Zimmerman photo is NOT a police photo

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by drpepper, Apr 22, 2012.

1. drpepper

drpepper New Member

sure, sure, still waiting for you to show us this was a "cop" photo and that ABC said it has GPS data. waiting.

2. Nunya D.

Nunya D. Well-Known Member

Then who do you think it is from? George Stephanopoulos works for ABC. ABC logos all over the report. etc.

3. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

I guess it's utterly pointless for victims of partner abuse to personally chronicle and submit photographic evidence to the state.

4. SkullKrusher

SkullKrusher Banned

To be fair, should not a photo be shown, of the dead Trayvon on the ground, with bullet hole in chest and blood gurgling up or saturating his clothing. Then perhaps, we can determine which SYG party suffered the greater harm.

5. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

Oh boy. Delusional post is delusional. :psychoitc:

6. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

What matters who suffered greater harm? What matters is who committed a crime.

7. tomfoo13ry

tomfoo13ry Well-Known Member Past Donor

Dude, you just completely rewrote my post.

Also, I already gave a link to the ABC video where they said that the data is embedded.

8. tomfoo13ry

LOLOLOL! The video says "ABC News Exclusive" at the bottom and I quoted Matt Gutman of ABC News word for word when he said, and I repeat, "ABC News has also confirmed that GPS and other data embedded in the digital photograph shows that it was taken at the scene of the shooting with an iPhone just three minutes after this fatal gunshot was heard on 911 calls."

I do like how you manage to pile fail on top of fail though.

9. drpepper

drpepper New Member

hmm, so you admit that a cut on head does not equate with victim. Someone breaks into your house and cuts them self on a window then they are victims according to Zimm defenders. STILL, not a "crime scene" or "police" photo. And ABC never once ever, ever said GPS. That all came from far right blogs.

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

FAIL> there is absolutely NO mention of GPS on ANY of your links. Try again. Date AND time can be changed on a phone.

12. drpepper

drpepper New Member

http://nation.foxnews.com/george-zi...hows-bloodied-back-head-warning-graphic-photo

By MATT GUTMAN and SENI TIENABESO, ABC NEWS

oh, so nice to have Faux news agree with me. MATT GUTMAN didn't even mention GPS in this story - only TIME.

13. drpepper

drpepper New Member

AND, where's the photo of the bodies (as the "photographer" makes a point of stating to help out Zimm.)?

Huh? photo of head (that is NOT a crime scene photo) with BRIGHT BRIGHT red "blood" but not his face, shirt hands, nose, mouth, eyes, shirt....

HILARIOUS.

Heck, the COPS WANTED TO ARREST ZIMM at the time!

14. loong

loong Banned

The back of the skull damage to Zimmie is a helluva lot worse in the police photo.

That will be evident when that photo comes out.

15. tomfoo13ry

Watch the video and type out exactly what is said between 1:30 and 1:43...if you have the balls, that is. We'll then let the forum decide what was or wasn't said. In fact, I invite everyone to participate. Just watch the video in the link from ABC News and type out what you hear from the 1:30 mark to the 1:43 mark.

I watched the video and this is what I heard:
    "ABC News has also confirmed that GPS and other data embedded in the digital photograph shows that it was taken at the scene of the shooting with an iPhone just three minutes after this fatal gunshot was heard on 911 calls."​

It is Matt Gutman from ABC News and it says ABC News Exclusive in the bottom left of the screen. I don't know how it could be more definitive than that. LOL. I'm really curious as to what you see when you watch that video drpepper. So far you've not only denied that it mentions "GPS" when it very clearly does but you've even gone so far as to say that it isn't even an ABC News video. Well here's your chance, instead of just repeatedly saying "nuh-uh" tell me if the video isn't from ABC then who IS it from? If it doesn't say what I claim between 1:30-1:43 then what does it say during that 13 seconds?

http://gma.yahoo.com/warning-graphic-photo-possible-evidence-shows-george-zimmermans-050145810--abc-news-topstories.html