Why is it that so few seek the True Treasures?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by elderchild, Apr 23, 2012.

1. elderchild

elderchild New Member

You are self("I",ego,id,pride)ish to the utmost )-;

Such is to live of the LIE )-;

So it is that i am simply sad for you )-;

2. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

He said it's sad for me that Saint Francis loved this world here. Lots of people are thinking never someone in the whole history of the christrian religion came so near to Jesus Christ as Saint Francis in his unconditioned love for everyone and the whole creation all around. But Saint Francis was a Catholic and Catholics are [part of] the Antichrist for him. Antichrist or Antimessiah has nothing to do with not to be a Christian or to be against Christians in discussions. Antichrist means someone who is able to undo what Jesus Christ had done. I specially don't believe in any form of 'Antichrist' (Antimessiah, Antisalvation) because I feel "salvation will come without any doubt to everyone with Jesus Christ". But whatever I would say: I'm the Antchrist for him. Sad for me is it that I'm not able to reach him as well as not even Saint Francis of Asissi should be able to reach him in his self defined nightmare.

http://youtu.be/ndNom4s4vq4

3. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

dont be sad for me.

be happy for the next generations that truth will wipe the pukes off the map.

Dont worry about me.

I am living side by side with all.

& U2

4. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Sadly, you are the one living a nightmare, in agreement with one who would eat dirt and discomfit his body in any way he could, for he declared "the temple of The Living GOD" to be but "brother ass" )-;

So it is with those who believe in the pagan catholic/christian three headed god(s) and their other doctrinal heresies and pagan folklore )-;

As for your "imag"ined 'jesus christ' )-;

'jesus' is of the pagan latin 'iesus', and 'christ' is of the pagan greek 'christos', and so it is that pagan catholicism at the very least has given a logical name to one head of their three headed pagan god(s)!

Yet, The Messiah was a Hebrew and a Jew and so in TRUTH, Yahshua(Joshua in modern terms) The Messiah IS The Son of The Living GOD and Father of ALL(Messiah inclusive)!

As for religion?

Pray to "Our Father and GOD" that you might experience The Miracle that is receiving "a love of The TRUTH", for only then will you be delivered from "religion"!

Such was, and is yet needful, for a "disobedient and gainsaying people" "stiff-necked and uncircumcised of heart and ears" who would rather a man than "Our Father and GOD" speak to them, and would rather a man than "Our Father and GOD" rule over them!

"Come Out of her(babel>confusion>babylon<>world>religion), MY people!"

Seek to have your portion with The Messiah in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "Of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"! (Eph3:15)

And NEW "Jerusalem above is the mother of us all(sons of GOD)"! (Gal4:26)

So it is we choose to remain but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" for our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven" and soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

Father Help! and HE does.......

HOPE IS! there would be those who experience The Miracle that is receiving "the love of The TRUTH"!

For TRUTH IS! WAS and ALWAYS WILL BE.......

5. elderchild

elderchild New Member

Simply sad for you )-;

6. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

Hmm - What do you think about Mother Mary and the unicorn?

[​IMG]

http://youtu.be/dpg1Gn_dxRM

7. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Just like most schizophrenics, the real world is not much concern, just whatever you believe at the time.