Only a quarter of climate change effects are natural, the rest is man made

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by truthvigilante, Nov 7, 2012.

1. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

well said Hudson.

2. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

What about the 30000 odd scientist who refute manmade global warming.

Like hudson said global warming and global cooling are part of the natural cycle of the Earth.

But manmade global warming????????????????????????????????????????

If we didn't have climate change as part fo the natural cycle of the Earth we would still be a molten piece of rock.

So wake and smell the CO2 dude, cause its going to burn a hole in your pocket!

http://www.petitionproject.org/

3. DominorVobis

DominorVobis Banned at Members Request

Could you sight a reference to where you get the 30000 from, or are you pulling numbers out of your R's again.

I'll let the bush fire brigade know they needn't put out any bush fires started by arsonists because bush fires can be started by natural causes, well that's as rediculous as your post.

4. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Whats ridiculous is your wiilingly following a ponzy scheme????

Even though their proof "the hot spot" doesn't exist in the real world.

Now thats ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have they got if they haven't got the "hot spot".

You want to come and have a look at my computer model it says we will all be destroyed before tomorrow morning.

Where's my proof well it doesn't exist in the real world it only exists on my computer.

OOHHH i forgot i want to tax the whole world too.

5. truthvigilante

truthvigilante Well-Known Member Past Donor

There are over 12 million scientists in the USA. 31,000 out of 12 million is fairly significant isn't it?....lol That's based on the field representation of scientists in your link. In percentage terms that is really low D&D, you gotta do better than that!

You can't get past the fact that over 90% of climatologists believe in substantial AGW dumb, no matter what spin you put on it!

6. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey TV

The majority of scientist that support manmade global warming are on the global warming religion paypacket.

You should do some more homework.

The IPCC's papers state that they have somewhere round abouts 2500 scientists on their list that agree with manmade global warming.

Many of those 2500 names aren't even scientists and for the ones that are,

not all the scientists fully agree with MANMADE global warming, those that dont have asked the IPCC to take their name of the list.

The IPCC says that since they contributed to their papers their name HAS to stay on it even though they disagree in someway to what the IPCC is saying.

I think all up they have about 1000 scientists that support their theory.

have alook here

http://mclean.ch/climate/docs/IPCC_numbers.pdf

7. truthvigilante

Please provide us with another link. It has to be better than your last claim, surely

8. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

I dont understand whats wrong with it?

It has names it has qualifications, occupations etc etc.

Its all hanging out there like dogs balls so what your problem?

here it is again.

9. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey TV

The IPCC's attempt to convince people that the sky will fall in due to manmade global warming is riduled with pot holes.

The more time that goes by the more people will see through all the deception.

Defending a ponzy scheme is never an easy thing, especially one with cracks all over the place.

Dude they had a politician as the salesman ffs.

Waky waky...........................

10. truthvigilante

I got to give it to you, and I say this with all due respect.....you are tenacious...oh and you make me think ......a little bit, I can give you that! I still reckon you're an idiot though

11. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

Anybody and I mean ANYBODY who believes in the "petition project" earns only one response

SUCKED IN!!

I mean it is a well known fraud that has been circulating on the internet forever, has been debunked more often than a drunken sailor in a cyclone and it still gets the gullible

http://chriscolose.wordpress.com/2008/05/22/one-more-petition-still-a-consensus/

12. Bowerbird

Then there is Greenfyre's masterly analysis of the petition

http://greenfyre.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/what-if-the-oregon-petition-names-were-real/

I LOVE the "Oregon Petition" it is so easy to debunk!!!

13. DominorVobis

Well some on here seem to clutch any straw they can.

Let's assume it's fair dinkum, how many scientists in the US work in chemical, steel, petroleum industry. How many scientists jobs would be in jeopardy, how many scientists in the US work on biological and chemical or even nuclear or conventional warfare, how many scientists in the US are a little bonkers, how many ... I could go on, but I won't, we all know in total it would be many times more then those who would sign our planets life away.

