Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Racism?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Zook, Feb 12, 2012.

?

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Racism?

1. Yes, I'm White and I have been a victim of racial abuse from blacks

35.7%
  2. Yes, I'm White and have been a victim of racial abuse by other races

39.3%
  3. No, I'm White and have never been racially abused

17.9%
  4. Yes, I'm black and have been a victim of racial abuse by Whites

7.1%
  5. Yes, I'm black and have been a victim of racial abuse by other races

3.6%
  6. No, I'm black and have never been a victim of racial abuse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Yes, I'm of another race and have been a victim of racial abuse

3.6%
  8. No, I'm of another race and have never been racially abused

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zook

Zook New Member

Germany never achieved a White-Nationalist government or society.

Adolf Hitler was a one off crazy dictator. It's a terrible example to use for how a White-Nationalist society would work.

Want to try again?

2. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

The German white nationalist government of Hitlers era had one or two friends like Belgium, Holland and I think Ireland was on the fence but generally speaking everyone went to war with Germany, all the big boys, primarily due to his crazy idea of ruling Europe using white nationalist ideology.

3. websthes

websthes Banned

Everyone is "racist". The word was invented by Leon Trotsky, to pathologize behavior that is perfectly normal. Racial loyalties were a stumbling block to uniting all the peasants into common slavery.

Even though all races are "racist", Blacks express it more often, because they lack the intelligence to control their inhibitions. These are the same "people" who rob liquor stores, or go to jail for selling $10 worth of cocaine. Judgement is not their forte.

Whites on the other hand tend to be the least "racist", partially because we've created a civilization that is based on values such as tolerance. And also because Jews have exploited this tolerance, and subjected us to years of anti-White propaganda.

Jews are by far the most racist. The Talmud is basically a system of racist laws that Jews live by, and govern their relations with non-Jews.

4. saturn

saturn New Member

I never said I wasn't harrassed more than once. And by the way, you spelled "once" wrong. My initial statement is that there have been people who have harassed me, threatened to lynch me. I was telling part one. You have no idea what I went through in middle school and high school. From what I gather, you don't care either. Why would I expect you to care?

When Blacks moved there, alot of White people didn't want them anywhere near them, so they were forced to live in certain parts of town. This is what has happened in other major cities. Blacks move in for the purpose of jobs, no one wants them around, so they are squeezed into one part of town. There they have to live amongst criminals that happen to look like them. Do you know anything about American history? From what I gather, you don't.

5. Zook

Zook New Member

Martin is from Russia and English is probably his second language. Can you speak two languages?

Don't get started on spelling and grammar mistakes because I could count on one hand the amount of literate black "people" I've encountered. I'm not exaggerating either.

I care about the racism you received. It's not right. I wouldn't dream of making fun of someone due to their skin color and I abhor bullies and thugs. I'd explain my extreme opinions in a civil manner, but racial bullying is something that actually quite saddens me. But answer me this, do you blame the White people who abused you? Don't forget, these same White people (like myself) didn't ask to have a bunch of foreign "people" who are clearly more prone to violence, destruction, obnoxiousness, aggressiveness and uncivilized behavior pour into their previously all-White neighborhoods and implement their way of living onto the Whites. You'd be mad too if the roles were reversed and don't tell me you wouldn't.

I'm not blaming blacks either. Their behaviors are totally unacceptable, but they also didn't ask to be poured into White neighborhoods. It's the system that is to blame for all this. But that doesn't mean that forced multi-culturalism is right. Whites and blacks should never have been mixed in the first place.

Racism is unfortunate, especially if it leads to bullying and violence, but it's completely natural. It's a reaction to an action. It's legitimate.

6. saturn

saturn New Member

Yes I can speak 2 languages. English and French. I am currently working on speaking Portuguese and Dutch.

I kind of do blame them. I think of it as "what did I do to them"? If a group of Black men go and beat up a lone White kid, I'm not going to accept that either. That is just as wrong and I won't excuse it.

7. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Of course I have no idea. I've never claimed that I have. I don't understand why keep pointing me that, like I claim I know everything about you :confuse:

High school a long time ago... Now situation is dramatically changed, about who is now being bullied. I've never been here in a high school, but I can imagine what would happen to me, if I would be here around blacks.
    I know one Irish guy and he told be stories when blacks were taking away his lunch in the high school and bullied him. I know 2 Russian women - one of them is my old classmate, who immigrated to US before finishing school in Russia and continued it in US. One lives in NY city and another in LA - both told me stories about black bulling.

My classmate in fact told me a funny story. Like ones in NY a black guy approached her and ask for a date. She said "no". The black guy said "You don't want to date me because I am black". You know what she said??? She said "yes, exactly why!". The black guy left shocked. She said, that these blacks in this case expect them to apologize and kiss their ass. And since many women are afraid to be called "racist", they are forced to date a black guy. She didn't grew up in US, thus not brainwashed and doesn't feel shame because she is white. I still laugh recalling the way she told me this story. Brave girl! :headbang:
    I hope white American women learn how to handle these nagging blacks from this story!

Why they should want to be around blacks? Just because of Mass Media labels them as "racists", if they don't want? Don't you think that people should have rights with whom they want to be around and you should respect this right? Jeee..

Blacks moved for the jobs. Who created these jobs? Aliens? If whites can create jobs for themselves, why blacks couldn't? According to official version, black is equal to white, differ just in a skin color.

So, wherever blacks moved, there were criminals already sitting and waiting for blacks to move it and criminalize them? This is ridiculous. As usual, blacks like to blame somebody else for their own faults.
    So, they where waiting for them in Detroit, South Side of Chicago, Oakland (CA), Richmond (CA), in San Francisco district "Hunters Point", in Harlem...
    :confuse:
    Jeee.

8. MisLed

MisLed New Member

hey. whiners. NOBODY gets thru this life without being the victim of someone's malice. EVAH.

9. saturn

saturn New Member

I never said White kids don't get bullied by Black kids. I saw a few incidents in my high school. However, it was never to the level that you described. Then again, I went to a high school that was in a rural part of the South that was predominantly White(My high school was about 80% White). If I was the principal, I would have every kid in the school expelled for bullying, no matter what race or ethnicity that kid was. Bullying is bullying. I've been a victim of it, and for that reason, I would be very rough on bullies. Yes, there are Black kids bullying White kids. I'm being made aware of that via the internet. What is disturbing me is this. I got bullied alot by White kids in middle school and high school. It was a long time ago, but I don't heal from things easily. Those events still make me depressed and angry today. Often I don't talk to people about it because I don't think alot of people want to listen. If I tell some people that I was bullied by alot of White kids, some people might perceive me as hateful.

Actually, where I live(in the Deep South), alot of White women handle things that way anyway.

And when I was talking about no one wanting Blacks around, I was talking about the 1900's when the level of prejudice was much higher, before mass media existed.

And contrary to what you may think, there were Black people creating businesses. The fact is, in those days, Black people didn't have as much access to capital as Whites did. Whites ran everything, and Blacks had to look to Whites for everything, and there was a high rejection rate. Why did Henry Ford create an automobile company and no Black person has? It takes capital to do that. Anyone can learn build an automobile, but it takes capital to make them in mass production. Why didn't Blacks create the large scale businesses that Whites created? Well, due to the bigotry of that era, Blacks were denied access to capital. If you can't get capital easily, you have to find other ways.

And something else to note. Whenever you have migrations of decent people looking for work, criminals do often follow because they are looking for a quick buck. Something else to think about. Why do Black criminals do their dirt in majority Black areas? Why don't Black criminals do their dirt in San Leandro or Sausalito, but they do their dirt in Oakland and Richmond?

