JFK Videos You Should See!

Discussion in 'JFK' started by ar10, May 27, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. ar10

ar10 New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtjy4OM2yc4&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪Richard C. Dodd (Grassy Knoll Eyewitness)‬‏[/ame]

2. ar10

ar10 New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvGX7k7J6aY&feature=feedrec_grec_index"]YouTube - ‪JFK Assassination Witnesses who say a shot and smoke came from behind the picket fence‬‏[/ame]

3. ar10

ar10 New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpsDrzzGjfc&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪JFK Assassination " The Ed Hoffman Incident "‬‏[/ame]

4. ar10

ar10 New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y9_d9L6NOU&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪JFK assassination witness Arnold Rowland describes seeing a gunman at a different window‬‏[/ame]

5. ar10

ar10 New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3mlbrwXjg&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪JFK Assassin caught on Camera‬‏[/ame]

6. candycorn

candycorn New Member Past Donor

7. ar10

ar10 New Member

This is played here only because it is a part of history, not because it means anything to the JFK facts in any real way. Nothing can be gleamed to help support much in this, but it is interesting.

If you study Ruby, it becomes clear he not only shot Oswald, he had a hand in the murder of JFK as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1n4yYvH64&feature=player_profilepage"]YouTube - ‪JFK Assassination Jack Ruby sentenced to death‬‏[/ame]

8. ar10

ar10 New Member

Eyewitness testimony that the limo had a bullet hole in the windshield.

This would prove a second shooter and a second location for a shooter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIwThyF71SU"]YouTube - ‪New World Money Order$ #10: JFK coup; Suppression of Evidence by FBI, ABC, NBC & CBS; Secret Service‬‏[/ame]

9. ar10

ar10 New Member

Doctor tells her story of JFK and a HOLE IN THE WINDSHIELD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7RYjgcepX0"]YouTube - ‪JFK - THE FRONT WINDSHIELD WAS FIRED AT - PROOF BULLET WAS FROM THE FRONT NOT REAR‬‏[/ame]

10. ar10

ar10 New Member

Another set of bullet hole videos

These videos prove a shooter was in the front of JFK

One Dallas policeman testified he saw a shooter on the triple overpass that could have made that bullet hole. He testified that shooter was Jack Ruby.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01oaxb00dIE"]YouTube - ‪Limo to Detroit, Part I‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stHp1AbPsUw&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪Limo to Detroit, Part II‬‏[/ame]

11. ar10

ar10 New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFoPCKVp-8&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Bullet holes in the limousine and extra bullets in Dealey Plaza (Extended English Version)‬‏[/ame]

12. purpledeegmblue

purpledeegmblue New Member

I've always thought there was something more to the story. They really didn't do a very good investigation, and what they did do was supressed by the Secret Service and FBI.

I always thgouht that JFK was shot from the front, that's just what it looks like on the zfilm, but everything I've ever seen about it shows he was shot from behind.

I'd love to see the government actually publish what they know about the incident. It's been 50 years, for God's sake. What's the point of keeping it all secret now?

13. ar10

ar10 New Member

To answer your question, why still keep it quiet? George Bush. He was the head of the CIA as well as being a vice-president and President. In 1963, he was a low level operative somewhere between the MOB and CIA (one and the same)

He is reported to have been in Dealey Plaza on the day of the shooting, and Nixon was close by as well. Nixon was also a foot soldier for powerful people at that time.

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulYIT84I4Ts&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Ex-FBI Agent - Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill John F. Kennedy‬‏[/ame]

14. SpotsCat

SpotsCat New Member Past Donor

Watch JBK at 2:40 right after the band begins playing "Hail To The Chief". I'd always read that JBK held it together pretty well that weekend, but for a moment she looks like someone stuck a dagger in her heart. If that doesn't move you, nothing will! :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuJjaOKITn4]JFK Funeral[/ame]

15. candycorn

candycorn New Member Past Donor

Agreed; no need to keep a seal on the information but such a seal is standard practice on sensitive events. They are still releasing tapes from LBJ's presidency.

As for the known events of that day; we know what Oswald did after Kennedy was shot and, presumably, after he did it.

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/appendix-12.html#movements

One would think that if he were part of a large conspiracy; they would have gotten him a ride at the very least. If, as a lot of speculation goes, Jack Ruby was sent to silence Oswald...wouldn't it make much more sense to never put Oswald in that situation at all? Furthermore, there was no iron-clad guarantee that Ruby would have been given the opportunity to get at Oswald when he did so, again, why put that X factor into the plan?

If there were a larger conspiracy of actors at play on 9/11 there would have been a plan for all of the murderers and conspirators to avoid capture and then be silenced; if silencing was the ultimate goal as it is often alleged to have been with Jack Ruby.

As for your post....I think when the seal is finally broken you won't find that there was any involvement by this government in killing JFK. I think you will likely find that Castro/Cubans of some stripe was in contact with Oswald. In short, Cuba was behind it. I think you'll also find that Oswald was on the CIA payroll for a time (before the assassination) hence his travels to and from the USSR.

But getting back to Cuba; lets say the information was out there and in September 1964, the Warren Commission fingers Cuba. This is an act of war and Johnson has to invade Cuba. I mean, theres no 2 ways about it. What does Russia do? They likely nuke us; I don't think I'm being overly dramatic in that view. Its not as if we can show Nikolai the evidence and he'll say, "Well, President Johnson...do what you have to do." No, we'd be trading missiles over the Atlantic and life, as we know it, ends.

Say what you want about the years 1965-2011 but I think they have been better than what the alternative would have been...

We would have invaded Cuba.
    Russia would have nuked us.
    We would have nuked Russia.
    Game Over.

