Everything you wanted to know about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory in 5 minutes.

Discussion in '9/11' started by 9/11 was an inside job, Jan 14, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Do you have any links to sources of "expert airline pilots" saying this?

2. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

well they get paid by their handlers to troll.thats the only reason they come back here everyday for their constant rear end beatings they get here constantly.

3. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Do you have any evidence that ANYONE is paid to post on a forum?

What is YOUR motivation for posting all the time? Are you paid by your handlers?

4. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

Either start backing this crap up with proof,or stop posting it.

5. OmegaEnigma

OmegaEnigma Well-Known Member

Your info is incorrect.
    Operational Limitations for 757

Important Note: The limitations data contained on these pages is applicable only to the Boeing 757-200 with Rolls Royce RB211 engines, unless otherwise stated.

MAXIMUM SPEEDS

From Sea Level to 8,000ft restrict airspeed to 313 kts* for Bird Impact Protection. Above 8,000ft, observe Vmo / Mmo pointer and overspeed warning.

*313 kts = 360 mph
    What you listed is the maximum cruising speed for over 16,000 feet, and all experts agree that if you try to descend at that speed, particularly in the spiral formation Hanjour supposedly used, would rip it to pieces. The wings would tear off and it would have crashed long before it ever hit the building at that speed.

Yes, you are somewhat correct on that, Hanjour has more than the 8 hours of 757 simulator training on his record, he had over 500 hours of training in small commercial jets and planes, but he could not even gain minimal skills for a multi engine aircraft.

The difference is like expecting someone who can drive a small automatic transmission car to drive a rocket carrier.

Expert pilots require expertise skill to land a 757 on a 5000ft runway at slow speeds, and this guy precisely hit a low building at top speed doing spirals???
    Can I sell you some jackalopes?

Flight 77 leaves Dulles International Airport at 8:20 am.
    Flight 77's transponder is turned off at 8:56 am.
    The fact that flight 77's transponder was turned off means only that the aircraft stopped transmitting its name and altitude, etc, but it was still very visible to radar.
    Flight 77 disappears from all radar screens a couple of minutes later, somewhere near the Ohio border.
    An aircraft appears on radar south of Washington DC, close to the city.
    This aircraft eventually crashes into the Pentagon.
    So the aircraft that crashed into the Pentagon could not possibly have been flight 77. This is simply because, if it had flown from the Ohio border back to Washington DC it would have been visible to radar for the entire trip. And, we are told that it was not. So given this, why do most people believe that flight 77 hit the Pentagon? Because the media told them so (and this is the one and only reason that most believe flight 77 hit the Pentagon). But the evidence (without even examining the Pentagon scene itself) already says that this is impossible.

The next question that you must ask yourself, is :

How did flight 77 sneak all the way from the Ohio border to Washington DC without being spotted by any of the multitude of radar stations in the area? The Russians are keen to know.

About the facts, follow your own advice first.

Fine, link them up here and lets have a look. I can’t seem to find any of these for some odd reason.

Congratulations! You just described what is called “doctoring the books” in lowly business terms! Create a distraction, falsify the numbers, and walk away with a whole lot of money!

The caller said she had locked herself in the lavatory and attempted to place the call to Mr. Olson ten times before the charges were accepted. The first conversation, in which the caller said, "Can you believe this, we are being hijacked," was cut short, for some reason. In a second attempt, the caller described men with box-cutters overpowering the flight crew, then asked, "What do I tell the pilot to do?"

Your explanation has been debunked.:boo:

To speak of facts as if you had a clue what they were?:spin:
    Dick Cheney gave the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) the order to stand down when they had plenty of time to move in and take flight 77 out, while he was in the heaviest fortified bunker in Washington DC.
    Yes, it was an inside job.

Your strategy is to cuss a lot, insult people and whine like a child.

Done and done.

I am dealing with it, you seem to be the one in denial of it.

6. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

Norad did NOT 'stand down'

7. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Link to these experts, please.

8. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Anything I can do to help with a request for the truth.
    Here are one or two:

http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hanjour.html

http://www.historycommons.org/timel...11_world=complete_911_timeline_9_11_criticism

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/september-11-true-story

Also, here's another shot of the INITIAL "crash" at the Pentagon. Would you just look at all those plane parts and that big giant hole? This is one pic that "official" BSers don't want to discuss.

Attached Files:

9. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

You give the RECOMMENDATIONS and REGULATIONS, not the true max speed of the craft. Oh, and more lies. Hanjour wasn't going at that speed through the spiral. He went much slower and sped up via full throttle as he approached the Pentagon in a straight line.

See, I have truth on my side. All you have is excuses.

Yet he had solo time in multi engine aircraft, which means once again you've been caught lying. One cannot believe someone doesn't even have minimal skills when they demonstrate they can take off, fly from point A to point B and land the craft.

This opinion coming from a guy who can't even go an entire post without telling blatant lies. So tell us what is so different in just flying a 757 from flying a smaller plane. Are the controls different? Do you push sideways instead of back to climb? Do the pedals work differently? No. They don't.

Still lying after you've been exposed? Wow! You have some balls! Hanjour wasn't in a spiral when he hit the Pentagon. He came out of the spiral several miles from the Pentagon. And yes. Landing is a lot harder than crashing. Landing requires flaps, gear, the proper low speed, and hitting the runway at the right spot. All Hanjour had to do is push the trottles forward and fly the plane into the Pentagon.

Nope. You have no credibility at all. Why would I buy ANYTHING from the likes of you?

These are the usual conclusions of truthers: base everything on bad ASSumptions and opinion and claim this is proof it didn't happen. Nice try, but seriously flawed.

Here is what happened:

Exposes all your bull(*)(*)(*)(*) as just that: bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

So list these multitudes of radar stations people are suppose to be keeping a keen eye on. Oh, and let us know how many people were observing these multitudes on primary radar.

I do. Still waiting for you to try it.

What. You're too stupid to use google and youtube? Apparently I've been overestimating the abilities of truthers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE]Security camera feed. Notice there are far more than five frames.[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LJvFjsl6zk]Citgo Security camera[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wUXXgfN2fM]Double Tree Security Camera[/ame]

I love it when truthers expose the true ignorance they are known for. The entire budget of the DOD in 2001 was 366 billion dollars, but you want everyone to believe they "doctored the books" of the DOD and walked away with 2.3 trillion dollars, or the entire defense budget for the last 6+ years. Congratulations of exposing your position as one of complete ignorance and lunacy!

I said most were placed from airphones. Some were placed from cell phones which explains why the call was cut short. Some people have eyes yet refuse to see.

Dick Cheney gave no such order or you would be able to produce the order and we would have people who received those orders. Don't tell me you got suckered in to believing Cheney was talking about a stand down order in Paneta's testimony! OMG! More proof you've only been sucking at the teat of truthard web sites instead of doing your own investigation! If you had read Paneta's testimony in its entirety, you would have clearly seen stand down orders were never discussed while SHOOT DOWN orders were the topic of discussion. Once again you've been burned by the facts you failed to discover.

I get that a lot from truthers. It is because I keep exposing the complete ignorance of their posts as you can see what I've done to your post. It is easy when I have the truth on my side and all you have is sorry little truther sites that lie all the time.

No, you mean fail and fail. Piling lies on top of other lies isn't what you were tasked with, is it. Nope!

Nope. Read above and weep little truther.

10. Patriot911

So why do you post sites with known, proven liars on them? Aren't you concerned that their lies refect poorly on your own credibility? Or are you incapable of accepting that these sites lie so you actually believe their bull(*)(*)(*)(*)?

11. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Why doesn't that picture show the ground in front of the building? Isn't the Pentagon 5 stories tall? It appears that picture "doesn't show the whole story" shall we say.

12. OmegaEnigma

OmegaEnigma Well-Known Member

Maybe because you bought the whole 9/11 lie, hook, line, and sinker?

That’s a joke son, and if you can’t get it, that you might actually buy a totally mythical animal like a jack lope, because you buy the totally mythical story of 9/11, then you are too far gone to grasp any reality.

I could go through everything you post and spend endless effort countering everything you say, just like you try to do me, but what point would it serve? Will it change reality, no. Will it bring back all those people who died for nothing, NO.

