A standard of evidense

Discussion in '9/11' started by Wolverine, Jan 11, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

I've already given you the evidence. You couldn't refute it, but still insist nobody knows who was responsible for 9/11, which everyone knows is "wink wink" code for Al Qaeda didn't. Do you think people don't recognize what it is you're doing? :lol: That's funny!

2. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Standard truther operating procedure. Quote-mine, clip quotes, misrepresent statements and on and on and on. If the evidence of an inside job is so strong, why do truthers have to mislead that way to "prove" their point.

ALL MEDIA LIED . . . uh huh. :bored:

At 2:50 in . . .

What about the C130??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFTNPEmZHXE"]C-130 Pilot Tells his story on Flight 77 - Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

Of course the truther dismisses the story at the end with typical conjecture, assumption, accusation and misrepresentation but NO EVIDENCE!!!!!!

3. 10aces

10aces New Member

The pilot is very careful with his choice of words when describing the aircraft. He says the aircraft was painted in a AA paint scheme, he does not confirm the aircraft being a Boeing 757, nor does he confirm it being a commercial aircraft at all.

Try again

4. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Try reading the entire thread next time, okay?

Scott posted a link to a video that claimed that neither witnesses nor official records support 2 planes near the Pentagon at the time of the attack.

There was a C130 in the area at the time of the attack as the pilot's statement confirms.

5. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Personally, I reject pretty much all conspiracy theories. And I can't think of but 2 or 3 that I come even close to accepting.

They simply do not make sense. I mean, look at the number of people that would have to be involved for most of them. The numbers would run into the hundreds, of not thousands of individuals.

Not to mention the time frames involved. It takes the Government years to just make up it's mind as to what brand of toilet paper to buy 4 years from now. Yet we are supposed to believe that monster conspiracies pop up and occur flawlessly within months.

That just does not happen.

To see exactly what would happen in a real life "Conspiracy", look at Watergate. That was a simple burglary. The Government itself was not even involved in this. And nobody died. Nobody was even hurt. No property was damaged.

Yet the 3# man in the FBI went to the press to tell what he knew.

Do people really believe that nobody would do the same for what would be mass murder? That is simply stupid to even think that would be the case.

6. 10aces

10aces New Member

Trying to stir up a little hate?

I doubt any of us who are in pursuit of the truth support terrorism by anyone.

7. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

You've given me the evidence? Nonsense... Tell me, what is the best, most compelling evidence?

8. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

I don't think it is love of all things muslim that drives them, but I do think there is a considerable hatred or at least distrust of all things US government that clouds their objectivity.

9. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

You're deliberately misrepresenting what the video says to mislead those viewers who don't take the time to watch it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKbT9r-6IPQ

Start watching it at the 3:40 time mark. He distinctly says it was a large jetliner with jet engines not propellers.

To the viewers-

If you don't have the time to watch the videos, please don't just believe that what these pro-official version posters tell you that the videos say.

10. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Almost 7 years after the event he says "they looked like jet engines at that time". What does he mean by "at that time"? Sound like he is unsure of his recollection.

To the viewers-

By all means watch the video and see if it seems credible -- but also watch this one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFTNPEmZHXE"]C-130 Pilot Tells his story on Flight 77 - Pentagon - YouTube[/ame]

and decide which one is more believable.

11. Patriot911

Nope. Just stating the truth. Truthers are willing to support letting terrorists go free despite the overwhelming evidence they are guilty just so they can pursue their anti-government / anti-<insert people you hate here>. This is well documented.

12. Patriot911

Really? You're going to feign ignorance now and pretend you've never been show evidence? Wow.

OK, let's start with all the evidence the government used to convict Moussaoui. They first had to prove Al Qaeda was behind 9/11 before they could convict Moussaoui of any crime.

Evidence used by government

You also have the fact Al Qaeda has repeatedly admitted and continues to admit it was behind 9/11. This along with suicide notes from several of the hijackers is still a fact truthers run from to this day.

You also have the fact that the hijackers were in contact with numerous people including flight instructors. Happy coincidence or were they the hijackers?

So now you have two choices. You can pretend all the evidence is fabricated and go with the inside job theory you've already pretended you don't believe, or you can admit there is a very large body of evidence that points to Al Qaeda being behind 9/11.

This, along with the FACT there is not one shred of real evidence it was anyone OTHER than Al Qaeda and one is left to draw just one conclusion.... unless one wants to be completely dishonest and pretend none of the evidence matters in order to pursue an agenda.

