Believer in the official version of 9/11 looking for hard proof of a conspiracy

Discussion in '9/11' started by jmpet, Feb 14, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

That's why they won't admit what sources they consider credible. They won't admit anything that might actually expose them for the trolls they are.

2. Hendrix

Hendrix Banned

FACTS??? you have offered no facts in this entire thread.

3. I_Gaze_At_The_Blue

I_Gaze_At_The_Blue New Member

That's rich coming from you PBL ... so now as Hendrix you have been in Serbia ... how does that fit into being a banker in Milan, a professor, a Marine vet, etc, etc, etc ???

Your whole life is factless ... so it is the very epitome of irony that you demand facts, is it not !!!

4. Patriot911

Someone so ignorant as to pretend they know everything and nothing can convince them otherwise should never talk about facts because it is clear facts do nothing for them.

As for your blatant lie I have not offered any facts, well, that is just another in a long line of lies you can't defend. Welcome to the wondeful world of having marginalized yourself into complete irrelevance! :lol:

5. 10aces

10aces New Member

How could you know what evidence is, when everything you know about 9/11 is based on what the government tells you?

6. Patriot911

Because once again you've chosen to lie your ass off instead of telling the truth. You can lie about me all you want, but the truth is there for everyone to see along with the truth that you are once again lying your ass off.

So what evidence do you bring to the table. I've asked you countless times to produce some of this evidence you pretend you have, and you have not produced a single shred of evidence.

As for the evidence I believe, it includes things outside the government's control like the witnesses that were there. Oh yeah, you truthers pretend the government is threatening each and every one of them within an inch of their lives to keep them quiet, but adults know better.

The evidence I believe is based in physics and engineering. You truthers like to pretend the laws of physics were broken on 9/11, yet none of you have actually been able to prove that. Physics is physics. It isn't open to interpretation.

The evidence I believe is based on the complete lack of evidence that backs up truther lameassed theories. This entire thread was asking someone.... ANYONE... to step forward with actual evidence to back up the truther claim Al Qaeda wasn't behind 9/11. Not ONE of you could do it. That speaks volumes to everyone, not just me.

7. torch1980

torch1980 New Member

Really? Listen I used to be one, and I also used to be christian..ya know what made me stop being both? No evidence to what is being said, but if think calling me a troll will make me mad it wont you guys think we didnt land on the moon and that hurricanes are caused by human machines? Yet im the troll?:shock: