Trump from France

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Denis from France, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Strasser

Strasser Banned

Thanks for joining up! As you well know, the opinions of brain dead, cheese eating Surrender Monkeys is very very important to the world, especially Americans, and I'm certain you are going to tip the balance and lead a highly successful counter-revolution here in the U.S.!

In other news, Paris will be a pile of rubble after a few more years of islamo-enlightened bombing campaigns. Congratulations! France is the Light for a Darkened World!

2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Most Americans have noticed that the entrenched corrupt political establishment is reacting to Trump like he was boiling oil poured onto their heads. Trump has never been part of the Wall Street clique.

3. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

Barry from Iran.

4. Capitalism

Capitalism Well-Known Member Past Donor

You're border looks like an episode of the walking dead, who's really the clown?

- - - Updated - - -

He was, but they pissed him off when they said he could never be president.

5. Wherewegoin?

Wherewegoin? New Member

Denis,
    You live in France, I would imagine that your only links to the people of the USA is what you read from the the completely bias Liberal media.
    You live in a country that has experienced several horrible attacks from Islamic radicals; please accept my condolences.
    That being said . . . You don't know diddly about the real citizens of this country. Most of us do not live in major metropolitan areas to which the obviously Liberal media cater.
    President Trump may not have been the most preferred candidate for many, but many of us believe that he was not only much more preferable to the Liberal option, but that he we get the USA back on the proper track, after 8 long years of Liberal misdirection.
    With any kind of luck, the Obamas and Clintons will move to France which should make you happy, and help us make the USA great again. Win-win, what could be better?
    Best of luck with your Liberal agenda.

6. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Trump has certainly dealt with Wall Street in the course of his business, but he has never been part of the Wall Street club. Trump has always been a radical outsider.

7. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

France is the walking dead now.

8. Denis from France

Denis from France Member

Hello Wherewegoin,

I lived in the United States of America for many years. And I travelled a lot.

Indeed, we had terrorist attacks. However, I point out that:

First: these attacks killed very few people, if you compare to other sources of death: road traffic, HIV, cancer, economic crisis… These attacks generate a lot of emotion: people are more concerned by dying from a terrorist attack than by a car accident. Therefore, they allow the government to spy them. They allow the government to spend millions for spying technologies. Well… we should keep our blood cool.

Did you read the last book of Jared Diamond?

The World until Yesterday: What Can We Learn from Traditional Societies?

If not, then I encourage you to read the very good book. You may learn very basic, but very important things about risk management.

Second: terrorists claim to act upon some religious principles. And we say that all religious people are terrorists. First of all, we should point out that this kind of thinking is a syllogism. But people are so emotionally driven that « emotion non-thinking » overrides « rational thinking ».

Trump is no better or worse than Clinton. Trump and Clinton are very nasty people. They just think about their own interest before anything else. However, regarding Trump, I think that, he believes himself when he says: « America first »… although he should say « me and my narcissistic ego first ». Like all narcissistic manipulators, he is not aware of his clinical pathology. Clinton, on the contrary, is aware that she is acting for her own selfish interests.

You know what: the electoral process is a way to select « bastards ». You cannot be elected if you do not have a lot of selfish interests to defend… You cannot be elected if you are not linked to people that have a lot of selfish interests to defend… And, when it comes to communication a narcissistic manipulator like Trump (with his money) has a big advantage. Crowds react to emotions… crowds do not think rationally, especially when times go bad.

Regards,

Denis

9. Strasser

Strasser Banned

Well, Trump actually built stuff. Wall Street is entirely parasitic and produces nothing. Big difference in outlook.

10. Denis from France

Denis from France Member

It is worse than that. Finance is a parasite… that produces something : Finance produces deadly crisis. I’d rather prefer to face a parasite that produces nothing. Unfortunately Finance produces very bad things.

Regarding Trump, you make a point. He built something. However, from my point of view, he is not capable for managing a nation. He does not have the required knowledge. He does not have the required diplomacy. We have the impression that, from Trump’s point if view, the world is like a James Bond movie… He has a caricatured and stereotypic vision : things are white or black… Trust me: this is dangerous.

Regards,

Denis

11. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

God point. Trump was always fighting the corrupt NYC political class. Wall Street has always been well integrated into the political establishment.

12. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

IOW, you see the world just as Trump does - and you see Trump as "Black". ;-)

13. Denis from France

Denis from France Member

I may review my opinion about Trump. Moby’s accusations are very, very serious. However, this guy does not have the slightest proof… and this is really unacceptable. We cannot raise these kind of accusation without proof : this smells the « manipulation »… this seems too big.

If someone has evidences, then he should publish them. But without evidences… this looks like caps.

One theory says that the « deep state » may try to discredit Trump by throwing craps. It seems hard to believe. However, Moby’s declarations are even harder to believe… Therefore, Moby gives credit to the « deep state theory ».

14. Denis from France

Denis from France Member

‘Last Night in Sweden’? Trump’s Remark Baffles a Nation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/...eden-trumps-remark-baffles-a-nation.html?_r=0

We are talking about the president of the United States of America here.

How is it possible ? How can Donald Trump say such craps ? I wonder if Trump knows where Sweden is…

However, this is not the first time that US tells craps. Remember stories about weapons of mass destructions in Irak ? That was craps… so how can we trust US ?

Trump is playing the « strategy of fear »… This is hilarious. This is enormous. He is trying to manipulate the citizens. But he is not clever because he talks about events that did not happen… just like weapons of mass destruction that did not exist.

Trump is the dumbest president ever…

15. Denis from France

Denis from France Member

Every day Trump is making boo boo.

Today Trump talked about Paris.

Here, everybody laughs at Trump.

He is the president of the US of America. And listen to what he says… He is a child. We can’t believe that the US of America is governed by a child.

:roflol:

16. Denis from France

Denis from France Member

Trump wants to inject 54 billion of dollars for the defence… to protect the citizens.

Don’t you see the problem ?

How many people are killed by terrorists in the US ?

How many people are killed by road traffic in the US ?

How many people are killed by obesity in the US ?

How many people are killed by diabetes in the US ?

How many people are killed by drugs in the US ?

How many people are killed by stress in the US ?

Trump wants to protect US citizens ? Let’s start by protecting them against themselves… Let’s do something to discourage US citizens to eat tremendous quantity of disgusting junk food ! And that will save many lives !

Is Trump sane ?