And another thing. Blacks were leaving the South because of the Jim Crow laws. Blacks basically lived in fear.

I will share something with you. My grandparents(RIP) are from western Mississippi. They were sharecroppers living in the Jim Crow era. They were tired of living poor, being treated poorly, and being forced into a position of subservience. They left the South and moved to Wisconsin. My grandfather got a job in a factor. It was much better than being a sharecropper. My aunt and father were born and raised in Wisconsin. My grandparents were able to own their own home. They could give their children nice clothes to wear, plenty of food to eat, and basically, a much better life than in Mississippi. My grandparents didn't have much education, but they made sure their children stayed in school and did their homework. They kept their children in church, made sure they were inside by dark. Both my aunt and my father have bachelor and masters degrees in engineering and chemistry. My father is an engineer. I will be graduating from college very soon as well. My grandparents left the South because it was bad for them. I think they made the right choice and the fruits of that labor live on through their grandchildren. How does anything you have to say about Black people represent ME or my family?

In today's era, alot of Black people are trying to get away from criminals, regardless of what race they are. My father didn't want to raise his children around criminals because when he was younger, he grew up near alot of criminals. Why didn't my grandparents just get another house somewhere else? Well,restrictive covenants meant Blacks could only live in certain parts of major cities. If a Black man found that his neighborhood was getting rough and he wanted out, he didn't have many options.

Call it what you want, but history and bigotry played a big part in why Black people weren't providing alot of jobs for their people back in the 1900s. There is a difference between the immigrant who came to the USA and the Black American who was already here. The immigrant comes with a different mentality. The immigrant came to make his own life better. He was willing to make sacrifices because he felt like America was the land of freedom and opportunity. The immigrant CHOSE to be hear, and therefore, is more grateful.
    The Black man in America was here because his ancestors were forced to be here. They were brought here as slaves by so many means. Most Black people who were in the USA before 1865 were slaves in the South, picking cotton, sugar cane, tobacco. The Black man didn't see the USA as the land of freedom and opportunity, but rather, a land of chains and oppression. A Black man working a job as a janitor, he might have viewed, not as a decent opportunity, but as a dead end.

This nation got rich because of slave labor. The factories in the North were getting rich because of the raw materials from the South, often harvested by slaves. Black slaves didn't get any compensation for that. Even when slavery ended, there were still problems. There was the time of Reconstruction, when Blacks did have some gains, but after Reconstruction, Blacks were put into a state of second class citizenship. Blacks were often intimidated with violence if they wanted to vote. They were effectively kept from voted and they basically lived under dictatorship. While most people in the South weren't getting a good education, if you were Black, you really couldn't get a good education. For every dollar spent on educating White children, 12 or 13 cents was spent on educating Black children. Black children got the worst books, the worst building. It didn't matter if you lived a mile from the school. If you were Black, you could only go to a Black school, even if that school was 8 miles away and there was no bus to take you to school. What I am telling you is a historical fact.

10. saturn

saturn New Member

Why do you think I have ended up so depressed alot?

11. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Certainly. But it doesn't mean that we shouldn't work on that.
    You call us "whiners", because we discuss what we are not happy about? You are mocking our rights?

12. MisLed

MisLed New Member

you don't have a right not to be picked on. Why don't you work on that and see where it gets you. Get used to this behavior. You got it done to you and i've no doubt that you have done it to someone else.

13. martin_777

martin_777 Member

I know this. What kind of conclusion I am supposed to draw from this? Do you expect me to cry?! All problems black people have encountered are result of his own nature or faults.
    As usual, you are blaming others, like somebody didn't give you capital, jobs, got enslaved, etc.
    Think about this. If you expect someone to give you something, then who gave a white man a capital? Who gave a white man jobs? Who educated white man? Why you got enslaved? Why you didn't enslave a white man instead?
    No one wanted blacks around - why they should want blacks around?

