Dancing Israelis on 9/11 CONFIRMED to be Mossad Agents!

Discussion in '9/11' started by Conspiracy Herald, Jan 25, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Fangbeer

Fangbeer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Are you addressing me here, or Suede? I don't have photos of dancing Israeli. My argument here is not dependent on dancing Israeli. Suede offered the existence of these photos as evidence of the claim that the dancing Israeli were confirmed Mossad agents. I'm quite sure I don't follow that logic, but if he can show how these photos confirm that the Israeli were linked to Mossad in some way I'd be happy to view them.

If, on the other hand, he has never seen these photos and he's relying on the word of the FBI that these photos exist in order to form his conclusion that the Israeli were confirmed Mossad agents, I would hope that he would apply that same standard of evidence to the flight 93 case.

That's all I'm saying.

2. Fangbeer

It's an insult to be Chinese and pretending to be a truther?

You should write a letter to ESPN so that they don't make that mistake too.

3. NAB

NAB Active Member

He appears to have Lintimate knowledge of Chinese Linguistics.

4. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

That is not an insult. It is an observation. I didn't say you suck. I said it sucks to be you. See, one can make an educated inferrence that to be on the losing end of an argument sucks. That suckage is compounded when the person on the losing end of the argument continues to make retarded claims they can't back up and are obviously not true.

Thus I came to the logical conclusion that it sucks to be you without any insult to you whatsoever. ANYONE who puts up the arguments you have in the face of evidence you have faced and ignored would think that it sucks to be them. Then of course, truthers are known for their denial, so maybe that is where our disconnect is.

5. Fangbeer

Your message seems to be that you're butt hurt about being banned, and you have nothing of relevance to add to the discussion. I'm not sure how this message can be addressed without discussing the messenger because your message is all about you.

If you'd like to discuss the topic, we were talking about confirmation that the Israelis arrested for dancing were confirmed Mossad agents. Suede believes that an anonymous source with former FBI credentials, coverage in a Jewish newspaper, and the suspicions of a named former FBI official constitute enough evidence to provide confirmation.

Do you agree? Or do you think Suede should be just as skeptical of the FBI narrative in this case as he is in the flight 93 case?

6. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Oh, the irony. :D

Lots of things happen that aren't meticulously captured on video. Doesn't mean they didn't happen.

7. Conspiracy Herald

Conspiracy Herald New Member

[​IMG] <-----He Speaks TRUTH!

8. Patriot911

That all you got? What a waste.

9. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

:wtf:Every thread you go into you immediately start hating on the facts presented without doing a lick of research yourself to disprove otherwise..

Why is that?

10. Patriot911

Why do you lie in almost every thread? Beats me. I could conjecture what character flaws lead to this, but those would probably be construed as personal attacks.

Why is it you couldn't answer the questions posted by me? Is it ignorance? Laziness? Inability?

Seriously. We know you are anti-semitic, but even those who hate the Jews have respect for Mossad. How is it possible an organization as efficient and professional as Mossad would have a couple "agents" filming out in the open and celebrating if they were behind 9/11 and knew what was going to happen?

11. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

I post with links to back up my claims, you post with angst and use hatred to back up claims. BIG diference.

Most of your drivel is incoherrant babble and trollisms. I pass over your nonsense a lot because you don't have the stones to carry a debate intellectually without breaking down and self-destructing into an attack troll.

Fortunately, Ashkenazi are not a semetic people. they are Khazarians and Edomites from Europe.

12. Patriot911

Another lie from you. You're on a roll!

Still can only fling (*)(*)(*)(*) and insults, eh? A shame. A real man would have answered the simple question instead of resorting to pathetic tactics.

Another duck and run job! Anyone surprised? Anyone? Anyone?

When is a truther going to grow balls big enough to stand up for what they believe in and discuss it? PATHETIC!

13. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

the "Jews" of today are not the Ju's of Old. they are Khazarians and Edomites.

Do your research. stop running from the truth.

14. Patriot911

:lol: The only one running here is you. You're still stuck on the definition of Jews. :lol: Now how about you answer the questions? Or are you still going to dance for everyone?

15. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

How is it NOT possible? They are idiots. Idiots are in the Mossad just like they are in the CIA...there's even idiots on this forum. Idiots are everywhere. Mossad ain't special.

16. Patriot911

Thank you for clearly identifying a major idiot here on these boards. :lol: Here is a hint. You didn't name him, but you know him REALLY REALLY well....

So, what other evidence do you have of Mossad being behind 9/11 other than your hatred of Jews (or whatever you want to call the people everyone ELSE calls Jews)? A couple guys taking pictures and celebrating isn't exactly evidence of anything other than poor taste.

17. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

People who believe there are stars between the earth and the moon for example?

18. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

aaah the old "hatred for jews" defense mechanism. won't work here buddy.

19. Patriot911

You didn't answer the question. Why? Was it too hard for you? Are you incapable? Are you a coward like the rest of the truthers around here?

20. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

what question?

21. Patriot911

You know.... I can't figure out how truthers operate in society when they can't even follow a simple thread or figure out what a question is. :lol:

REPEAT

So, what other evidence do you have of Mossad being behind 9/11? A couple guys taking pictures and celebrating isn't exactly evidence of anything other than poor taste.

I removed the part that derailed you last time. Hopefully you can get past it.

4Horsemen and (deleted member) like this.
  22. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's a duck. you have to be able to "see" behind the veil. they are worse than the CIA when it comes to meddling in other countries affiars.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are behind all the Iranian scientists getting killed recently.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-01-11/...ar-scientists-natanz-isfahan?_s=PM:MIDDLEEAST

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-bomb-attack/2012/01/11/gIQAT1V7pP_story.html

Mossad= Eeeeville

23. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

Can you answer a long overdue question first? Exactly how many stars do you believe are between the earth and the moon?

24. Patriot911

Thank you for proving the sum total of the evidence you have is your own blatant paranoid delusions and nothing else. This coming from the guy who is SURE the moon landings were fake because of stars between the Earth and Moon the size of volkswagens would have fried the astronauts! :lol:

25. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Says the Mossad Agent.

Get lost clown