This time, I'm going to blame Trump supporters

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by ChiefSeattle, Feb 3, 2017.

1. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

Another one bites the dust, who cannot back up his or her on bs. Thanks for proving me right. You people are dropping like flies, so keep up the good work.

2. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't need to refute you. You're just whining for the sake of whining. It's like hearing someone else's baby on an airplane. Nothing I can do about it except plug in my headphones.

You guys need to take some self defense classes or hit the gym every now and then. It boosts your confidence.

3. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

And this example you give, is telling us what exactly? That it's no big deal that 1500 innocent people died? Is that what you are saying?

4. PrincipleInvestment

PrincipleInvestment Well-Known Member

I'm saying that the democratic icon FDR, the longest serving president, sent 1500 innocent people to their deaths to justify entry into WW2. He kept it secret for 50 years. You can argue the ends justified the means, as barbaric as that is, or accept that Trump coming to the defense of a US ally is much more palatable.

5. way2convey

way2convey Well-Known Member

I agree it was a careless misrepresentation of facts, but treasonous? Really? Come on, that's pure BS talking. And WTF, blaming Trump supporters? That's hideous. .

6. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

Trump supporters and their grotesque ignorance not withstanding, are on full display for the world to see. Not only are they paralyzed from engaging in any sort of rebuttal, but they aren't even capable of entering into the debate, for fear that they will get their (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) fried, with accurate information and the truth. This is so pitiful and embarrassing.

7. Crashcrew

Crashcrew New Member

There was some speculation that Iran was actually targeting an American Navy vessel and hit the Saudi one by mistake. If you listen to the speech it's clear that he just misspoke.

8. ArmySoldier

what's to rebuttal? lol. You're just whining. I don't argue with a 5 year old girl screaming in the store.

9. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

I can't waste my time trying to teach a blind man to see. If that's a win in your book, you must think you win every debate. It's this same unhinged style of debate that woke the nation to how destructive liberalism is and put Trump in office.

10. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

Spicer didn't even put up a fight when the "fake news" team put him in his place. Why was that do you think?

Trump supporters should be foaming with anger at the notion that Spicer was talking about "not taking it". So what exactly was he not going to take? Do Trump supporters know? Do they care? If it weren't for the "fake news" team that exposed the lie, would we be in the act today of "not taking it"? You people are unbelievable. You should be totally outraged that it took a news reporter to verbally take Spicer out the wood shed by (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) slapping the truth out of him. What is wrong with you folks?

11. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

Who miss-spoke? Spicer = "Mr. Alterative Truth"?

Trump has so many war hawks in his Administration who are wanting war with Iran, I will wonder for nothing!

12. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Well-Known Member Past Donor

Let's try not to become hysterical.

You see how Trump supporters roll? Iran supporters from Yemen. Those folks are not from Iran. They are from Yemen. You are as bad as Spicer twisting the truth.

This is about Yemen, not Iran.

And? What about it? Who controls Congress? That's right, the same Republican corrupt obstructionists we've had in the past. Declaring war by a Republican controlled Congress, and it's good for business, is a no brainer.

False equivalency and off topic. No boots on the ground, it was with Nato, and it was not waged based on lies. Big difference!

- - - Updated - - -

What does that have to do with Trump and Spicer lying about Iran firing on one of our vessels?[/QUOTE]

13. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

Uh oh, he will think he just won another debate lol. If they can babble nonsense to the point no one can stand trying reason with them they believe they win the debate. This madness just keeps growing.

14. ArmySoldier

God only knows he needs to feel like he's won something. He's having a rough day

15. Seth Bullock

The Houthis are surrogates of Iran - fellow Shiites

And? What about it? Who controls Congress? That's right, the same Republican corrupt obstructionists we've had in the past. Declaring war by a Republican controlled Congress, and it's good for business, is a no brainer.

False equivalency and off topic. No boots on the ground, it was with Nato, and it was not waged based on lies. Big difference!

- - - Updated - - -

What does that have to do with Trump and Spicer lying about Iran firing on one of our vessels?[/QUOTE]

16. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

Because it's that other blind man who has nothing to show anyone, because that blind man can't see himself.
    It's not about "me" winning. That's quite easy to do on this forum. I have Trump supporters who make it too easy. The point of the debate is to get to the truth. That's all I did, and it was not hard.
    Look, if exposing the truth with the "unhinged style of debate" which is "destructive Liberalism", I'll take it as a compliment and ride that high every day. And by the way, that unhinged style of debate sure put you in a corner now didn't it?

17. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

Yea, it has to be heart breaking to lose the next step in a communist take over, lose the house, senate, WH and soon the judicial branch and then to top it off, to lose it to a man that loves America has to make it hurt even worse.

On a side note, I'm feeling pretty good about it, how are you doing?

>=)

ArmySoldier likes this.
  18. Seth Bullock

I'm simply reminding you of what the Constitution says.

- - - Updated - - -

19. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

Seriously? You are making a fool of yourself with this pitiful rebuttal to the whole argument. Lol! You just handed me the whole store with that response.

20. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

There has been nothing to question him about so far. But if and when there is a damn good reason to question him, the MSM have such a poisoned well that it will be like the boy that cried wolf. Too many people will not believe them when they had a legit reason to call him out for MSM has been calling him out since he ran against Hillary over hyped up and nonexistent offenses. So we need one credible news agency so we do not get into the spot we are in today. Fewer and fewer people believe MSM because they have not acted like a real Press. Ironic in almost a cosmic level sense.

21. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

You don't have to remind me what the Constitution says, and this has nothing to do with the manufactured premeditated lies by Trump and Spicer starting (*)(*)(*)(*) with Iran. So save your reminders for someone else.

22. Seth Bullock

No. Just looking for the consistency and not finding it. Obama was at war and destroying nations his entire presidency, but now all of a sudden, you're worried about war. Oh I forgot... the president has an R next to his name now.

23. ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle New Member

Yea, well we had the Pentagon reminding Trump and Spicer through the "fake news" of Major Garrett and CBS that Trump and Spicer were lying about an American vessel being fired on by Iran. And so, after getting caught in this bald faced lie, there is more than a gracious plenty to question the liar in chief about.

24. Seth Bullock

Look it up then.

I shall reply as I please.

25. Jimmy79

Jimmy79 Banned

I quit reading here. I won't bother with an opinion piece being labeled news.