13. Patriot911

I was not talking about truthers in general. I was talking about HFD. Most truthers, as you correctly point out, are driven by hatred / distrust of other groups and thus try to pin the crime on them. Most go after the government. Some the NWO or Illuminati. Others go after the Jews. All depends on the dementia of the particular truther.

14. 10aces

10aces New Member

Baloney

Now you are just putting up words, I don't hate anyone, as matter of fact I find the behaviour of some of the supporters of the "official" gov BS theories interesting.

I have seen it on other boards

15. 10aces

10aces New Member

Hitler killed 6 million Jews, the world did not know until our troops walked into Germany near the end of the war.

1000s of German soldiers knew, even German citizens knew.

16. Patriot911

Really? You sure are trying awfully hard to pin a major crime on innocent people. What is your motivation if not hate?

17. Patriot911

Lots of people knew about the holocaust before our troops liberated the camps. Constantly lying your ass off trying to make a completely silly point isn't going to work.

Funny how far truthers will go in their juvenile attempts to make a point.

18. happy fun dude

Show us the link of where I've been shown then.

Nonsense. They didn't have to prove AQ was behind 9/11. The ONLY thing they have to prove is the accused's involvement in the crime, NO ONE else's. In this case, they didn't even have to do that, because Moussaiu successfully pleaded guilty, so NONE of this "evidence" was actually vetted in the court. The ONLY determination the court had to make in this case was what the sentence should be. You're miles off the mark as usual.

Additionally, Moussaiu is NOT one of those accused for plotting and orchestrating the attack. He was a wannabe operative in the attack.

I SPECIFICALLY said I was talking about those accused of masterminding the attack. Try to follow along.

So which exhibit(s) off this list BEST and most conclusively prove those you accuse as guilty of masterminding the attack?

That list is custom tailored for Moussaiu an operative, with stuff relevant against HIM, so you probably won't find much.

"continues" to admit?!?!?! When was the last time?

Al Qaeda hasn't admitted anything.. Al Qaeda is a franchise name.

9/11 was plotted and orchestrated by people. People with names.

Now your job is really very simple here. Identify BY NAME, and then show the BEST and most compelling and conclusive forensics evidence that proves THOSE people as guilty of masterminding/plotting/orchestrating the attack.

Who's talking about the hijackers? I never disputed the hijacker's role in the attack or said they weren't guilty of hijacking.. You see there actually is a plethora of forensic evidence against those 19 including documents, personal effects, communications, CCTV etc.

This is what I'm looking for for the alleged plotters.

"AQ" is not indefinatily in jail without any trial.. Specific people are. They haven't been convicted of any crimes.

19. happy fun dude

So are you.

The democratic ideals of the country you live in is "innocent until proven guilty".. Your constitution says that NOBODY shall be deprived of life or liberty w/o due process.

So YOU are the one accusing people legally classed as innocent without proof.

What's your motivation? HATE!?!

20. happy fun dude

The United States has had EVERY opportunity to PROVE their case.

It NEVER takes this long. Lockerbie bombing, '93 WTC bombing, OK city bombing, they ALWAYS can convict and sentence.

Why should I trust them?

The fact that they can't convict those accused even though the investigation ceased years ago and the accused have been in custody nearly a full DECADE SHOULD be ringing alarm bells. Why should I trust them when they won't prove their case in court?

21. happy fun dude

Yeah he was trying to make a personal attack.

22. happy fun dude

Nobody suggested letting terrorists go free. Try to be honest for a change.

I clearly said I want you to PROVE they are terrorists.

As for the accused, I want to see them FINALLY be tried. If found guilty, by all means do what you want. Execute them. I don't care.

Just prove it first.

23. Patriot911

Wrong yet again HFD. Where have I stated my position one way or the other about the people at Guantanamo? Moussaoui was convicted. KSM has been indicted and will go to trial. I feel sorry for you if you are honestly so ignorant about our judicial system that you think accused people aren't deprived of their liberties until they face trial or bond out.

As for Al Qaeda, they've been show as guilty. I am sorry you have such a lovefest with them that you can't see that. Maybe some day you will understand.

24. Patriot911

Truthers claim the terrorists are innocent. So now you're trying to tell everyone they should be locked up even though they are innocent? Wow. Talk about your hypocricy.

Already been done in a court of law and will be done again. The fact you think a court of law proves nothing only shows the level of denial that you are in.

That's not my job now is it. But I'm not the one going around pretending they are all innocent and should be set free either. :lol: Prove they are all innocent if you want them set free.

25. Patriot911

How is saying you love muslims a personal attack? Is it not true? You sure seem to defend them above anyone else, but if I am wrong, just say so and I will retract my statement.