And I think, finally, you'll see a lot of hand wringing about how the FBI or Secret Service allowed Kennedy to go to Dallas and failed to account for Oswald which is someone who, at the very least, should have been tailed, followed, or watched closely. Today, such a bungling would be unthinkable and anybody who made such a threat against Obama would have their whereabouts known widely before AF1 touched down. In 1963, the times were different, you couldn't just track anyone and everyone so it makes sense, sort of. Still, it's their job and they failed.

One thing that is a huge coincidence to me is how Oswald just happened to be working in the building next to where the motorcade route was going to be sent. I don't think it was a set-up per say but I do feel that the Plaza location which was, as far as I know, picked in advance. The Plaza had been there for something like 20 years already and it was the site, as I understand it, of many rallies for politicians, demonstrations, etc... I think his getting a job or "placement" if you will at TSBD was more an opportunity for that sort of event rather than a motorcade.

As I recall, the seal was 75 years. That means 2038; right? It will be a shocking reveal to be sure.

16. ar10

ar10 New Member

I watched the funeral video. Thanks for posting it.

How did Mrs. Kennedy hold together that first few days?

I could not have. I would have lost my mind. They must have had her pretty doped up.

17. ar10

ar10 New Member

It is no wonder Ted turned into a drunk. The pain in his life, the responsibility of both families kids counting on him for so much.

I would get lost in a bottle also, and I do not drink. In some ways Ted is thought of as the weakest brother. I think history has placed in his charge, shoes I am glad I did not have to wear.

18. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

you are not familiar with witness testimonys then obviously and have never seen the movie JFK.also to accept that theory,you got to say the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer appliesd anymore.lol also you then have to say that all the doctors and pathogists in dallas were wrong and did not know what they are talking about.:mrgreen: you were right the first time,he was shot from the front,both in the head and in the throat.

19. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

great post,well said.

20. Soupnazi

Soupnazi Well-Known Member

Yet more evidence that people who rely on You tube are very poor at doing basic research.

You tube is entertainment it is not a source for evidence of anything .

What lane and others fail to mention about Richard Dodds is that he was in fact interviewed by the FBI in 1964 as part of the Warren commission investigation. The record of this interview is FBI Record 124-10026-10155 , FBI interview of Richard Calvin Dodd May 17, 1964

He was not called as a witness for the commission simply because he had nothing significant to testify to.

In fact his later claim to conspiracy theorists ( years later ) is contradictory to what he reported to the FBI. He explained to the FBI that he kept his eyes on the Limo the entire time that the shots were being fired. His later statement that he saw smoke from the knoll was made after being approached by conspiracy theorists desperate to find a witness. IF he kept his eyes on the limo which he originally claimed and which also the most likely story he did not look at the grassy knoll and therefore saw nothing there, to include smoke.

21. Soupnazi

Why don't conspiracy theorists ever read these forums?

It might save them the embarrassment of re-posting old and debunked nonsense such as crap about Hoffman.

The Hoffman story has been completely shredded and proven false.

To start with he did not come forward with his claim until 7 YEARS after the assassination. No explanation why he waited so long as opposed to telling his story to the authorities on the day of the killing and becoming a key witness.

Further more police officers stationed ON THE freeway to direct traffic away from the motorcade route clearly stated no automobile was parked anywhere near where He claims to have parked to watch. More bad news: a fence and billboard and train cars did in fact obscure his view of the spot where he claims to have seen to men handling a gun and running away. When confronted with the facts he radically backpedaled and changed his story claiming that he merely saw a suspicious man jump the fence but no gun.

These contradictions ruin his credibility making him a meaningless and poor witness.

Like most incredible witnesses conspiracy nuts cling to Hoffman is simply spinning a tall tale and is lacking in any and all credibility.

22. Soupnazi

Nothing appears on the film resembling a man with a gun until it is processed through a very specific and lengthy " optical enhancement " which means until they put the image in the film.

You can use such optical " enhancements " to play with light and dark parts of a film until any image you like reveals itself.

Furthermore David Ferrie was in fact investigated by Jim Garrison and unfortunately the conspiracy theorists trip all over themselves here.

As a result of Garrisons investigation we have absolute knowledge of Ferrie's whereabouts on the day of the assassination and he was in fact in Houston which is not even close to Dallas. Even if it is in the same state it is very far away.

Once again this is only proof that You tube is entertaining and fun. It is not a source of evidence.

23. Soupnazi

If you study ruby you will realize that the government investigated , documented and built a very precise clear and detailed account of his life and he had nothing to do with the death of JFK. Only with the death of Oswald.

24. Soupnazi

What this video ignores of course is the evidence.

People never bother to read the WC report if they did they may learn that the windshield and trim from the limo were actually taken into the custody and thoroughly examined by the commission and FBI forensic experts. As opposed to a doctor at Parkland or some other bystander taking a casual glance at them. One cannot easily determine such details such as what side the projectile struck first simply by glancing at such an object.

The bullet damage to them came from withing the limo in other words from back to front.

The logical conclusion is that the hole in the windshield and damage to the trim were caused by large fragments from the bullet which struck Kennedy's head and which fragmented.

The witnesses claiming he was struck in the temple are irrelevant for the same reason mentioned above. Such details can only be established by careful and thorough study which is done in an autopsy. The autopsy concluded and proved quite irrefutably the bullet entered the BACK of his head and exited the side near the front.

Any casual witness is not reliable which is WHY we have autopsies for murder victims.

25. SpotsCat

SpotsCat New Member Past Donor

Here's one from ABC News with Peter Jennings that was done in 2003 on the 40th anniversary of the assassination. There are some interesting computer animated simulations in it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBXW1-VGmM&feature=related] Beyond Conspiracy[/ame]