Will Obama be re-elected?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by onalandline, May 27, 2011.

?

Will Obama be re-elected?

1. Most definitely.

11.6%
  2. More than likely.

39.5%
  3. Maybe/Not Sure.

9.3%
  4. Probably not.

15.1%
  5. Certainly not.

24.4%
  1. onalandline

onalandline Well-Known Member Past Donor

Most serious Republican Medicare proposals involve revamping Medicare to make it viable over the long-term, instead of a perpetual drain on our finances. I don't think any serious player has made a proposal to outright get rid of it.

2. St.Blues

St.Blues Banned

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3. rsay32

rsay32 New Member Past Donor

What do you call a voucher program that turns your care over to private insurance companies?

Every payday, every working stiff in America pays into medicare and social security. They deserve to get what they paid for when they retire. There are many, many other areas of the budget that could and should be cut long before medicare or social security should ever be touched.

4. Warspite

Warspite Banned

In fact there's a big sector of the budget that rhymes with Befense that needs a cut or two.

5. windparadox

windparadox Banned

You are dead on as far as Republican leaderships covert view of Obama. Many say he is more conservative than Reagan and/or a Bush III. Many Democrats and liberals are disillusioned with the Black Messiah as on top of everything you mentioned, he is also a usurper of US citizens rights. However, here's the quandary....

Many people are like me, I just will not vote for that two faced liar Obama. However, seeing the clowns line up in the GOP's "piccadilly circus*" makes me shiver in fright. A GOP vote for me is a "no go".

The Jewish influence is overestimated at the national level. Except for Israel support among the eschatological christians, the evangelicals, US Jews and far right conservatives, the Israel gambit Obama is playing is being overplayed by the Jewish lobby. I happen to support it myself.

It all comes down to voting for the devil you know. I support Ron Paul at the moment as a sound alternative to either candidates as I concede that Obama will most likely win. However, by some cosmic fluke, should a GOP candidate like Palin, Bachmann or Pawlenty, whom I see as dangerous for this country, gain enough momentum to actually be a threat to Obama, I'd have to vote for him to keep them out

I believe that Obama and the corporate loving democrats realize that voters will swing to him not out of support but of fear or concern of the extreme right.

The 2012 is going to be the worst election, with the absolute most wretched choice of candidates (save Paul), ever in the history of the US.

6. onalandline

Something needs to be done. They are not paying for themselves anymore.

7. Zehydra

Zehydra New Member

Probably, seeing as how the GOP doesn't really have any good candidates so far.

This would be a GREAT time for some other party to really step up and attempt to take the place of the GOP.

8. onalandline

Just a bump to solicit more responders.

9. Clint Torres

Clint Torres New Member

Even corporations and media mogules know the conservatives have no clue or plans to improve the economy without screwing up the USA even more. So the electoral college will either vote for Obama or the Mit. If they go mit, you can bet there will be a shock and aw campain on Iran. And we will see Iraq all over again. Why, because there is a lot of money to be made. Defense contractors need to rebuild the Iran infrastructure once they destroy it. And you the taxpayer will pick up the tab.

Toilet seat $150

Bottled water $30 a sixpack

Chainlink fence $150 per sq ft.

Oil rig to replace the old ones, $5.4 billion each.

Thank you tax payer.

10. JohnO

JohnO New Member

This encapsulates what the average mainstream conservative is about; they hate Obama so (*)(*)(*)(*) much but they know deep down there is nothing they can do about it. That is why most of us moderates and/or democrats seemingly nod and smile when you talk about how much you hate Obama and the Democrats, because at least for another 5 years there is nothing you can do about it.

11. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

Oh yes we can. But it requires really hurting what remains of America.

The House is likely to remain Republican. Odds are that the Republicans will pick up the net of four seats they need to take control of the Senate. From there they will be in a position to wage war against Democratic constituencies by defunding or starving them.

The reelection of Obama will ensure the trajectory of the country changes forever. This will make conservatives political nihilists bent on revenge and destruction. Their America will be ending and they have no reason whatsoever to support your Amerika. The net effect will be to radically weaken the US.

12. onalandline

Somewhat true. It's a shame many people vote blindly. Obama zombies. The Obama Machine, not unlike the Chicago Machine, has done a good job at convincing the sheeple of America that he is actually doing good things. All I see, is the decline of this country. Obama needs to go. We'll see if The People have woken up.

13. Jiyuu-Freedom

Jiyuu-Freedom Keep the peace Past Donor

We don't hate Obama, not by a long shot. We hate (if you need to use the word) the fact that he has done absolutely nothing in the 3 yrs as POTUS. He forced Obamacare and the Stimulus down our throats but anything he doesn't like, he runs and hides with his head up his ass. He is the great at diversion and putting things off because he has no solution or any idea what to do. He did his apology tour in the first year and bowed twice to Saudi's King and he takes credit for things that happened during his time as POTUS but certainly not under his watch. Osama Bin Ladin was the biggest joke he took credit for. What about the Nobel Peace Prize??? Explain how he got that right off the bat? Must of been for appeasing our enemies and allowing Paul McCartney to stand in the Oval office and put former President Bush down.

Yeah, he's done such great things. See the space under this post...it's blank. That's what he's done. Nothing. Not even put down his golf clubs long enough to comment on the tough issues. It always seems to happen after the fact when he critiques his speeches/comments that are a day late..but dollars short? No, he thinks our debt is mere pennies.

Obama's blank space. Swift talk, no action.

:bored::bored::bored:

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  14. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

He will only be re-elected if Paul goes 3rd Party and if the GOP doesn't rally together against him.

15. JohnO

JohnO New Member

You know I tend to agree with most of you. What has Obama done really? He hasn't done to much of any good for all I know, and this site is proof.

16. Rollo1066

Rollo1066 Member

Sure hope so. Don't agree that Carter was a bad President either. He had some solid achievements like the Camp David agreement between Isreal and Egypt which he brokered. His human rights policy was a great improvement on prior policy (particularly in Latin America).

He made some mistakes. Should have sent a larger force to rescue the embassy hostages in Iran. Also I think it was a mistake to boycott the Moscow Olympics in 1980.

17. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

I think The Obama will win because the Republicans lack a good canidate. The anti-Obama vote is not strong enough to counter the army of brainwashed drones who will support The Obama nomatter what. I'm starting to lean towards Ron Paul. I think he's the republicans best bet. The establishment will fight to the bitter end to keep him out.

18. HillBilly

HillBilly New Member Past Donor

19. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

Obama is a nice CEO-of a Circus!

20. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

It is now 2015 and I am happy that Obama was re-elected.