Misandry

Discussion in 'Civil Rights' started by Glücksritter, Mar 5, 2011.

1. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

I will be glad when women can come over and just do us, and claim that is what girl friends are for.

2. kshRox01

kshRox01 Banned

Women will come over and just do us, except they don't claim that is what girl friends are for, they claim that's what woodys are for.

Unless you are a total loser, you can have meaningless sex.
    It's called hooking up and no strings truly means, no strings.

3. yankee102587

yankee102587 New Member

It's certainly a problem, but I doubt it is as commonplace or destructive as misogyny. Men have a greater capacity to be destructive and a greater tendency to (for social and biological reasons), so less harm probably comes from misandry.

Although it is somewhat telling that this site's spell check didn't even realize that misandry was a word.:-|

4. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

Chics in my 916 area code don't seem to be as brave. Besides, in my opinion, a guy can never have too many girl friends, with or without a woody to entice them with.

kshRox01 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

I think you'll find that the disenfranchisement of men was caused by the actions of many (in some cases most) men throughout history. I dont know anyone who doesnt know someone who has had first hand experience of male physical abuse but on the flip side I do not know of anyone who knows anyone who has had first hand experience of female physical abuse. So when it comes to child protection I think you'll find the system would rather err on the side of caution and risk disenfranchising the father for the sake of potentially improving the chances of protecting the child. Society is not really capable yet of configuring all aspects of life to each individual though that is what the courts try to achieve for many issues.

6. kshRox01

kshRox01 Banned

More misandry demonizing the evil men against the poor maltreated and oppressed women and children.

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

Children need their fathers and I believe women are starting to wake up to the fact that they don't respect or want 'tame' men.

And no, 'tame' does not mean not-abusive, it means submissive men who have either been brought up or converted to the masculinity is bad cult.

7. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

You mean like several x-married men I know falsely accused of abuse by their x-spouses? Women know that the fastest way to get rid of a husband is to claim abuse. Even if it is not true, the knee-jerk authoritarian reaction is to have him removed from the home.

And, it doesn't matter if the b!tch is lying because the courts will award custody to her 9 times out of 10 anyway. Claiming abuse is a win/win for women who want a divorce.

I suspect a lot of what you believe stems from lying women. I personally don't know any man who has abused their wife or children. Most men are good husbands and fathers.

Also consider that if a man even protects himself from an enraged spouse in most cases he'll end up in a holding cell.

8. kshRox01

kshRox01 Banned

The way our courts are set up that is exactly right.
    A man is kicked out of his home which sets the precedent for abandonment, his income is confiscated and he is denied access to his children - based upon an unfounded accusation.

He is then fighting a two-front legal battle, criminal for DV Charges as well as in Family Court for the Divorce.

There is also no support network out there for men falsely accused of DV as there is for women who do the accusing.

A man is put in the position of defending himself yet told if does not just acknowledge accusations that he is being defensive - go figure.

There is also an army of con-artist lawyers calling themselves men's rights and fathers rights advocates who do nothing other than usher men through the system where their rights, properties and in many cases income potential and careers are confiscated and/or destroyed.

There are abusive men out there who need to be identified and prosecuted but the way laws are applied against men in general reflects a misandric philosophy that permeates our society.

The system needs to change, but most people until they have been through the system, simply do not understand or believe this is true.

That was certainly my situation.
    I was flabbergasted how on a unfounded accusation I was treated as a convicted criminal, even though the accuser recanted almost immediately.

The DA ignored the accuser and went after our children to use them as a wedge to "win" points as "hard on DV" to I assume further her career.

I have custody of my two youngest today but am still recovering financially and laugh if you want, but emotionally also.

9. RPA1

Sadly that is a familiar story. Sorry that had to happen to you, glad you're almost through it. I would also add that most men who have gone through that keep their mouths shut about it for fear of the woman lodging more false charges.

10. kshRox01

kshRox01 Banned

Actually, me and their mother get along fine.

I think her lawyer encouraged her to "take me to the cleaners" and convinced her I deserved it.

After the process started I think she truly did regret her actions but once the system gets ahold of you, it has it's own agenda that has little to do with the best interest of the children or desires of the participants than it does with those who make their living off fleecing men in family courts.

11. PatrickMahoney

PatrickMahoney Banned

Misandry is an illusion. Men's rights is a joke.

It's like saying that you need a "NAAWP" (National Association for the Advancement of White People) for the deluded losers who think that the white, conservative right is "oppressed".

Yeah sure, men's traditional privileges really are "under pressure". I feel so sorry that you people aren't allowed to beat your wives for insulting her like they do in mudslime countries.

12. Glücksritter

Glücksritter Well-Known Member

So you are of the opinion that misandry does not exist, did I get that right?

13. Black Monarch

Black Monarch New Member

Patriarchy hasn't existed in the West for the past few decades. Two of the four biggest names in the 2008 US election were Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin, and Germany's PM allegedly has a vagina too.

14. axialturban

Women having children serves to limit their capacity to maintain equivilant career development so that will always have an influence on anyones dreams of equality. I guess it doesnt matter in politics as most anyone can seem to get into office if they win over enough people with charm and wit.

15. Black Monarch

Black Monarch New Member

Women can choose to not have kids, you know.

16. axialturban

Yea, and most choose to, fun conversation we're having here.

17. RPA1

Only if one considers childbirth and child-rearing a less-than-equal career compared to a typical business/corporate ladder-climbing endeavor.

Yes but only if their charm and wit can be translated into huge political donations.

18. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

In my opinion, forms of entrepreneurship enabled by an Information Age should provide some market based impetus for any forms of equality that can arbitraged via Capitalism.

19. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

Unifier and (deleted member) like this.