Are we watching the beginning of the End?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by tecoyah, Feb 15, 2017.

?

Is the President about to get booted?

1. No....he is safe.

66.7%
  2. Yes....the fan will be coated.

18.8%
  3. Maybe....but it might be fake news.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ....other....I'll explain

14.6%
  1. dairyair

dairyair Well-Known Member

As many nutcase liberals as there are nutcase RWers. I guessed you slept for the last 8 yrs on all the anti obama threads? So using your logic, most RWers are nutcases.

2. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ah, Rosie Odonnell, spokeswoman of the left wing, announced her plan for Martial Law to stop Trump from taking office.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...-rosie-odonnell-for-stupid-martial-law-tweet/

Wow. I'm glad I googled "trump martial law".

3. dairyair

dairyair Well-Known Member

4. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL!!!! she leads no one. not even herself.

nice try, nice fail

5. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Haha. Hillary's fail was the nicest fail ;-)

6. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

No, 3 is very scary especially when we consider what Trump might be able to do if there is another large terrorist incident, and ISIS has never let us down so far in providing one at the worst possible moment.

I do not thank the pigheaded religious and political fanatics that the conservatives in this country have morphed into over the last 20 years for putting us in this situation. They will have much to answer for if they end the country our forefathers have died defending over the past 200 years.

However, I think that 1 is actually more likely than you might think, especially if we see the Congress impeaching Trump in everything but actual fact, which they could do. In the end the President works for Congress, not the other way around

7. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

It's quite hard to pin him down because Trump is a party endorsed candidate,
    otherwise if forced he could drag down the entire political party with him.
    If he ran as an independent then surely it's like slicing a hot knife into butter and could be litigated with treason conniving with the Russians.

I could speculate that they will protect him at all cost because the Party's credibility is on the line, but if somehow they could alienate Trump and could disown him, then I could foresee an end of Presidency and Pence being the real politically exposed fellow would suit perfectly within the oval office periphery.

8. Derideo_Te

Derideo_Te Well-Known Member

When I wrote that post I did not know that Trump had inadvertently become a recruiter for the Dem party. That alone tells me that We the People are not going to tolerate the GOP giving Trump a pass. I also did not know about what was happening at GOP townhalls all across this nation. It appears that not even moderate Republicans are satisfied with their own elected representatives tearing down this nation in accordance with the Trump/Bannon agenda.

So We the People, which includes those on the left, center and moderate right, are rising up to face the threat that has become very real from the extremist alt right.

I don't know how much damage will happen before 2018 but at this point I sense voter dissatisfaction with Congress is going to be seismic in proportion and that can only hurt the party in power.