Do you know that there was a serfdom in Europe, the same as in US in a fields of agriculture? Peasants could be owned, bought and sold? White man vs white man? How these people could evolve, while you can't? Do we constantly bring this up, blame each other, investigate who was peasant roots and who has not, and who has - should be compensated?

Men up and stop whining. Many whites went through that too. In USA blacks expect their ass kissed because they were slaves! Exploiting the "race card". You are the one who don't know the history. Jee!

14. Zook

Zook New Member

And Whites didn't ask to be forced to share a neighborhood with a bunch of "people" who are statistically more violent, criminally inclined, depraved, obnoxious, rude, loud and destructive either. Blacks go out of their way to fix black-on-black crime, I've never heard them once mention fixing black-on-White crime.

You're thinking is biased. Whites are not solely to blame for racism against blacks. The attitude of the vast majority of blacks is atrocious.

15. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Because there are not so many of them.

Crime index in San Leandro, where 12% of blacks.
    [​IMG]

Crime index in Sausalito, where 0.9% of blacks:
    [​IMG]

Crime index in Richmond, where 26% of blacks.
    [​IMG]

Crime index in Oakland, where 28% of blacks
    [​IMG]

We see a correlation - the more blacks(and hispanics), the more higher a crime index.
    The lower % of blacks - the lower crime index.
    It doesn't mean that all blacks are criminals and I am not stating that you, saturn, is a criminal.

16. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Well I have never really experience any real racism from other races but I have experience it from whites that had white guilt.

I was told by HR that I was white one time and I should not have an issue with being called a NI&&ER.

I got put at fault for an accident by a white racist cop as well. How do I know? Because I have black friends in the DEPT. He was a trouble maker and was in deep (*)(*)(*)(*) about his racist attitude. He was scared to write a black man a ticket. A black man that was driving with a revoked licence for drunk driving. I did get out of it but it took cussing out the Sargent and demanding a lie detector test, a review of the officer and many other threats. Sad thing is it just went away the pig is still there.

17. saturn

saturn New Member

I know about sefdom in Europe. Europe was in the dark ages for a long time.

No one wanted Blacks around after the Civil War because Blacks were seen as useless for little more than slave labor. You don't understand how American history works. And after your last post, it is clear that you don't care.

White people had one another to turn to. Blacks didn't, because for the most part, thanks to the disturbing chapter of slavery, Blacks were starting out with nothing. And there have been times when Blacks started their own businesses. It was difficult to keep up the businesses because they had to charge more. In order for Blacks to be successful in businesses at the same level as Whites, production is necessary. Blacks had a much harder time getting farming subsidies or mining subsidies from the government than Whites. I have read this and done the research for myself. You haven't, as far as I know.

18. saturn

saturn New Member

My point is that Black criminals are more likely to commit crimes in predominantly Black areas. Example. Black drug dealers don't sell drugs in Hollywood or the wealthy parts of Marin County. They sell their drugs in the worst parts of Oakland or San Francisco. Please answer this, why do Black criminals commit the majority of their crimes in Black areas? Why not in White areas?

And I never said you said I was a criminal. My point is that because I'm Black, people are going to try and stereotype me as a criminal. That does nothing for ME. It makes my life harder. What I want is to live a decent life and a high quality of life. That is what I want for myself.

19. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Because when blacks are with blacks - it reveals their true nature. When he is among whites, he wants to pretend like he is "good", so that whites would let him stay around them. He knows that "whites are better". It's working not just only with blacks, but also with Caucasians in Russia, for example. I don't know why you call whites Caucasians. These people from Northern Caucasus and Central Asia commit more crimes too. When they move in in single numbers they also pretend like they are "good". People accept them. When their number starts growing, the crimes spike. They start running mafias and drug cartels.

