, we just need to trump up some justification for it.

Implying all humans should have rights. Thats your subjective opinion.

Define what you mean by rational basis for claims about values, not facts.

Where exactly? Your opinion about what attributes should a system with rights have is as subjective as my opinion. And your strawman that I started with conclusion is as valid as my strawman.

If the woman does not want it, it is a punishment for her. Whether its a natural consequence or not is irrelevant if it can be prevented, unless you want to suffer from omission bias or naturalistic fallacy.

4. prometeus

prometeus Banned

What defines a human being?

5. Whaler17

Been there done that, read up.

6. Blasphemer

Blasphemer Well-Known Member

Id like to return to this claim again. It is extremely common for laws to contain fuzzy limits made exact. Things like age of criminal responsibility, consent to sex, age of adulthood, drinking age are all anything but exact.

Also, beware of commiting a "continuum fallacy".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy

Not saying that beginning of sentience cannot be determined pretty exactly, which it could, IMHO. But it is not required.

4Horsemen and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Unifier

Unifier New Member

Short answer - because excuse makers get really angry any time you put the responsibility on them.

8. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

It's already a ton of them on the market.

the problem is the Parents. the lack of sex education in schools, at home, etc.

but everybody thinks that cutting the baby out is the answer. sick.

a truly failed society indeed.

9. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

yes, this.

Irresponsible parents yield irresponsible kids, viscious cycle.

10. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

wow...:omg:

11. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

Why not make them more convenient than having an abortion?

12. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

So it is wrong to want to prevent suffering?

13. Whaler17

When you think committing premeditated homicide constitutes "preventing suffering" because of some life you speculate the baby may have, the failed society comment rings true.

14. Makedde

If the child will be born into a life of misery and starvation, it it kinder to spare it from that.

15. Whaler17

And you know this will happen beyond any doubt because...........????????

16. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

but you don't know that for sure. and by killing the child before it has a chance in the world negates the possibility.

what if Obama was aborted, we'd have no 1st Black Presidential shill to speak of.

in conclusion, it's sick and inhumane no matter how you couch it.

Nobody gave you to right to kill another human. NObody. and it's sick to think you have that right. when the only right you have is to your own body, BEFORE you make the decision to bring another human into existence. you have up 25 years to decide if you, as a female, want and can afford kids. that's plenty of time.

all these unwanted pregnancies are just sick people that want to see human suffering for whatever reason.

GET FIXED if you don't want kids. don't wait until conception to decide.

but I honestly think this is deeper than just women getting abortions, it's about shedding innoncent blood. Evil spirits thrive on that.

17. OKgrannie

OKgrannie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Women usually know if they can financially support a child. We cannot give every human egg "a chance in the world" so don't become emotional about eggs.

Even if Obama never existed, someone else would come along to fill that space.

It's sick and inhumane to force women to continue pregnancies they don't want.

And if I don't want to use my own body to gestate another, it's my choice.

Most females and males DO want children, but they also want the ability to control the timing of having them. They also need the ability to control how many.

Women are getting pregnant just to see someone suffer? You're not making sense.

That's fine for a permanent solution. Most women and men are having sex for several years before they are ready to become parents, but they want the option of having children LATER.

So we're back to the theory of women getting pregnant just for the joy of getting abortions? That's just crazy.

18. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

nonsense. if they can't even afford to feed themselves, or pay for an apartment to live in on their own should be a glaring clue if they can afford to have a child or not.

Oh great, so let it grow, then kill it. that makes much more sense??? failed society indeed.
    wow. that's sick and twisted.

It's even sicker to knowingly get pregnant and turn around only to kill it just becasue the system says you can. SICK:twisted:

Then use protection or tie your tubes. simple. why get pregnant and kill it? you have now LOST your choice once you bring in life, understand?

Sex Education is key. Trial and Error is not.

then what do you call it then? all these unwanted pregnanaices. what do you call it when they all of sudden don't want the baby growing in their bodies? a mistake? heck no. the mistake was lying down without protection. IGNORANCE was at play here. now it's "my body, my right" after you make a stupid decision like that?. WRONG.

you're going in circles. does the phrase USE PROTECTION register with you at all?

CHild sacrifice is big business in Occultic circles. could very well be a repository for them. which is why they may do it.

19. OKgrannie

That's what I said, women DO KNOW if they can afford to support a child.

Most elective abortions are performed early in pregnancy, 8 weeks or sooner. So there is NO LETTING IT GROW.

Women choosing abortions aren't "knowingly getting pregnant".

Have you ever heard of protection failing? If not, you're not paying attention. Even tied tubes can fail. "Once you bring in life" you have lost your choice, but you still have a choice during the process of bringing life.

Most choicers support that 100%. It is generally pro-lifers who prefer abstinence-only sex education, which has proven to be ineffective.

Does the phrase "birth control failure" register with you at all? It may be a mistake for a woman to have sex with or without birth control, but that doesn't mean she can't correct the results of that mistake. People make stupid decisions all the time, and they should rectify them when they can.

That's crazy.

20. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

then why give it up or abort it? sounds like unstable people are having kids when they shouldn't be.

it's GROWING from day one of Conception. there is no pause in growth, which is why women are "rushed" to get it aborted before it's too big to abort. IT'S GROWING.

then what are they doing? don't blame them all on rape because that's a lie. most of the pregnancies are consentual. can't deflect the decision to abort solely on rape. a small percentage.

in the past when rubbers were stiff plastic and did little to help with feeling, protection or just common installtion..breaks...but with the technology condom companies use today, there is no excuse for breakage...the most common excuse today is "slippage" not breakage anyway. again, another small percentage. people choose if they wanna get pregnant or not. the male can learn to "pull out" if he really wants to keep the female from gettin pregnant.

all these excuses of "breakage", or "I can't help it" are ridiculous.

This is not true either since most of the "choicers" are the same liberals that lobbied to get Sex Ed. OUT of schools.

the rate of "birth control failure" as you put it MUST be the cause right? WRONG. again, you can put up as many situations as you want the overridding cause is CONSENT.

Rapes, Rubbers breaking, Slippage, etc... are ALL a low percentage compared to the actual CONSENT of letting it all fly... females are allowing it to go down because Planned Parenthood says "it's ok, we'll just cut it out:

SICK...SICK..SICK..SOCIETY:twisted:

and you thought all those missing kids on milk cartons have been rescued or found?

21. prometeus

prometeus Banned

If you are not feeling well you should seek medical attention. With a bit of willingness you too can be cured.

22. OKgrannie

That's always been the case, but making abortion illegal will increase the number.

Women aren't LETTING it grow, they are getting abortions early on if they don't want it to grow.

Just because the sex was consensual, doesn't mean the pregnancy is consensual.

LOL, ALL forms of birth control have failures. Even tubal ligations or vasectomies. Furthermore, women spend about 40 years using some form of birth control, do you really expect anyone to never forget a pill?

Choicers and liberals are generally supportive of comprehensive sex ed in schools, but abstinence-only sex ed is a waste of money.

CONSENT to sex is not consent to pregnancy.

23. Makedde

It looks like this argument is becoming like the others - if the woman has sex, she must be punished by being forced to bear a child against her will.

24. Whaler17

25. Whaler17

You really need to learn to comprehend what you read better. The woman does not want a child, she should be open to adoption or she should not take the risk. Not punishment, it is known natural consequences.

I actually know that you don't really believe that is what we re saying, it is just the political spin that is popular among abortion promoters.