Boys, you have been sucked in so big by the corporate moguls it must be embarrassing, no wonder you keep on your denial track, it's all you have left besides admitting you are part of a conspiracy theory.

14. DominorVobis

15. truthvigilante

16. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Quick to jump on the band wagon DV.

Bowergirl is a global warming alarmist, who knows she may even hold some sort of rank in the religion.

Debunked why is it debunked it was conducted by volenteers and it was conducted twice not once.

There it is for everyone to make up there own minds, you can see the names of the people their occupation and qualifications.

There was no need to force anyone to remain on that list they did it of their own free will.

I suppose bowergirl will also claim that climategate was a hoax too. :)

I forgot to add that bowergirl believes everything she reads on skeptical science another misleading blog (even the name) that the unsuspecting might think roots out the TRUTH sadly its a global warming religion blog probably one of the best and its decieving otherwise no one would read it.

But all you have to do is scroll down to the bottom of those pages and read the comments people leave on there.

Most dont agree.

You guys have a mind of your own read, analyse & research and make up your own minds.

17. Bowerbird

Did you know that at one time that was an open "on line" petition that anyone could sign - multiple times? I even signed it once on a bet as "Edward Kelly"

http://www.desmogblog.com/oregon-petition

Now just what is that sucking sound I am hearing - is it the sound of credibility disappearing into the distance??

18. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Wow the high priestess must be desperate, i've never heard you say that before!

Anyway it is what it is no matter how many manmade global warming blogs & believers you throw up.

19. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey bowergirl

Have you anything to say about the expert scientists and authors of the IPCC ?

How about this one then

The IPCC cant count its expert "scientists":
    -Author and reviewer numbers are wrong

by John McLean

http://mclean.ch/climate/docs/IPCC_numbers.pdf

Thats SUCKED IN my girl !

20. DominorVobis

hey Dumb, I have this bridge I don't need anymore, was wondering if you would like to buy it?

21. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

If we go on the high priestesses true to form reactions like all global warming religious zealots she will undoubtedly attack the person rather than the information.

So you can find out who John McLean is here, for unbiased and truthful information about climate change.

http://mclean.ch/climate/global_warming.htm

22. DominorVobis

Um der, no wonder you would buy anything, apparently the source of the information can be anyone who you want, doesn't matter how credible they are, just as long as we don't scrutinise them, well then that's different, LMAO

23. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey i dont mind you scrutinising the source but hey you might also try to argue the sources point?

Bowergirl avoids debate at all cost as soon as skeptics throw something in her face, first thing she does is tries to discredit the source, nothing wrong with that but you would at least have to point out the faults in the sources information or arguement.

Simply discrediting the source is a VERY weak arguement without debating the points or topic.

24. DominorVobis

Ok Dumb, can't sleep, so I will do some research for you.

Oh Oh, what's this in Forbes magazine ...http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-global-warming-alarmism-192334971.html?orig_host_hdr=news.yahoo.com&.intl=US&.lang=en-US
    Forbes is a respectable magazine, true it's not a science journal, but they are quoting NASA data and we trust NASA. So let's get the dope direct from them, NASA.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/m/news/index.cfm?release=2012-352

Oh Oh, now who do I believe, Forbes, a respectable magazine for business moguls using NASA data, or NASA using NASA data.

I tried to find information about shares on the NASA page but it appears they don't have much to say about big business, maybe Forbes should not try To be a science journal then. Horses for courses and all that.

Be back soon, if I don't go to sleep.

25. DominorVobis

As you can see Dumb, sleep still eludes me, so here is an article that quotes the UK Met Office
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/13212-global-climate-warming-stopped-15-years-ago-uk-met-office-admits

Oh Oh, sh1t it looks like the UK Met Office read it also, here is their reply, now remember, this is the UK Met Office on a quote about the UK Met Office http://earthsky.org/earth/uk-met-office-responds-global-warming-did-not-stop-16-years-ago

Hmm somebody's lying to somebody and I think it's the business moguls and they're lying to you Dumb