Zero Evidence that 9/11 Was an Inside Job

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Dr. Righteous, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

You don't throw away the possibility though. that's just ignorant. a healthy amount of discernment is key when dealing with a corrupt Government.

So basically, if somebody lies to you repeatedly it's best to go ahead and believe them since you'll never get the truth? It doesn't pay to be so gullible.

Nope, more like a gut-feeling that won't go away. ever had one of those? And I'm not talking about Diarrhea either. I'm talking about a hunch.

You think you can insult peoples' intellect and get away with it?...puhlease. Not gonna happen. probably why you get that snobbish attitude. nobody wants to be disrespected if they know something that you don't.

If it baaahs like a sheep it's a sheep. Don't be so sensitive. Get your feelings outta the way. no time for pleasantries in 2012.

That occured, just didn't stick. too many inconsistencies. You can't poop a turd on somebody's carpet and not expect them to question why you did it.

2. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

And the corrupt Government knows this, which is why they can get away with so much Evil.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

Griffin's is a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing idiot on the same par ad the loose change homos and every single point he has ever made has been thoroughly debunked it's not even challenging anymore it's more interesting just to point and laugh and the twooftards.

4. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

Um no it didn't do you know what muscle spasms are? People jerk in all sorts of crazy directions when shot in the head. "defying the laws of physics" (*)(*)(*)(*)ing twooftards. :roll:

5. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

Any idiot can put something on YouTube.

Unless it is by a serious researcher with a history of real research and skeptical inquiry with no connection to other conspiracy mongering with massive amounts of peer reviewed verification then there is no point in viewing it.

6. Dr. Righteous

Dr. Righteous Well-Known Member

Watch the Zapruder film. His head jerks forward immediately on impact of the bullet before moving backwards.

[​IMG]

You cant defy the laws of physics. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa

you clearly slept through junior high school science classes otherwise you would not be so ignorant about the kennedy assassination like you are and are a complete waste of time.

I mean if your still in denial on kennedy,then your clearly a waste of time for anyone to deal with on 9/11 and nobody should waste anymore time with you on this.:rolleyes: when again,your just here to troll as you have provemn multiple times ignoring evidence that doesnt go along with your version of events.

Any rational person seeing the above picture would immediately rethink their entire position on a grassy knoll shooter. Since you are not a rational person my guess is that you will not rethink your position, despite the fact that the laws of physics contradict your entire position. Just because I do not blindly accept Oliver Stone Hollywood version of events does not mean I have been proven wrong.

7. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

A) No he doesn't.

B) He's white and Christian. :roll:

Are you insane?

And he lost money on the WTC attacks from the rebuilding effort.

Referring to the economic meltdown not 9/11. :roll:

No they weren't that's a bold faced (*)(*)(*)(*)ing lie!

http://www.snopes.com/Rumors/israel.asp

8. Dr. Righteous

Of course it would. That's the inherent nature of government. That doesn't mean they actually did it though. You have no proof and you have failed to back up any of your internet videos and wild claims with credible sources.

9. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Dr. Righteous, Havre you ever been shot?

I take it you haven't, well, let me explain something to YOU about the laws of physics.....ready?...let's go....

Bodies(not just human bodies) are in motion until something stops that motion, understood? SO, when the first bullet hit JFK in the FRONTAL LOBE, he jerked forward as your video clearly proves. AND if you roll tape, you'll see the blood clot in the FRONT of his head

class dismissed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbXI0WSlTGw&feature=related"]JFK Assassination Every Zapruder Frame Slowed Down - YouTube[/ame]

10. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

AND...if you really wanna get technical, it looks like JFK knew he was about to be shot because he braces himself for the impact.

11. Dayton3

There is no hard and fast rule on which direction a human body moves when hit by a small high velocity projectile

There are more variables that we can begin to discuss here:

Angle of impact? bone or soft tissue? nerve and muscle reactions? type of projectile?

Hell, even the clothing a person is wearing effects their body movement?

And why does no one talk about JFKs huge, stiff backbrace?

12. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Rupert Murdoch is of Jewish descent. do your research.

Only if Obama is.

Ever heard of Commerical Property Insurance? guess not.

hahahaha....you posted Snopes as your prooF??...HAHAHAHAHA

13. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Are you stupid or just naive? Why then do people who get shot fall in the direction OPPOSITE of the shot? That's Inertia in action!!!!!!! THE BULLET "PUSHES" THEM IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. THAT'S PHYSICS!!!!

