Curtis J. Neeley, Jr., Petitioner v. Louis Jerry Edwards, et al. (15-7095)

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by CurtisNeeley, Nov 23, 2015.

1. CurtisNeeley

CurtisNeeley New Member

Curtis J. Neeley, Jr., Petitioner v. Louis Jerry Edwards, et al. (15-7095)
    http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles\15-7059.htm

Petition for Certiorari HTML, PDF, ODT with an appendix containing as follows:

App. ebRHD
    Act-301 App,
    App. IDDM
    App. UDHR
    order-appealed_Beck v. Edwards Cert Petition
    =======================================================

The above should impact the judges and clerks considering the Texas case where the State is taking away the right to medication used to abort gestation "by any means possible" and the North Dakota case where the detection of heartbeat-like sounds before a placenta is complete stops aborting gestation, as infringes on human autonomy.

Artificial abortion of gestation will be a fundamental human right for the first 11-weeks. These medical processes are not "fetal murder/sabortions" but are feminine health issues.

This is the first step in making men pay for EPTs and post-coital health concerns using the legal process and is the first step in "responsible sex" meaning there is an agreement about matrimonial desires before sex.

Medicated abortions will be safer and less costly than birth control pills and pharmacists are already being allowed to prescribe these if needed in some States. Abortaficients will soon be as common as antibiotics.

A fertilized egg cell has no soul and this should be utterly obvious to even a "Pope".
    God makes souls. A scientist in a lab does not and NEVER will.
    A soul can't be frozen in a lab and then be implanted later or destroyed.

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

I knew my prize winning stallion had bred a prize winning mare and would have a colt.

Luke 23:29 For the time will come when you will say, 'Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!' See Table of Authorities page v.

Jesus knew this day or days were coming but did not know it would take this long or happen first in 70AD and then in about 1940 and now again. Jesus still does not know the season for His own return but knows the year. He knew the generation 2000 years ago but the Father is still the only one who knows the season.

Two of the justices knew this was coming. One on February 26, 2015 and the other in early September 2015. Read this petition and comment or further ignore this case. It does mention the reason for America's cultural failure and how this lead to the dishonorable Citizens United mistake. These are all results of a 1790 spelling.