And if to follow your logic, then whites should commit more crimes in white neighborhoods?
    In fact, I see a veiled suggestion to use whites as a medium/environment to stop black crimes. You don't want to work on yourselves, you want to use whites to resolve your own problems. See, the way these blacks are?
    Anyway, it doesn't change the law: the more blacks - the more crimes.
    Answer my question - why whites don't commit more crimes when they are in white neighborhood? Do whites commit more/less crimes when they are in a black neighborhood?

I was just trying to predict your thought flaw. I noticed that you always pointing at yourself, despite I never point anything at you.

20. martin_777

martin_777 Member

If you know that, you should realize that every race have evolved from the point of zero. And Africa is still in dark ages and some of you still even eating each other! No doubt when we get these news we don't want to be around you!

This is a bare-worded accusation. I perfectly understand how American system works historically - blacks themselves and ZOG government always forcing whites to deal with you, while whites don't want it for variety of reasons and left with no choice. At the same time we are brainwashed like democracy used to rule this country.

Looks like you didn't try to answer my questions and didn't come to an obvious conclusion. Someone should give a white men first, before they could give something to each other - I am using your logic. As usual, you blaming white man again - white man didn't give you something. I will answer my own questions for you, since you can't.

This article form a Nobel price winner will give you a clear picture what is a true reason of black man faults.
    Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than Westerners
    Due to this factor, it will always create an impression for you, like you are being cheated and discriminated, while you simply loose in a competition. We live in a market economy, we all compete.
    So, this is why I am strongly convinced that segregation is a perfect solution for blacks, whites and browns.

21. martin_777

martin_777 Member

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Egor_Sviridov
    It's a worldwide epidemic. Everybody should realize that this forced integration is not working and only causing problems to Europeans.
    Recent riots in Britain and France also proves it.

22. saturn

saturn New Member

Actually, when Black CRIMINALS are with Blacks, they behave like fools. I'm talking about specifically criminals.

As for you saying "Blacks don't want to work on themselves", you don't know as much as you think you know. There are many Blacks working on themselves, to better themselves. However, many Black people are running into the "crabs in the barrel" mentality from other Blacks. Black people want safe neighborhoods and good schools just as White people do. My father could never raise his children in the neighborhood he grew up in. He says it's dangerous and I would have had to fight just to survive.

23. saturn

saturn New Member

One incident of racism I remember from being in college came from a White student. It came in the form of a joke. He and a few of his friends would harass me, refer to me as "Carlton" all the time. One day he made this joke. It went like this: "Do you know your dad"? I answered yes. "Does he live with you"? I answered yes. His next answer was "Then you're White"!! He said it in a manner like "Black males can't have fathers". I never expected to find such people in college. However, I did anyway.

24. Zook

Zook New Member

I don't find racial jokes funny at all. I refuse to laugh at them. Racial issues are no laughing matter and I've always taken them seriously. As a proud racist, I have never laughed out loud at a racist joke in my life. To me, White people who make racist jokes about blacks are usually the ones who actually quite like blacks deep down and would probably even admit it too. Most are liberal leftists who think they're being "hip" or "cool" and "down with the homeboyz" by joking around with them thinking black "people" will laugh along and they'll be accepted into their gang.

Racist jokes... especially the ones about chickens and watermelons... are absolutely pathetic and achieve nothing.

If White people concentrated on taking racial problems seriously instead of sitting around laughing and joking all the time, we might actually achieve something constructive through diplomacy and intelligent thinking.

25. martin_777

martin_777 Member

I am kind of loosing what you are trying to prove me. If black needs to be around whites, like you are saying, not to become a criminal, then why white doesn't need to be around some other race not to become a criminal? Why white man should be used for this purpose? You are trying to achieve something on somebody else expense. It's not nice.

You know, I am kind tried that you keep pointing that I don't know how much I think I know. How do you know what I know?

If blacks are working on themselves, then why he needs to be around whites to be "good"?
    If blacks want safe neighborhoods and good schools, then who is on a way to achieve this goal?