No, No, No, No more need for BS... Inertia proves your theory to be complete quackery . JFK was blasted(almost point blank) from the FRONT. if LHO shot him in the back of the head you'd see the clot back there!!! and brains on the Driver not on the dog gone TRUNK!!!!!

I'm done .

14. Dr. Righteous

4Horseman, Havre you ever been shot?

I take it you haven't, well, let me explain something to YOU about the laws of physics.....ready?...let's go....

The bullet did not hit JFK in the frontal lobe. If it did, he would have had a large exit wound in the back of his head...which he did not. So that means the entrance wound was in the back of the head and the exit wound was in the front of the head at the right frontal lobe, which means he was shot from behind.

If Kennedy was shot from the front, his head would have immediately jerked backwards, which it did not. It immediately jerked forwards, which means he was shot from behind.

Those are two pieces evidence dictated by the laws of physics which indicate he was shot from behind.

Class dismissed.

15. Dr. Righteous

That's not technical at all. That's a subjective opinion that cannot be objectively proven or disproven.

16. Dr. Righteous

I think the Zapruder film answers everything we need to know.

1. Immediate head jerk forward upon bullet impact.
    2. Exit wound in the front, not the back.

The conclusion is obvious.

Good question. The multiple shooter theorists will not discuss this, becuase the backbrace is was caused his body to fling backwards.

17. Dr. Righteous

Sure. That's exactly why Oswald's bullet pushed Kennedy's head forward upon impact.

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*). Exit wounds are larger than entrance wounds. If he was shot from the front, you'd see a huge exit wound in the back of his head. Which we don't, because he was shot from behind.

18. Dayton3

You never started.

You also failed to account for the fact that JFK was in a vehicle moving forward at roughly 4 mph IIRC.

There is no hard and fast rule on how people react to being shot. I've known of people shot at both long and point blank range that jerked and moved TOWARD the shooter.

I've known of people shot that jerked and moved AWAY from the shooter.

I've known of people shot that jerked and moved to one side or the other.

19. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

1. correct
    2. wrong

you get a 50% on the test. go back and look, the bullet exits the back with the rest of his brains on the trunk.

If not, how do you explain:

1. the brains on the trunk
    2. the blowback from the bullet impact splashes outward from his frontal lobe?
    3. bloodclot on the frontal lobe and not the back of skull.

Bloodclots form AFTER a would is made at the point of injury, not on the opposite side of the head. there was no bloodclot on the back of his skull. just brains on the trunk that Jackie O gathered.

the LHO nuts think a drunk janitor with the precision of a Navy Seal capped this guy from a half a mile a way. naaaaaaaaaaaah.

I'm more willing to bellieve the driver did it vs. LHO the fall guy, who conveniently is shot and killed for silence purposes. oh goody! :rolleyes:

20. Dayton3

21. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

22. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

So why was he murdered to silence him?

let me hear your "crazed JFK fan saught revenge" story. I'm all ears. :nana:

23. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

He wasn't, Ruby may have had low level mob ties but there is no evidence that he killed Oswald for any other reason than to get his 15 minutes of fame.

24. Dayton3

They poured over Ruby's life with a fine toothed comb looking for evidence that he was sent to silence Oswald.

For all the Warren Commission's faults and the trouble people have with its more notable members (Earl Warren, Gerald Ford, others) conspiracy theorists ignore the fact that the actual commission work was done was much younger, idealistic members who ACTIVELY TRIED to uncover a conspiracy.

As one member told the Texas Monthly for an in depth article on the JFK assassination,

"We WANTED to find a conspiracy. We looked for a conspiracy"

25. The Doctor

The Doctor Banned

No he is not, he is a white Christian provide your evidence for his Jewish descent. I'll even accept the ridiculous Nuremberg Race Law as a litmus test, which is 3 or more Jewish grandparents of Jewish descent, in fact can you even prove that he is a Mischling IE having one or more Jewish grandparent.

What?

The rebuilding efforts have cost more than he got from the insurance, you don't have a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing clue what you're talking about, go back to stormfront twooftard.

What is your (*)(*)(*)(*)ing proof twooftard? Jews did not have foreknowledge of the 9-11 attacks and there is no evidence for that assertion whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.