North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by The Great Zeus, Feb 6, 2016.

1. The Great Zeus

The Great Zeus New Member

Nice high-tech control center Fat Leader has there.

I was really expecting to see a rotary phone on his desk.

2. MMC

MMC Well-Known Member

I just want to know where he got the American Cigarettes. Are those Pall Mall Filters? Expensive brand to, huh?

3. The Great Zeus

Probably included in Rodman's last care package.

4. Sundance

Sundance Banned

They send the "propaganda" to me on a tiny little missile.

5. Sundance

Sundance Banned

I wonder if Fat Leader realises his entire country would instantly be a smoldering pile of ash if he sent off one missile to America?

I'm sure he has a little bunker prepared for his fat square head, but he better have about 30 years worth of Korean noodles to eat before he pops that fat head above ground again.

6. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

:smile: here full picture
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This image shows the Unha-3 rocket launch at North Korea's space agency's General Launch Command Center on the outskirts of Pyongyang, Wednesday, December 12, 2012

7. The Great Zeus

Impressive!

Nice to see they've progressed into the 1960s. Has Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band been released yet?

8. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Well-Known Member Past Donor

I just want to know when they're going to land their troops on my fair Pacific Northwest shores. I'm planning on baiting our beaches with McDonalds Happy Meals because.... well.... they're North Koreans, so you know they're going to be hungry, and they will stop at the Happy Meals, and a stationary target is easier than...

Baiting is not legal, so no blabbing to the game warden. Much obliged...

9. Col Howard Talbot

Col Howard Talbot Member

REPLY TO TEA ADDICT, PAGE 2
    It's not that they hate America. They just need nuclear weapons to deter America, which has attacked so many nations and brought death, damage, destruction, and misery on a colossal scale to so many nations, and has hundreds of military bases all over the world, and warships intruding in places where they have no business to be.
    The U.S. has been a rogue state ever since the 1950's, and understandably, nations which like Communist North Korea do not follow U.S. orders only feel safe if they have a nuclear deterrent.

10. The Great Zeus

Use MickeyD's cod sandwiches.

They'll be able to smell them miles out at sea.

11. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

I'm sure for many , live better without war in 1960 than with war
    in 2016.
    [​IMG]
    refugee camp
    [​IMG]

12. The Great Zeus

Is that Young Kim's Inspirational Quote of the Day?

13. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

You try to advance the American promotion - war under the guise of the American democracy it is necessary for all?
    Or maybe instead of construction of schools in Northern Korea, you want to suggest to grow up poppy for heroin as in Afghanistan?

14. The Great Zeus

I want to suggest that you're either full of beans or some other foodstuff or alcoholic beverage not available in NK.

And hey...look what that peace-loving Dear Fat Leader of yours is up to now:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-09-11-45-25

But again, I'm sure that's some kind of misunderstanding. He probably just wants to keep his people warm and cozy this winter.

15. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

He is not my leader and to me is indifferent, what reactors start in Northern Korea. But me the western promotion which ''objectionable '' the countries represents all others negatively isn't indifferent. (in the western mass media if speak about the Indian space development for example, it is necessary to tell and about cows... or in Russia opening of the Olympic Games in Sochi, it is necessary to tell about bad roads in Siberia... but in Saudi Arabia cut off the heads, about it is better to be silent...) Anyway, North Korea, itself knows what for them is better that they want and I am sure that to destroy mankind they have no desire. It Fat Leader as you speak is not it one who operates the country, there the mass of other clever people who prompts to it. (as the diplomat northern Korea told once, they will open Korea for the world, but they will do it very carefully not to do much harm the nations)

16. The Great Zeus

I'm really impressed by how you fit so much fallacy into a single paragraph.

Did you get your M.A. in BS?

17. MMC

MMC Well-Known Member

Update: :wink:

North Korean Scientists Have Outsmarted the Global Community .....

In recent days, many believed that Sunday's missile would come crashing down after the launch and be salvaged for study and that the satellite released into orbit would simply tumble through space without direction. Both of these rumors may be false.

According to CBS News:

In a statement Tuesday, South Korea's Defense Ministry said it believes the North deliberately blew up the rocket's first stage after burnout to prevent South Korea from retrieving rocket debris. It was deliberately rigged to blow up after separation Sunday, for the express purpose of confounding foreign analysts.

And as for the tumbling satellite:

Additionally, Western analysts initially believed the satellite itself was "tumbling" and not stable enough to transmit data back to its controllers and fulfill its official mission as an Earth observation satellite. However, Pentagon officials told CBS News correspondent David Martin the North Koreans have stabilized the satellite......snip~

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justin...ave-out-smarted-the-global-community-n2117028

18. Giftedone

Giftedone Well-Known Member Past Donor

Another Bush mess to clean up.

19. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

I will impress - surprise you even more, not all in the world speak English... I tried to conduct with you dialogue, but probably it is vain...see you later

20. The Great Zeus

Your grammar was indeed poor, but it's obvious you're not a native English speaker and it was never an issue.

The content of your posts, on the other hand, was laughable in any language.

S'long! Say "hi" to Lard Leader for me.

21. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

Ok, my posts were laughable for you. For me your posts were nonsense. You won:roflol:

22. The Great Zeus

I thought you'd left, but I'm glad to see you've returned.

Did you bring an offering? Some lamb kebabs, perhaps?

23. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

lamb kebabs, hamburgers Hot dog, Chips, Pizza etc it is very bad (harmful) American food. It not ethnic cuisine of North Korea.

In Northern Korea local cuisine original, nourishing, useful and unique. (The food of Koreans consists of seafood and other useful products which containing a set of useful substances and vitamins)

But if you so want to eat lamb kebabs, in Northern Korea there is also an European cuisine.

PS. In Northern Korea now ''Perestroika''

24. The Great Zeus

I still think you're one of Tubby Leader's minions...but thanks for your concern about my diet.

I'm not American, though. I'm a Greek deity; we don't have nutritional issues. We like offerings as a sign of respect, just like Junior Kim. But you should raise your dietary concerns with him as he definitely needs to firm up a bit.

25. Kiwi33

Kiwi33 New Member

You can think what you want, but I glad that it helped you learn about harm of tasty food. I thought you will answer me with a question how many people in Northern Korea eat a grass:smile:

Anyway on a subject after North Korea declared a successful conclusion of the satellite to an orbit, Greece most loudly shouted - nuclear tests of Democratic People's Republic of Korea a threat to peace and safety. (headings in mass media)
    What do you think of it, the Korean fat man, really bears threat to the Greek deities and the whole world? Or it is some Greek minions, the US simply try ''to please''?