You want to waste you life sitting here trying to prove you are right, go ahead, I don’t care. It’s no skin off my nose if some fool drives himself crazy trying to argue some idiotic point. I got better things to do with my life.

I’m going to make this one last point before I go, the videos you posted are a great example of the whole problem.
    The first one is just an expanded view of the leaked video, and most people who look at it agree it looks like the size and shape of a missile or smaller air craft, a 757 would clearly be larger and more obvious.

The second video is a confiscated gas station security video that basically shows nothing, and that’s why it was released.

The final video at the Double Tree Hotel basically shows a view from the opposite side of the Pentagon, so again, we do not get a clear picture of the supposed 757 in any identifiable form.
    84 active videos on and around the Pentagon, and all we get are privately owned security camera videos if horrible quality at best?

You claimed they released everything, so is that all you have?

You claim there is clear evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon, and yet you cannot produce it.
    That is the core problem with your credibility no matter how much you rant about it.

I could understand it if you feel strongly about this and it upsets you, but there is nothing to be gained by calling people liars and other derogatory names. If that’s all you have to make your argument in the end, then you’ve lost the battle long ago.

Peace:weed:

13. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

You and others claim there are 84 active videos on and around the Pentagon. Michael more says there are 100s of cameras around the Pentagon, even in the trees. :rolleyes:

Yet no one has been able to produce video from any of these alleged cameras.

14. suede

suede Banned

Right, no videos or photos of an identifiable plane captured flying into the Defense Headquarters of the country with the most superior military on the planet. Weird, huh?

15. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Why do you profess information from known "official" liars to be true? Obviously credibility isn't your concern there. The only BS produced is from the "official" BSers and those that promote that BS.

Any comments on the Pentagon pic? What happened there? The plane seems to have missed its target, wouldn't you say?

16. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Yeah...that's what you guys said before. What happened there though? Why no collapse? No hole. No nothing. Maybe that's just what happens when planes "evaporate" huh? Some cosmetic damage.

17. kqt65720

kqt65720 New Member

http://www.rense.com/general80/missing.htm

This article should explain how 2.3 trillion dollars could have possibly been obtained without dipping into their budget.

And yes, the money was missing because it wasn't even in the books. It wasn't tracked at all. That was the whole point.

18. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

The Pentagon is not the Defense Headquarters of the country.

19. Patriot911

How can you say it wasn't tracked or on the books? That is the exact opposite of what Rumsfeld said.

Your article doesn't make any sense. If all that money came from an outside source, why bother mentioning it at all? It wouldn't be "missing" because it would never be on the books in the first place.

Here is another article for you from the next year.

Here is the pertinent quote

So as of 2002, they "found" over 1.6 trillion of the money you're now claiming wasn't ever even tracked.

20. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

I did not make nor did I see any comments about it before. I wonder what it looks like below the spot where it was cropped?

Don't you wonder why it was cropped?

21. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

What WAS below it? It surely wasn't plane parts. We had endless photos and every camera in the lamestream media was trained on that lawn afterwards. What happened? Whatever it is you suggest is being "cropped" was on every news channel everywhere. Were the plane parts there and cropped out in the cosmetic damage photo, and the wasn't there minutes later after the "collapse"? Is that what you're suggesting? How silly is that? We don't need photos of the lawn...there's gazillions of them. The cosmetic damage "pre collapse" is much more rare, and understandably so when truth is not on the agenda.

"Cropped"....oye vay.. Yeah...let's focus on what's NOT in the pic rather than what IS there... Misdirection and nonsense rather than honest discussion of the available facts.

22. 10aces

10aces New Member

And how would you know what the truth is?

23. Patriot911

You start by looking at the evidence. Not the opinions. Not the cherry picked evidence that only supports one's own theories. ALL the evidence. The day you truthers actually look at the evidence is the day you grow up and learn the truth you're pretending to be looking for.

24. 9/11 was an inside job

it was so fun watching you take him to school.

25. 9/11 was an inside job

they cant get over the fact that can happen in their fairy tale land they live in but NOT in the real world.the spoof they come up with cracks me up to no end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.