Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Dr. Righteous, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

So now the mods and owner are under orders? I will be sure to pass this news on to them as I am sure they are unaware. :lol:

2. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

:yawn::bored:
    Now you sound like the boss...Who? What? When? Cite your source...Here's an email address....ROFL

3. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Oh....I'm QUITE sure that you will too. See? We agree.

4. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

So it's wrong of me to point out that, time and again, you accuse anyone who disagrees with your cockamamie theories of 9/11 to be a paid co-conspirator in a "government" conspiracy to commit those atrocities?

You accuse people on this message board of being conspirators with violent felons in a horrific attack, and we're just supposed to let that go, with you posting no evidence of your asinine accusations?

5. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Never said that...YOU did. You're just part of the paid propaganda team used to run interference against thinking individuals.
    Asinine? The "official" BS story.....THAT'S asinine.

6. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

Well, yes. If someone's posts are repeatedly ridiculous the best solution is to stop quoting that poster.....

7. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

What evidence do you have that poster is part of some paid propaganda team? If you have nothing then you are swimming in the same pool as Pat911....

8. Patriot911

It is the logical conclusion. We're "under orders", which, by your own admission, now includes the mods and owner of this board. Now, if we're under orders to "control" truthers, that does indeed mean we are being accused of being part of the conspiracy regardless of who you think did it.

9. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

And your evidence that any of us are paid in this way is what?

10. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Well...let's see....no less than 3 "regular" team players have assembled. Couple more will be along directly I suppose. Hannity and Fangs should be next.

11. Patriot911

Besides the fact your "evidence" proves nothing but rampant paranoia, what is your evidence the mods and owners are in on it and receiving "orders" about you truthers?

12. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

That is your evidence?????? You are an embarrassment.

13. Patriot911

You know it is bad when truthers start hurling insults at other truthers. :lol:

14. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

I'm curious...what do you classify yourself as???

It's as much "proof' as they offer for the "official" BS story. Probably more.

15. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

If I had to classify myself, I'd say I am a Jerk. But I am honest and I stick to the same principles regardless of who posts what.

You cannot claim people are paid agents of disinformation and have nothing but posting frequency. That is absurd and undermines any and all credibility. This is no different than when I pointed out the Commission Chairs said they don't know if they told the definitive story of 9/11 yet people completely ignore that and hope nobody will notice that is an admission of failure.

16. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Let's just say I have information that proves differently than what they claim they are. If I get any more specific than that, I'll be edited, or banned. That's just the way the ball bounces.
    I can't do much about that except to point it out when possible. Tough to fight City Hall sometimes......SOMETIMES.

17. Nunya D.

Nunya D. Well-Known Member

It is not an admission of failure, it is a admission of possible failure.

Saying that "they don't know" means just that. They are not sure. They may have told the definitive story.....or they may not have.

18. Nunya D.

Nunya D. Well-Known Member

In other words, you got nothin'.

19. Patriot911

That would be because it is a complete lack of honesty to claim that the ONLY story that is valid is the definitive story. Does the 9/11 commission have the definitive story? Who knows? New information may come to light that would alter the 9/11 commission work. Has any? Not really. Would the definitive story of 9/11 vary much from the 9/11 commission report? Given all the evidence given so far by the truthers, not even a little bit.

So tell us, SS, what is so critical about the "definitive" story vs. what the 9/11 commission has claimed?

Personally, if the 9/11 commission claimed it was the definitive story of 9/11, I would have called bull(*)(*)(*)(*). By their own admission they didn't cover every little aspect of 9/11. By their own admission they admit there are things they probably don't know. They don't know what that is, but that is the nature of the beast, isn't it.

But that isn't what you're whining about anyway, is it, SS. You think the 9/11 commission got it COMPLETELY wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't be here pretending it was the government behind 9/11 and not the terrorists.

So at the end of the day all you are left with, once again, is the evidence. Where is the evidence the 9/11 commission got it all wrong and it was the government that carried out 9/11 and not Al Qaeda?

One little shred of evidence. That is all I am asking for.

Apparently it is too much.

20. Patriot911

So now you're claiming the mods will edit or ban you if you try to post evidence that backs up what you're trying to claim? Wow. So if I get the mods to promise not to ban you or edit what you write, you will tell us what your evidence is?

21. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Whatever dude. Would it make any difference if I did? Would you acknowledge it? I highly doubt it. That's the problem with swallowing a BS story hook, line and sinker...it leaves no wiggle room. When you're willing to acknowledge truth when you are presented with it, then we could have something. That would require an open mind...(something long gone with the American Idol lemmings of today). I've been up and down this road sideways, backwards and forwards.
    Ignorance willingly prevails. What can I say?

22. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

"You" will "get them to promise"? Really? Funny stuff right there..LOL

I wanted specific debate on the issues, point by point, some time ago. I found that was impossible very quickly for a host of reasons that I did not realize would prevail at the time. Whether it's through insults, selective editing, the "team" approach of attacking the messenger, whatever...the result is the same. So now...I play the same way they do, for good, or for bad.

If I really thought I could have a fair chance at posting evidence, I'd do it repeatedly...instead though, a myriad of "other" things occur.

If you can't beat 'em...join the insanity of nonsense and dancing I guess.

Bottom line.....serious discussion of the specific issues is the very LAST thing that would be allowed here..So hey, you get what you get as a result of all of the above. Enjoy brother!!!! It's what everyone demands...BS!!! Why fight it? Right?

23. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

You've got nothing.

Because if you had real evidence of a 9-11 conspiracy then the truth would mean enough to you that you would post it regardless of fear of banning.

Hiding behind moderators is a classic dodge.

24. Patriot911

Maybe it is time you stopped making excuses and presented your evidence. You're right. The truth does not leave any wiggle room at all. If presented with real evidence that cannot be debunked, then we are wrong. No two ways about it. For one to ignore evidence and pretend like it was never presented, one first has to become a truther.

25. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

What I don't get is that people are so selectively skeptical.

The scrutiny a lot of conspiracy theorists put towards the official story is much higher than what they put towards any alternate explanation -- no matter how far-fetched it is.

It's like what happens when you debate a creationist about evolution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.